[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

高伟光情商 - gwg eq- gao weiguang emotional quotient/intelligence  you know how there's an iq? an eq is the emotional intelligence of yourself    common for weibo:  names:  gg- 哥哥(

@triplesung Ok. In Chinese, there is an idiom called : 山盟海誓。 The picture shows V looking at the mountains. R looking at the sea.    The meaning of 山盟海誓 is: A vow made when a man and a woman lov

hello it's 3 in the morning and i just want to share this thing that i found on weibo that i found particularly interesting  :)     the fan basically posted two times where rb was asked ab "

3 hours ago, Fong said:

Anyone want to see V holding little pilaf like me? :D Just imagining this affectionate man pampering and spoiling R and their future kids makes me giddy. His 38th birthday is coming up in 2 days, us fans are more rushed for them to get married than they are. :joy:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKB3R-TJlXF/?igshid=1d6m2t20s2gkp

He’s going to make a great dad. In the meantime, I’m keeping a closer eye on v and Reba especially as Reba gets closer and closer to turning 30 

• Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Hello. I am a new Vengo and Reba shipper. Ever since I saw them on pillow book last year.

i am became both a donut and Alice. Not sure exactly what that means but I follow their weibo and got some fan merchandize. That’s about it because I do not want anymore postcards or stickers and my Chinese is basic.

i wish they really are together. Currently I am reading through this forum. Somewhere between page 10-15. 5 pages per day. But I wanted to comment first.

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1
9 hours ago, Megan said:

Hello. I am a new Vengo and Reba shipper. Ever since I saw them on pillow book last year.

i am became both a donut and Alice. Not sure exactly what that means but I follow their weibo and got some fan merchandize. That’s about it because I do not want anymore postcards or stickers and my Chinese is basic.

i wish they really are together. Currently I am reading through this forum. Somewhere between page 10-15. 5 pages per day. But I wanted to comment first.

Welcome to the ship ,yesss, we love them both! likewise 

:smooches2:

And Happy Birthday to our GG :happyshakes:wishing him more happiness and great future, if MM in that future would be even greater :tounge_xd:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 3

So cute. Fan art. V's ALL characters celebrate his birthday today.

I see Donghua Dijun also attend with his Chang He sword :joy:

V in the center with his fav brand Agender. 

Another celebration.

Today 16th Januari 2021

V hit 12M followers on his Weibo!

@Only passerby

YXH (Ying Xiao Hao) = Marketing account. They spread rumors to get money by clickbait or get paid by someone/agency to post something to gain favor from public or if someone/agency want to make someone else look bad in public they paid YXH to spread rumors.

Don't only be passerby. Come, join and talk about our GuangRe. This is open forum. Talk about your opinion and thoughts. :D 

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
3 hours ago, Megan said:

I wish Reba will wish Vengo happy birthday today

If she didn’t do it online.. then we for sure know she did it in person :tounge_xd:

haha.. that’s my wishful thinking ofcourse.. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1
3 hours ago, Trimika05 said:

If she didn’t do it online.. then we for sure know she did it in person :tounge_xd:

haha.. that’s my wishful thinking ofcourse.. 

or private message I guess

• Like 2
14 hours ago, rainyday293 said:

I see Donghua Dijun also attend with his Chang He sword

For slicing the cake! :lol: 

WeTV English's birthday greeting pic in FB. They really dig Vengo as Dong Hua. But why they chose the "just done sneezing at the tea" pic, LOL!

FB-IMG-1610794557656.jpg

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

So after this outing of V there was that out of the blue YXH about how he and Reba were just ordinary colleague worker among those black Reba-rotren fish yxhs. I wonder why^_^. Was it because someone saw her here as well after her new year eve recording at dragon tv where she hurriedly went after she finished her part?

It was also followed by those vicious black drafts of V being married and cheated^_^. Seems like there is a connection between these events.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
On 4/11/2020 at 5:34 AM, euphoenix said:

okay so I installed Flickr and uploaded the image there. hopefully it can be properly embedded now.

Hide contents

meanwhile I'm anxiously waiting for the mystery guest. has the happy camp air? who is it who is it,

What are they seeing in the comments section?

nvm. Found a post explaining it

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!

Finally... Author Three Lives Three Worlds series release 3rd book. Lotus Step. And additional Pillow Book ekstra! (Green book with more than 50,000 words!)

:heart2beat:

About Dong Hua-Feng Jiu love story. I read somewhere our Dongfeng couple has a daughter. But must to read novel first if it's true. Hope someone can translate that green book to english. Just wait and check novel updates for english translations.

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2
5 hours ago, Stella Honey said:

Hey guys, random question here for the Mandarin proficient Please. What does this mean? “老铁,稳”. Many thanks :)

If translate as it is, it means "Old Iron, Steady". 

Where did you find this phrase being used? Need to understand the context. I'm not proficient in writing, still studying. Only at conversational level. 

7 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Not too sure if anyone has seen this viral news about a fan proposing to Reba 

https://youtu.be/nWUpwEQFIhg

Time 9:54

Guess probably not the first time. Fans are more audacious these days and they come with splendid wealth needless to say :D

Isn't that fan also using RB's fame to get more popularity? 

I dont like this kind of fans :isannoyed:

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

If translate as it is, it means "Old Iron, Steady". 

Where did you find this phrase being used? Need to understand the context. I'm not proficient in writing, still studying. Only at conversational level. 

Hi, thanks for taking the time to translate! My sister posted a pic of herself on Facebook and someone sent her a gif/image with those characters, nothing else.

8 hours ago, SnowBell14 said:

Isn't that fan also using RB's fame to get more popularity? 

I dont like this kind of fans :isannoyed:

I think so because they mentioned that he gained more followers after that. Apparently his sister also proposed to Xiao Zhan in a similar fashion. She also added that she will get her parents to invest lots of money into making a tv drama with her and XiAo Zhan in it 

5 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Maybe you are right. This can be seen as a publicity stunt. 

Precaution to Donuts

https://www.facebook.com/100153124940742/posts/228648735424513/

Argh so sleazy and worst of all, using our beloved V’s name to approach women. It might be best if we all report the page on Instagram and facebook

• Like 2