Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ReemKanabta

[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

I wonder if what drama is V going to do this time. I guess we will have to wait then. :sparklyeyes: on the side note, your alarm didn't really ring or ... You've been on a cuddle with a certain someone? :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

Posted (edited)

@Karma29 I know, right!! ;) Hahaha...

I wonder if v is going to film the one with all those actors mentioned a couple pages back or if this is something else? (Edit: heard they already had booting ceremony for this but v wasn’t there..)

Is r finished filming Princess Changge/The Long Ballad ?

Edited by DijunXiaoBai
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, DijunXiaoBai said:

I wonder if v is going to film the one with all those actors mentioned a couple pages back or if this is something else? (Edit: heard they already had booting ceremony for this but v wasn’t there..)

@DijunXiaoBai  

I really don't know if R is finished filming Princess Changge. I hope our sisters here can also post info about her filming.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DijunXiaoBai said:

I read R will finish filming next month. And V has been working out for this role. I don't know which one, about swimmers or that special force. One thing for sure, we'll getto see V's nice body:hypehype:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Eery2 said:

I read R will finish filming next month. And V has been working out for this role. I don't know which one, about swimmers or that special force. One thing for sure, we'll getto see V's nice body:hypehype:

Thank you @Eery2 for the info. Hoping to see V topless. (Nosebleed for sure.) 

• Like 2
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 4

Hahaha! Oh V....He can do it! And that pause...I died! I literally fell back and laughed. If you guys watched R in her last appearance for "Go Fighting!", during that one picture guessing game, she fell back laughing at one of her teammates' comment. Yea, I did just that.

:Megalol:

Why 3 years huh? Why not the normal increment of 5 years? Hahaha. So specific are we now? 

:eats2:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

I can't figure out how to upload the video, but when V is running at the airport, he is wearing the black and white shoes that match D's pink and white ones. 

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

@Karma29 @Eery2 Thank you!!

As for v, me too!! (Too hot!!) Maybe this can tide over til then? I don’t know what movie this was for, think it was 3 -4 (?) years back when v had longer hair, some kind of soldier film...

Edited by DijunXiaoBai
  • Like 5
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Brianna2020 said:

I can't figure out how to upload the video, but when V is running at the airport, he is wearing the black and white shoes that match D's pink and white ones. 

At first, I thought that too, but there was a close up picture of V's shoes that day at the airport and it was different.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, nani-lyfe said:

At first, I thought that too, but there was a close up picture of V's shoes that day at the airport and it was different

I see what you mean. I got a little too excited. :D

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not Quote Media
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1

I guess after V's upcoming 2 variety show appearances everything will be quiet since both of them are filming in different locations, and there is this unwritten 'ban' for the two of them to be together in the same stage . Suck for us as their shippers;)

Still hoping for a miracle and their usual sugar weibo posts though:foodie2:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

Posted (edited)
On 7/11/2020 at 7:28 AM, DijunXiaoBai said:

@Karma29 @Eery2 Thank you!!

As for v, me too!! (Too hot!!) Maybe this can tide over til then? I don’t know what movie this was for, think it was 3 -4 (?) years back when v had longer hair, some kind of soldier film...

Destined to love you. He is very funny in it. The caracter name is Du Feng. 

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote video
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

But V looked so awkward and the least fit in the video. It made me laugh till I cry every time I see it. :lol::gangnamstyle:

• LOL 4

@chsaf LOL! ...Talking about shirt off, haha - didn’t say he was the most fit or most agile, LOL!:P

(Personally) Still think he looks good back then, LOL!...in his upcoming film we can examine what’s changed ;):lol:

Thanks @Immortal-Louiza !- interested to watch, will see if available (where live) with subs.

Sorry - don’t know how to remove this spoiler thing..

Spoiler
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, chsaf said:

But V looked so awkward and the least fit in the video. It made me laugh till I cry every time I see it. :lol::gangnamstyle:

Vengo definitely have become more attractive as he aged. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, ChibiLy said:

Vengo definitely have become more attractive as he aged. 

He is aging like wine. I'm not saying that he didn't look that great when he was younger but I guess I could say he had a major glow up from being a "boy" to a manly man 

• Like 10

Sugar drops!

MM latest credit card advertisement song is reba 88  and tian tian 88 (everyday 88). I am seeing familiar number GG motor cycle number 8888.  

Just delulu mind!

• Like 4
  • Shocked 2
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, triplesung said:

He is aging like wine. I'm not saying that he didn't look that great when he was younger but I guess I could say he had a major glow up from being a "boy" to a manly man 

He was rather annoying in his younger days. But now he's irresistible. He looks smart, more handsome and manly as he get older. Very alpha male. I think that's why he has lots of male fans as well

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Rickroll'D 1

What to expect on the upcoming Happy Camp

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 4