Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ReemKanabta

[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

He looked so much like Tom Cruise there. The colouring is the same with the sunset posted by Reba. May be it was taken by the same camera phone. Aka it was Reba who took the pic. 

And he didn't tanned much like his recent Happy Camp look. So probably it was taken after he flyout from Beijing. :fun:

But the vegetations seems different. Reba's was dominated by pines;)

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

5 hours ago, Fong said:

Oh I wonder what day of the month it is... :phew: This plate number also looks nice.

V: Get it? :smirk: *proud of self*

Us: No... of course not :tounge_xd: You can try sending more hints though.

What time did he post the pic?

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Posted (edited)
On 7/6/2020 at 3:31 PM, DijunXiaoBai said:

Here’s another video I’ve been using as my Rx (prescription) to help me during this “quiet” time, hopefully it helps you all, too ;) .....mannerisms! Can they get any more alike?!?! Too too too adorable!!

https://youtu.be/lYcVxS-5Xfw

Anything GR related is my Rx (prescription) and my Tx (treatment) during this stressful time.

On 7/8/2020 at 11:21 PM, Karma29 said:

@mssarahkhan i know right? Too much 8888 in one post. Ba ba ba ba. We all know who that certain BA is. 

Our V is on fire and he's  getting more obvious. (chanelling the inner Dong Hua Dijun in him)

He is really letting the whole world know who his one and only is :smirk:

Any other number could've been chosen. And to decide to post it today? The 8th? He not even being subtle.

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not Quote Media
  • Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, Fong said:

Also anyone noticed why his post has so much "sky" taking up half the height of the picture? If I was him, I would have cropped it out to zoom in more on his figure and the bike. Unless... 

This picture  was it for a modeling shoot for a particular magasine or A particular product? His boots look very new and too clean..and his jeans are too clean cut... and his hair...

And the sky very expose in this picture....does he give us some informations? Those too or just V are giving us treats!! So funny.

• Like 9

Here's an analysis by dongfengst on FB. :wub:

Btw, is anybody else's Soompi has the dark mode theme all day?

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2
  • Rickroll'D 1

Posted (edited)
On 7/9/2020 at 9:54 AM, nani-lyfe said:

Here's an analysis by dongfengst on FB. :wub:

Mine has been in dark mode since the upgrade, but I actually like it.

Edited by angelangie
  • Like 4
  • Rickroll'D 1

4 hours ago, Immortal-Louiza said:

This picture  was it for a modeling shoot for a particular magasine or A particular product? His boots look very new and too clean..and his jeans are too clean cut... and his hair...

And the sky very expose in this picture....does he give us some informations? Those too or just V are giving us treats!! So funny.

He's just marking his territory as usual by showing off how cool he is in his makeshift motorcycle looking like the supermodel that he is and to let everyone know that "8" belongs to him. The overcast sky is the same as her last post. Either they were together or he's flaunting their love again. Couples in Asia likes to match and wear couple shirts, shoes, rings, even sharing the same sky... :smooches3:

1 hour ago, nani-lyfe said:

Yup, I'm seeing it too. Soompi is keeping us entertained with all the visual updates. :lol:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Rickroll'D 3

What is with all the motorbike pictures lately??? :smirk::lol:

V is getting more and more 'obvious'? I am Not complaining at all! :love:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, Fong said:

He's just marking his territory as usual by showing off how cool he is in his makeshift motorcycle looking like the supermodel that he is and to let everyone know that "8" belongs to him. The overcast sky is the same as her last post. Either they were together or he's flaunting their love again. Couples in Asia likes to match and wear couple shirts, shoes, rings, even sharing the same sky... :smooches3:

Thank's @Fong interesting how couples are behaving in China. And showing there affection. And V makes me smile by sitting in this sort of artisanal motorbike in wood. Is he saying to D: " Do you want a drive with me?  Hihi....Number 8 means what? And why 4 times? Love him...very Donghua Dijun attitude. 

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, Immortal-Louiza said:

Thank's @Fong interesting how couples are behaving in China. And showing there affection. And V makes me smile by sitting in this sort of artisanal motorbike in wood. Is he saying to D: " Do you want a drive with me?  Hihi....Number 8 means what? And why 4 times? Love him...very Donghua Dijun attitude. 

In Chinese, 8 is pronounced "ba". 八 is the character and is represented by the thumb and forefinger gesture. 

Let's have Reba explain... B)

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
On 7/9/2020 at 3:01 PM, Fong said:

In Chinese, 8 is pronounced "ba". 八 is the character and is represented by the thumb and forefinger gesture. 

Let's have Reba explain... B)

So good!!!!!!Thank's again @Fong. I'm learning so much. And i can say the 8 remainds me of the symbol of éternité if you put it horizontaly. "Ba" or Reba for eternity. This video of her very Nice.

Edited by angelangie
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

As always. Handsome V. :heart3:

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Brianna2020 said:

Mine has been in dark mode since the upgrade, but I actually like it.

Yes! Mine is dark mode automatically. Feels so nostalgic!

I love coming here because it's my happy place!! :blush:

Thanks everyone for the updates!!

• Like 4

The editing is so magnificent. The way I understand this video, it's like, the video maker is trying to make an intimate moment of donghua and Fengjiu by editing some ELOD videos. I find it so daring and sexy lol... 

• Like 12

On 7/3/2020 at 8:01 PM, Eery2 said:

Did you mean stats? If yes, it's forum new feature

https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/155487132

Is Xiao Feng blogger give hints that Reba will have VCR for the upcoming Happy Camp episode to help JayWalk actor, possible V, get the hosting job available now at HC?

Xiao Feng seems to have inside information about it

no, i mean the stars

i leave for a week and the website is completely redesigned?? 

any reference to "ba (八,8)" is not necessarily towards rb. we as chinese have a habit of making references to that specific number because it sounds like "fa", which is a reference to "becoming rich". a lot of chinese (east asians) prefer phone numbers, addresses, prices of houses (or anything that is related to numbers, like license plates)  to include a lot of 8s to be auspicious. 

the same for four, in the opposite sense. four is a homophone for the chinese character "死 (si)", so we avoid that number like the plague. 

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, triplesung said:

Fans deserve to have "detective" as one of their other titles apart from "fans".

I tried to zoom the plate number. I see the lettre A but the number are erased. Very interesting.

6 hours ago, maria april jaramillo said:

The editing is so magnificent. The way I understand this video, it's like, the video maker is trying to make an intimate moment of donghua and Fengjiu by editing some ELOD videos. I find it so daring and sexy lol... 

So beautiful! The persone who did this video montage is a genius. The voice oh Donhua Dijun is so tender...he wisper....so erotical...and Fenjiu....my god...i have shill every part of my body.

30 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

l eave for a week and the website is completely redesigned?? 

any reference to "ba (八,8)" is not necessarily towards rb. we as chinese have a habit of making references to that specific number because it sounds like "fa", which is a reference to "becoming rich". a lot of chinese (east asians) prefer phone numbers, addresses, prices of houses (or anything that is related to numbers, like license plates)  to include a lot of 8s to be auspicious. 

the same for four, in the opposite sense. four is a homophone for the chinese character "死 (si)", so we avoid that number like the plague. 

Thank's  水蜜桃 .I love to know more about your cultur. And numbers are very important  for east asian like V. So if i understand he's very riche (8888). Or other secret code of him.

• Like 3