[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

On 3/28/2022 at 4:45 AM, NileRose said:

Me too but actually I watched ELOD after YAMG for D actually I felt something between couple I keep searching and watching videos for both and finally I found the forum that approved my inside hints for the  couple

I don’t know how to describe GuangRe chemistry. But among all R male costar, I love her chemistry with V the most. 
P/S : I just finished rewatching ELOD againn.. hahaa

On 3/28/2022 at 9:15 PM, rainyday293 said:

Here Dongfeng's game @AlexW

https://dongfeng28.vercel.app/

Welcome to Guangre International Forum! @NileRose and @SSC_25 

:gangnamstyle:

Hello @rainyday293 hehehe

• Like 4

On 4/16/2022 at 11:19 PM, SSC_25 said:

I don’t know how to describe GuangRe chemistry. But among all R male costar, I love her chemistry with V the most. 
P/S : I just finished rewatching ELOD againn.. hahaa

Hello @rainyday293 hehehe

Yes I totally agree. Reba have the most organic chemistry with Vengo. Their body language is very different when they are together compared with their other Co stars. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

So true about their unique chemistry. It is as if the scene sizzles as soon as they look at each other. In some other works of R, there are hotter kisses with other male co-stars, but nothing that touches the heart like even a forehead or nose kiss with V. It's just another level. It gives that warm feeling of true love!! :7555_attack:

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2022 at 3:03 PM, ChibiLy said:

I agree with the video. I enjoyed watching Reba's drama with RJL and YY, but the CP feeling isn't as strong as when she is with Vengo.

Same! Totally agree with this video. Now I’m waiting for Reba’s new drama with Gong Jun. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...