Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ReemKanabta

[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

3 hours ago, Eery2 said:

He was rather annoying in his younger days. But now he's irresistible. He looks smart, more handsome and manly as he get older. Very alpha male. I think that's why he has lots of male fans as well

I agree. He definitely has aged well. I'm from the U.S. and it reminds me of Tom Selleck and Sean Connery. They looked better as they aged. 

• Like 7

@Karma29 Oh the poor souls on stage who were subjected to his legendary bad singing voice! Hahahaha they all dispersed so fast. :crazily:

Can't wait to see our adorable comedian. :piggydance:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Rickroll'D 2

11 hours ago, triplesung said:

He is aging like wine. I'm not saying that he didn't look that great when he was younger but I guess I could say he had a major glow up from being a "boy" to a manly man 

On top of being manly, he is more confident and relaxed. It's like he is finally comfortable in his own skin.

I think he is charming when laughs whole heartedly and have these shy moments during interviews.

I really do admire him and those who make it in the entertainment industry. It isn't easy. The constant criticism can take a huge toll on anyone's physical and mental health. But Vengo made it, he kept going and continued to improve his acting. 

If all the rumours are true, I admire him and Reba even more. 

Being the silent partner is not easy. It is easy to lose sight of what is important when there are so many people adding in their opinions.

It is clear Vengo knows what he values most. Reba and his relationship are most important. That is why he puts in clear boundaries between him and other females. He never stays for the after work party and always find time to see Reba in between his busy work schedule. 

Based on Reba's recent Interviews and streaming, she appear to have a better mindset now a days. Instead of listening to what her fans says, she focuses on what she wants to do. That isn't selfish. That is just Reba recognizing her needs and what is important to her.

Haha sorry for the rant. Thanks to the fellow Soompi members for making this forum a fun and safe place to talk about Reba and Vengo.

• Like 6
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 1

11 hours ago, ChibiLy said:

Vengo definitely have become more attractive as he aged. 

Yes @ChibiLy. I agree with you. He's like a good wine!!! In 2020, his body is more define  then it was. It depend of the role that he play. In "EL"( not ELOD) he was fatter then ELOD. In "destined to love you" he needed to be like that tall goofy caracter acting in a innocent way of seeing life. In that serie he is a little fater in his harms and belly, ont musculy. But his body is getting shaped at the end of the drama. Some scenes are...yami..Lol Lol.

About that he's like a wine, @triplesungsaid that.I totally agree with you.

@ChibiLylast post so true...love this forum..

• Like 7

On 6/30/2020 at 11:46 PM, Fong said:

@nani-lyfe @pips Okay so I finally found the leaked script from one of the private fb group. This is the paragraph before he covers them with a blanket. No wonder the two of them were giggling! :Megalol:

Here you all go, pardon my rough translation: warning 16+ 

Reveal hidden contents

"The thin silk dress on the Fengjiu slowly slipped from her shoulders following Dijun's hands. Fengjiu trembled slightly.

Dijun gently kissed Fengjiu's bare shoulder.

Dijun calmly slid his hands down Fengjiu's front, untied the knot, reached inside the skirt, and caressed her flesh.

Fengjiu couldn't help but gasped, reaching out to stop Dijun's hands, but she couldn't find the energy.

Fengjiu refusal was blocked by Dijun's lips.

Dijun aggressively kissed Fengjiu until she was out of breath.

One of Fengjiu's hand was placed on Dijun's bare chest while the other on his shoulder.

Fengjiu touched his warm hard chest, unconsciously stroking.

Dijun fingers which was gently carressing her waist immediately tighten, and he deepened the kiss.

Fengjiu gasped, limped, and shut her eyes tightly.

Dijun breathes hard by Fengjiu's ears, his hands still moving gently on her body.

Suddenly, Fengjiu remembers something and stopped.

Dijun looked up, his sweaty forehead leaning on Fengjiu's and asked: What's wrong?

Fengjiu: Aren't you dizzy from being in the rain?

Dijun hugged her waist and hoarsely answered: I don't care."

Tencent, please release this scene! 

Came across some discussions again about this scene - apparently the actress who plays Aranya's maid Cha Cha confirmed that "everything in the script was pretty much filmed" and that the room was indeed cleared for that scene for a good portion of time.

RELEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

• Like 2
  • Naughty 2
  • Shocked 12

1 hour ago, pips said:

Came across some discussions again about this scene - apparently the actress who plays Aranya's maid Cha Cha confirmed that "everything in the script was pretty much filmed" and that the room was indeed cleared for that scene for a good portion of time.

Hold on...So from @Fong's translation of the 16+ scene, the scene was supposed to occur before he used the blanket to cover them. Per @pips, the Cha Cha actress said "everything in the script was pretty much filmed." The leaked script says there was bare shoulder and bare chest. However, I remember that both of them were fully clothed right before he used the blanket to cover, then cut to next scene. So, does that mean they filmed that  scene multiple times in different ways? Hahaha. Like they filmed one where both were fully clothed with PG 13 action/dialogue. Then, filmed another one PG 16+ literally following the script. 

• Shocked 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

1 hour ago, nani-lyfe said:

Hold on...So from @Fong's translation of the 16+ scene, the scene was supposed to occur before he used the blanket to cover them. Per @pips, the Cha Cha actress said "everything in the script was pretty much filmed." The leaked script says there was bare shoulder and bare chest. However, I remember that both of them were fully clothed right before he used the blanket to cover, then cut to next scene. So, does that mean they filmed that  scene multiple times in different ways? Hahaha. Like they filmed one where both were fully clothed with PG 13 action/dialogue. Then, filmed another one PG 16+ literally following the script. 

Must be that they filmed both versions! That's why V wanted to rewind the tape. :smirk:

Btw, when I hear "The script is real, everything was filmed". My mind jumps the gun and I hear: "GR is real. They have been happily dating for years." :crazymad: Hopefully a day not too far away. 

:Megathanks:@pips and Cha Cha, our fellow shipper from drama to real life.  

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Rickroll'D 4

5 hours ago, pips said:

Someone please break into the studio's storage and leak the footages! 

I would gladly pay to watch the rumoured ELOD 60 episodes. 

There is clearly a fan base. I don't understand why they don't want to make extra money! Is it because of China's film policy?

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

14 hours ago, ChibiLy said:

On top of being manly, he is more confident and relaxed. It's like he is finally comfortable in his own skin.

I think he is charming when laughs whole heartedly and have these shy moments during interviews.

I really do admire him and those who make it in the entertainment industry. It isn't easy. The constant criticism can take a huge toll on anyone's physical and mental health. But Vengo made it, he kept going and continued to improve his acting. 

If all the rumours are true, I admire him and Reba even more. 

Being the silent partner is not easy. It is easy to lose sight of what is important when there are so many people adding in their opinions.

It is clear Vengo knows what he values most. Reba and his relationship are most important. That is why he puts in clear boundaries between him and other females. He never stays for the after work party and always find time to see Reba in between his busy work schedule. 

Based on Reba's recent Interviews and streaming, she appear to have a better mindset now a days. Instead of listening to what her fans says, she focuses on what she wants to do. That isn't selfish. That is just Reba recognizing her needs and what is important to her.

Haha sorry for the rant. Thanks to the fellow Soompi members for making this forum a fun and safe place to talk about Reba and Vengo.

Totally agree with all of you. 

This type of guy like V is getting hard to find nowadays. 

If all is true about V and R being together, really am glad that R managed to catch such a good gem. 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2

2 hours ago, Jani An said:

I saw this before and thought that it was V, but someone got the other picture. What do you think guys ?https://twitter.com/tayalux/status/1281791512896888832

The consensus is it was V. R probably the one who took the pic since if i'm not mistaken i think the timing was when they filming ELoD

• Like 6

50 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

The consensus is it was V. R probably the one who took the pic since if i'm not mistaken i think the timing was when they filming ELoD

I think the picture was taken some time after Golden Eagle award 2018 which took place in Oct 2018, so it is possible that they were together. 

And yes, this picture had been debunked by GR wb fans. 水蜜桃 had mentioned somewhere that they analyzed the height of person in the picture based on the height of golf ball box (or sth like that) and it turns out to be V's. Besides, R is spokeperson for Adidas, so it is unlikely that she would wear Nike. 

• Like 5

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4525917819288753

So V's new filmg location apparently is in Gansu province which is borders with Xinjiang. So we can expect some sugars since there is a big chance that they both will go to MM's hometown since it's near. Expect some desert posts from them:happydance:.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2

8 hours ago, ChibiLy said:

There is clearly a fan base. I don't understand why they don't want to make extra money! Is it because of China's film policy?

Don't they have a directors cut DVD for this drama?

8 hours ago, ChibiLy said:

Don't they have a directors cut for ELOD hope they do would gladly purchase it

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, nani-lyfe said:

Right, the popular theory is that the scene that was used for broadcast was actually one of the many test shots they did. They must have filmed something else that prompted all that blushing and giggling fits in the BTS. The fact that the room was cleared speaks volume about the different versions of shots that were made. Besides, there was already a lot of build-up in the previous scenes (i.e. hot springs scene, applying ointment on her collarbone, rolling-on-the-bed kiss, etc.), it just doesn't make any sense that this scene ended up being the most tame (fully clothed, with barely a peck of a kiss) when it's supposed to be a climatic one.

• Like 10
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, pips said:

just doesn't make any sense that this scene ended up being the most tame (fully clothed, with barely a peck of a kiss) when it's supposed to be a climatic one.

Exactly @pipsThey most have it. Why this gigliing in the bst in the blacket cover? We see Vengo talking a big respiration...like talking to him self...Wooooo!!!! calm down!!! So funny.

Maybe this version would'nt past in certains countries in Asia?

They should release this longuer version of 60 episodes. The where a lot of schenes cuted.  If this extendec version existe... I would be please to pay for it...Specially that integral version of the script...PLEASE....we want it!!!!

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Rickroll'D 2

V starts filming for his new drama! Is R finishing up her drama soon?

• Like 8
  • Awesome 2

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, nani-lyfe said:

V starts filming for his new drama! Is R finishing up her drama soon?

Somebody, a couple of pages back, said that she should be done this month. 

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, videos, or animated emojis.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2