Quantcast

[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

高伟光情商 - gwg eq- gao weiguang emotional quotient/intelligence  you know how there's an iq? an eq is the emotional intelligence of yourself    common for weibo:  names:  gg- 哥哥(

@triplesung Ok. In Chinese, there is an idiom called : 山盟海誓。 The picture shows V looking at the mountains. R looking at the sea.    The meaning of 山盟海誓 is: A vow made when a man and a woman lov

hello it's 3 in the morning and i just want to share this thing that i found on weibo that i found particularly interesting  :)     the fan basically posted two times where rb was asked ab "

Off topic but here is another funny Yangyang clip to brighten your day:joy::lol:. He really took his life as an idol seriously. Guy even change the make up crew to male just because his fans protest when they saw the make up crew was a female:dissapointed:. Meanwhile most V assistant are females. 

Did Reba-YY shippers seriously thinking Reba would be interested in a guy like this? I wonder how many times a day his checking his look. He's probably checking himself everytime he encouter a mirror:lol:

And it looks like he will come to Good actors ceremony in Chengdu as well on the 29th. There is a chance of my dream or him meeting with V will come true

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Hiiii  there is a video of V and R taking pics of the sky, I dont know if they took the pics in the same dates but do you think they go like "look this is the sky that I am seeing", and they share the pics of each sky between them, like oh we are watching the same moon. Hahahahahhaha very delulu.

The vid is in vengo fan club of facebook, Donuts are so great.

They are going to start a Drama with Leon and Zhang Bin Bin. WOW Do you know something about it?

[FOTO] WOOW! Drama New Princess Huai Yu (Remake do drama Taiwanês Princess Huai Yu (2000) está previsto para 2020 e conta com elenco lindo! Bin Bin, Dilraba, Vengo Gao e Leon Zhang

• Like 1

hi guys, i just read that vengo will be filming new drama based on novel wu ru fu hua by bu jing yu, start this december.  anybody know about that novel? i google never got a synopsis / review about that novel, it only said about divorce,romance, modernday. if this is true, wow....his character's so different to his previous. this one is more mature/ adult. 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2