Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ReemKanabta

[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

Recommended Posts

41 minutes ago, rainyday293 said:

From Weibo :

[Google translate]

 

It is reported that anti-Japanese war drama "Bright Sword of Thunder" is expected to be aired in mid September.

 

https://m.weibo.cn/5754143538/4532772939238426

 

So happy to see V and Zhang Yun Long!

I like Zyl because he like to tease V about Reba :joy: his smirk and comment about our Guangre is hilarious! 

 

Wow and there is still Living Toward the Sun expected to be broadcasted this year as well. And no type casted. Congrat V. Very well deserved for his hard working all these time to improved his acting skill and gaining recognition from producers and directors in the industry:sparklyeyes:

https://twitter.com/JNocturnes/status/1289098867959451648?s=19

Here his latest look from the Cartier event today. So handsome. He looks younger with this haircut. Such a handsome gentleman.:omg:

Lucky Reba

  • Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, euphoenix said:

Ohhhh! Is this his special force drama hair cut?? Goshhhh so handsome

Yess. Come to think of it, V always get casted as a high ranked officer. In the Thunder drama with YZL, Miss S as a police inspector, ELoD as the mightiest Dijun, and this new drama as the chief of the special force. His face and his height has such a high value it more suitable for this high position role. And expensive brand such as cartier for commercial. Trully the Hermes among men:cutekitty:

  • Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello , According to RB schedule , She will attend Tecent Annual Conference in Aug 2 but no news heard from GG. 

So , will there be any chance GG attending of conference .But He is currently filming his new drama so I don't have much hope.

But I really look forward to couple red carpet

 

Hello , According to RB schedule , She will attend Tecent Annual Conference in Aug 2 but no news heard from GG. 

So , will there be any chance GG attending of conference .But He is currently filming his new drama so I don't have much hope.

But I really look forward to couple red carpet

 

  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Eery2 said:

Trully the Hermes among men

 

Yes he is! He's so handsome today even with short hair. He and his perfect posture, looking so elegant in his fitted navy suit, hands in his pocket... the manly aura is unreal. :heart2beat:

  • Like 3
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, rainyday293 said:

From Weibo :

[Google translate]

 

It is reported that anti-Japanese war drama "Bright Sword of Thunder" is expected to be aired in mid September.

 

https://m.weibo.cn/5754143538/4532772939238426

 

So happy to see V and Zhang Yun Long!

I like Zyl because he like to tease V about Reba :joy: his smirk and comment about our Guangre is hilarious! 

 

Oh ZYL teases them? Can you give some examples? I never knew about it. Thanks!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2020 at 8:02 PM, Fong said:

 

Yes he is! He's so handsome today even with short hair. He and his perfect posture, looking so elegant in his fitted navy suit, hands in his pocket... the manly aura is unreal.

Yes he has that manly and suave aura which is rare among chinese actors since most of them have boyish charm. He's really alpha man he even act gentlemanly with his fellow men:joy:

No wonder Reba who usually cool with other actors act girlie girl when she's arround him:heart4:

  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2020 at 12:44 AM, Eery2 said:

Yes he has that manly and suave aura which is rare among chinese actors since most of them have boyish charm. He's really alpha man he even act gentlemanly with his fellow men:joy:

No wonder Reba who usually cool with other actors act girlie girl when she's arround him

Yes, @Eery2 He's a star. He has this thing hanssome, noble in him.  When he fix at you with this  look...my god...I saw the latest photo shoot after or before event of Cartier. And there's one particular photo he's looking in a miror. But the miror reflect face.. He's looking at us....my god...love this look of him. Short hair.. navy dark clothing...slim...he look so tall...Very nice. For me it's rare that i'm in this mood for a actor or actress. But V  the "One".

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Her schedule: 

 

 

 

Reba's fans are hyping ChangGeXing so much but for ELoD, they edited everything related to Vengo. While I can understand why the didn't hype her latest because of the things related to the male lead but V is unproblematic, yet they don't like him.

 

Handsome V as usual :love:

 

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, LovelyLady said:
Her schedule: 

Reba's fans are hyping ChangGeXing so much but for ELoD, they edited everything related to Vengo. While I can understand why the didn't hype her latest because of the things related to the male lead but V is unproblematic, yet they don't like him.

 

A bit sensitive aren't they. Too bad for her fans, there are plenty of viewers who like and support them as  couple.

  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

A bit sensitive aren't they. Too bad for her fans, there are plenty of viewers who like and support them as  couple.

Yeah too bad pillow books fansclub are huge they able to get Vengo and Reba reprising the role after all the alice's campaign for reba to reject the offer and hate campaign against V. Thank to Tencent for listening to the fans who are the main customer for drama and not these childish fans. It's pay off in the end as ELoD is their main source of profit in the first quarter of this year

Their cp fans are mostly passerby mature people and i think it's good for when they decided to go gx  general people who are the main customer will support them. It's like the opposite of Xiao Zhan case in that his fans support him but general public rejected him.

Alice's subconsiously knew Vengo is their 'real' enemy in competing for Reba's affection that's why they really hate him and don't want to see his face anywhere near Reba:joy:

Edit. This one is toofunny

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4533086290713736

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Rickroll'D 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, nani-lyfe said:

Oh ZYL teases them? Can you give some examples? I never knew about it. Thanks!!

 

You can go to @asiandreamlovers on Instagram. She posted a lot throwback sweet cute moments including Zyl tease our Guangre. A lot examples. 

 

 

@LovelyLady

Yes, V is unproblematic but I think the reason why Alices dont't support V because they "see" what we see.

 

They are afraid to accept Reba is act differently around V. And their eyes when look at each other is like this ->:love:  Alices only want Reba for themselves. 

 

All male lead that has possibility to become Rb's boyfriend... Alices will "attack" that person.

 

Chang Ge Xing Male Lead is Wu Lei. And he's 7 years younger than Reba. Besides that, Reba already said she want someone older than her.

So Alices is in relax mode :joy: just co-star with Wu Lei. Nothing else.

 

Different case for V.

 

  • Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tencent event is tomorrow. 

I really don't understand WHY they don't invite V.

 

ELoD is Tencent's most profitable drama first quarter 2020.

V's new drama Miss S also broadcast by Tencent.

 

So sad we can't see our Guangre together in one big event this August or maybe this year.

 

:brokenheart:

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haysssss, only mature people or fan can relate real life situations. Young one only live in a dream hehehe he. They forgot that RB and V are rel people live in real world, not in a dream. 

 

Like Donghua said. " the dream of Aranya is over but we are real." hahaha did I say it right? Hmmmmm love guangre hehe

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

https://twitter.com/dilireba_/status/1289486475755577345?s=19

Reba departure from Beijing to Shanghai. She's in Beijing while V in Shanghai? Tsk tsk

Well someone has to look after the house:tongue:

Have V fly to filming site already or he's still in Shanghai?

This is also my question... where is he? Has he flied from Shanghai? We have his airport fancam to Shanghai but not yet from Shanghai or maybe I missed it... I just hope he is in 'nowhere' mode and noone knows where he is. But, maybe he has gone back filming his new drama...

 

For Tencent's event I don't hope they could attend it together because Reba will be there for promoting her new drama Changge but V? Is there any of his new drama will be airing through Tencent? If not then I guess he will not be invited... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

https://twitter.com/dilireba_/status/1289486475755577345?s=19

Reba departure from Beijing to Shanghai. She's in Beijing while V in Shanghai? Tsk tsk

Well someone has to look after the house:tongue:

Have V fly to filming site already or he's still in Shanghai?

 

From Guangre fan account said :

After V's departure, ONE HOUR LATER Reba arrive at Shanghai. So, V and Rb at Shanghai today but different time. They can't even meet at airport. :tears:

Really Tencent just invite him! He's already in Shanghai.

 

:smashes:

 

15 minutes ago, guguthecat said:

Is there any of his new drama will be airing through Tencent? If not then I guess he will not be invited... 

 

His new drama Miss S will be airing through Tencent (7 August).

 

And tomorrow event will announce 4 Tencent drama for August including Miss S. 

 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rainyday293 said:

 

From Guangre fan account said :

After V's departure, ONE HOUR LATER Reba arrive at Shanghai. So, V and Rb at Shanghai today but different time. They can't even meet at airport. :tears:

Really Tencent just invite him! He's already in Shanghai.

 

:smashes:

 

 

His new drama Miss S will be airing through Tencent (7 August).

 

And tomorrow event will announce 4 Tencent drama for August including Miss S. 

 

Haha, well V probably has a tight schedule. His new drama is also Tencent's

Edit

https://twitter.com/dilireba_/status/1289486475755577345?s=19

Is that a ring in her left middle finger i see in the first pic?:blink:

And in her right index finger i think

Let see if she'll wear them at the event. I read she use vip lounge so she seemed to want privacy from fans in this flightB)

  • Like 3
  • Insightful 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, rainyday293 said:

Tencent event is tomorrow. 

I really don't understand WHY they don't invite V.

 

ELoD is Tencent's most profitable drama first quarter 2020.

V's new drama Miss S also broadcast by Tencent.

 

So sad we can't see our Guangre together in one big event this August or maybe this year.

 

:brokenheart:

 

  Yes, it kind of sad n unfortunate V is not at the event but let looks at a bigger picture. Maybe V is invited but due to his tight schedules n he cannot takes too many time off from filming, I guess. Let looks forward n support his new drama Miss X. "Jia you" or "add oil".   :fullofhearts:

Spoiler
Quote

 

 

Quote

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Regina Ng said:

  Yes, it kind of sad n unfortunate V is not at the event but let looks at a bigger picture. Maybe V is invited but due to his tight schedules n he cannot takes too many time off from filming, I guess. Let looks forward n support his new drama Miss X. "Jia you" or "add oil".   :fullofhearts:

  Hide contents

 

 

Can't see you hide contents

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...