Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ReemKanabta

[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

Recommended Posts

I wonder if what drama is V going to do this time. I guess we will have to wait then. :sparklyeyes: on the side note, your alarm didn't really ring or ... You've been on a cuddle with a certain someone? :rolleyes:

 

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@Karma29 I know, right!! ;) Hahaha...

 

I wonder if v is going to film the one with all those actors mentioned a couple pages back or if this is something else? (Edit: heard they already had booting ceremony for this but v wasn’t there..)

 

Is r finished filming Princess Changge/The Long Ballad ?

Edited by DijunXiaoBai
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DijunXiaoBai said:

@Karma29 I know, right!! ;) Hahaha...

 

I wonder if v is going to film the one with all those actors mentioned a couple pages back or if this is something else? (Edit: heard they already had booting ceremony for this but v wasn’t there..)

 

Is r finished filming Princess Changge/The Long Ballad ?

 

@DijunXiaoBai  

 

I really don't know if R is finished filming Princess Changge. I hope our sisters here can also post info about her filming.

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DijunXiaoBai said:

@Karma29 I know, right!! ;) Hahaha...

 

I wonder if v is going to film the one with all those actors mentioned a couple pages back or if this is something else? (Edit: heard they already had booting ceremony for this but v wasn’t there..)

 

Is r finished filming Princess Changge/The Long Ballad ?

I read R will finish filming next month. And V has been working out for this role. I don't know which one, about swimmers or that special force. One thing for sure, we'll getto see V's nice body:hypehype:

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Eery2 said:

I read R will finish filming next month. And V has been working out for this role. I don't know which one, about swimmers or that special force. One thing for sure, we'll getto see V's nice body:hypehype:

Thank you @Eery2 for the info. Hoping to see V topless. (Nosebleed for sure.) 

  • Like 2
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hahaha! Oh V....He can do it! And that pause...I died! I literally fell back and laughed. If you guys watched R in her last appearance for "Go Fighting!", during that one picture guessing game, she fell back laughing at one of her teammates' comment. Yea, I did just that.

:Megalol:

 

Why 3 years huh? Why not the normal increment of 5 years? Hahaha. So specific are we now? 

 :eats2:

 

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't figure out how to upload the video, but when V is running at the airport, he is wearing the black and white shoes that match D's pink and white ones. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@Karma29 @Eery2 Thank you!!

 

As for v, me too!! (Too hot!!) Maybe this can tide over til then? I don’t know what movie this was for, think it was 3 -4 (?) years back when v had longer hair, some kind of soldier film...

 

 

Edited by DijunXiaoBai
  • Like 5
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brianna2020 said:

I can't figure out how to upload the video, but when V is running at the airport, he is wearing the black and white shoes that match D's pink and white ones. 

At first, I thought that too, but there was a close up picture of V's shoes that day at the airport and it was different.

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Awesome 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, nani-lyfe said:

At first, I thought that too, but there was a close up picture of V's shoes that day at the airport and it was different

I see what you mean. I got a little too excited. :D

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not Quote Media
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess after V's upcoming 2 variety show appearances everything will be quiet since both of them are filming in different locations, and there is this unwritten 'ban' for the two of them to be together in the same stage . Suck for us as their shippers;)

Still hoping for a miracle and their usual sugar weibo posts though:foodie2:

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 7/11/2020 at 7:28 AM, DijunXiaoBai said:

@Karma29 @Eery2 Thank you!!

 

As for v, me too!! (Too hot!!) Maybe this can tide over til then? I don’t know what movie this was for, think it was 3 -4 (?) years back when v had longer hair, some kind of soldier film...

 

Destined to love you. He is very funny in it. The caracter name is Du Feng. 

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote video
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But V looked so awkward and the least fit in the video. It made me laugh till I cry every time I see it. :lol::gangnamstyle:

  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@chsaf LOL! ...Talking about shirt off, haha - didn’t say he was the most fit or most agile, LOL!:P

 

(Personally) Still think he looks good back then, LOL!...in his upcoming film we can examine what’s changed ;):lol:

 

Thanks @Immortal-Louiza !- interested to watch, will see if available (where live) with subs.


Sorry - don’t know how to remove this spoiler thing..

Spoiler
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, chsaf said:

But V looked so awkward and the least fit in the video. It made me laugh till I cry every time I see it. :lol::gangnamstyle:

Vengo definitely have become more attractive as he aged. 

  • Like 5
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ChibiLy said:

Vengo definitely have become more attractive as he aged. 

 

He is aging like wine. I'm not saying that he didn't look that great when he was younger but I guess I could say he had a major glow up from being a "boy" to a manly man 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sugar drops!

 

MM latest credit card advertisement song is reba 88  and tian tian 88 (everyday 88). I am seeing familiar number GG motor cycle number 8888.  

 

Just delulu mind!

  • Like 4
  • Shocked 2
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, triplesung said:

 

He is aging like wine. I'm not saying that he didn't look that great when he was younger but I guess I could say he had a major glow up from being a "boy" to a manly man 

He was rather annoying in his younger days. But now he's irresistible. He looks smart, more handsome and manly as he get older. Very alpha male. I think that's why he has lots of male fans as well

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Rickroll'D 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What to expect on the upcoming Happy Camp

 

 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...