[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] The Flame’s Daughter 烈火如歌

sugarplum892

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

@sugarplum892 Ahahahah! Was your post a response to mine!? Yea they're paired so many times already. Again I'm not complaining but I wonder if it's their choice or their boss Yang Mi?? Otherwise I think Bin2 has a crush on Dilraba HA. 

haha yeah lol  hmm good question, i wonder too...

• 3 months later...

I've been excited about this upcoming drama since I read the names of the actors! I totally LOVE Dilraba Dilmurat, Vic Zhou and Zhang Bin Bin: Zhan Shen Mars, Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms and Black & White are some of my all-time favorite c/tdrama! I can't wait to watch The Flame's Daughter! 

16 hours ago, angelangie said:

The Flame's Daughter got the official premier date, it will be on Mar/01/2018  on Youku

cr: as tagged

Thank you so much!

I've been stalking this drama for a long time, together with "Are You Human, Too?" (Korean). I'm glad that at least this one will air soon! :heart: I can't wait to watch my favorite actors from Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms, Zhan Shen Mars and Black & White all together, playing the main roles of a period/fantasy drama!

This drama started its broadcast and I watched Ep. 1. So happy to see familiar faces from 3L3W. Of course we already know FJ as Ru Ge, 16 is a wangye (duke? Prince?) but not sure why he is in a wheelchair, 9 is a pugilist of some sort, Yan Zhi, Sister of Li Jing, is from a prominent Dao family. Li Jing hasn’t appeared yet in Ep. 1. 

Bamboo forest fight scene was beautifully choreographed - reminded me of the Zhang Ziyi movie, House of Flying Daggers. 

A bit confused by the first 10 minutes - is that an event in the future?

Nice use of colours throughout. Intriguing story so far. I’m looking forward to Ep. 2.

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] The Flame’s Daughter 烈火如歌
8 hours ago, omiki said:

This drama started its broadcast and I watched Ep. 1. So happy to see familiar faces from 3L3W. Of course we already know FJ as Lie Ge, 16 is a wangye (duke?) but not sure why he is in a wheelchair, 9 is a pugilist of some sort, Yan Zhi, Sister of Li Jing, is from a prominent Dao family. Li Jing hasn’t appeared yet in Ep. 1. 

Bamboo forest fight scene was beautifully choreographed - reminded me of the Zhang Ziyi movie, House of Flying Daggers. 

A bit confused by the first 10 minutes - is that an event in the future?

Nice use of colours throughout. Intriguing story so far. I’m looking forward to Ep. 2.

yeah the first 10mins looks like what happens in the future

opps sorry for double post. 

Archived