Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ReemKanabta

[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

9 hours ago, Karma29 said:

Some Happy Camp update. It seems Yang Mi is a guest too with V. 

This will never be not funny to me. Remember when Li Weijia, one of the HC hosts, asked V which of the actresses he has worked with was his favorite and he answered YM, and when LWJ asked who else besides YM, V still answered YM? (Such a safe answer! We all know the real answer to this though :rolleyes:.) Now both V and YM are in this upcoming episode! :D I wonder how R will react!

I’m so stoked to watch! I personally think the HC PD and staff like inviting V to be part of the guest list— even if he’s not actively promoting a drama— because they saw his potential in variety. His first HC appearance was back in 2017 for Eternal Love promotions but he was never invited in 2018 nor 2019. Jaywalk also played quite a huge a role in this because they haven’t pushed V enough for the past few years. However, it’s already his third HC episode this year alone and we’re only halfway done with 2020! 

I wish V can attend variety shows regularly so more people could recognize him and that he could likewise be remembered well. He may appear to be awkward at times but he does have a knack for being absolutely funny on TV. Don’t get me wrong, I love V in dramas but I’m so ready for our Variety King’s comeback. (Shout out to the “I am waiting for you at the Summer Palace” variety show as well!)

He may already be in his late thirties but he’s one of this year’s rising stars! Hopefully V will be on the trending list again like last time. Even though he doesn’t really need to prove himself to R or anyone else for this matter, but for the sake of some ALS who still doubt and bash V— because apparently for them, V isn’t deserving of a superstar like R— I sure do hope they change their minds because V is already an accomplished and a capable man. He can very well provide for the two of them without the help of R’s black card and huge bank account.

I also hope there will be GR moments that we can extract from this episode because HC does have a history of pushing the couple together LOL.

1 hour ago, Fong said:

So there were many accounts of fans saying that during the Happy Camp break, V did the following hand gestures:

Heart with wings sign then followed by 1, 2, and 8! He's done these gestures before but putting them all together while the camera isn't rolling... is he really sending us messages!?

This is making me crazy. I will legit cry if this happens.

ok cheonsa out

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Rickroll'D 3

2 hours ago, AppleAngel13 said:

https://www.facebook.com/kanyaneeonni1989/videos/682206799018169/

I love seeing them smiling so sweetly to each other! 

I just noticed another micro-expression from D - in the ELOD kiss at the end of that video, you can see her eyebrow twitch in relaxation as she gets more and more into the kiss. :wub: They're certainly enjoying themselves! 

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2

2 hours ago, pips said:

I just noticed another micro-expression from D - in the ELOD kiss at the end of that video, you can see her eyebrow twitch in relaxation as she gets more and more into the kiss. :wub: They're certainly enjoying themselves! 

I see what you mean! They're both especially in-sync with this kiss. He closes his eyes then she follows him to close hers, and both overlap their lips at the same time. Then her eyebrows twitched in pleasure like you mentioned. There's a certain gentleness and cherishing in this kiss that I find rare and so touching. Wished it lasted longer! Top fav kisses for sure along with the 2 nose kisses: the dream kiss and the first mortal realm kiss.

GIF-200706-134548.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 15

https://twitter.com/dramapotatoe/status/1280249580240596992?s=19

It's seems V actually didn't need to be there, he's just supporting his juniors. Make us wonder why was he invited. May be because the producer likes him and JX want to rise his profile.

I hope the hosts ask Yang Mi about something like if there is personal relationship between actors under her JX to continue their teasing of V:joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

5 hours ago, Fong said:

:omg:So there were many accounts of fans saying that during the Happy Camp break, V did the following hand gestures:

Heart with wings sign then followed by 1, 2, and 8! He's done these gestures before but putting them all together while the camera isn't rolling... is he really sending us messages!? Let's see if this was caught on fancam. :sparklyeyes:

Sources:

QuangNhietFB

Weibo

I imagine that he did it nonchalantly, like so...

• Like 5
  • Love 8

I think the post is about some fermented food that Reba likes. In the BTS of the king's woman Reba gave it to Zhang Binbin which he later spit out :lol:. In one of Vengo's interview he was asked if he liked it and he answered not bad. From his facial expression I can see he didn't like :lol: 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

14 minutes ago, pawla said:

I think the post is about some fermented food that Reba likes. In the BTS of the king's woman Reba gave it to Zhang Binbin which he later spit out :lol:. In one of Vengo's interview he was asked if he liked it and he answered not bad. From his facial expression I can see he didn't like :lol: 

Thank you:hooray2:

For people who miss out it.

It's sugar from when GGMM attended charity event in Shanghai together, during MM's filming her drama with that fish

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4486177866069197

I think someone ask for it before

• Like 6
  • Thanks 7

9 hours ago, Eery2 said:

For people who miss out it.

It's sugar from when GGMM attended charity event in Shanghai together, during MM's filming her drama with that fish

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4486177866069197

I think someone ask for it before

Thank you!!! That was the one where they saw D's reflection in the window at the hotel as well. I believe D's Pechoin event was around Dec 18, 2019 - and there was a bit of overlapping between the two of them at that time too, with the matching baby Dou Yin and the fact that they both attended events in Shanghai on that day. 

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av327576712/

This video outlines some of the Dec 2019 candies!

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

In light of the recent sweet treats from V, this fanvid and music is PERFECT!

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Rickroll'D 1

11 hours ago, nani-lyfe said:

In light of the recent sweet treats from V, this fanvid and music is PERFECT!

:joy::joy::joy: I can't believe I can't stop laughing watching this video especially start from 1:25... its just feel RIGHT! 

Thanks @nani-lyfe for sharing this... this make my day! :kiss_wink:

Keep sailing guangre... keep be happy keep strong and keep the positive vibe... til the flower is ready to bloom! :heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Rickroll'D 1

What a blessful night! (at my place) our gg is giving sugar!!!!!! (he posted on weibo) I love how the plate number is 8888.... Omg!!!! :heart:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
  • Rickroll'D 2

Just now, mssarahkhan said:

What a blessful night! (at my place) our gg is giving sugar!!!!!! (he posted on weibo) I love how the plate number is 8888.... Omg!!!! :heart:

@mssarahkhan i know right? Too much 8888 in one post. Ba ba ba ba. We all know who that certain BA is.  :heartxoxo:

Our V is on fire and he's  getting more obvious. (chanelling the inner Dong Hua Dijun in him) :ilike:

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Rickroll'D 2

34 minutes ago, mssarahkhan said:

Oh I wonder what day of the month it is... :phew: This plate number also looks nice.

V: Get it? :smirk: *proud of self*

Us: No... of course not :tounge_xd: You can try sending more hints though.

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Rickroll'D 3

Posted (edited)

Love these guys for posting sugar for us especially with their microscopic detective skills that they have ha ha ha.... look at the sky. They are full of LOVE :wub:

Edited by AlexW
Updating link
  • Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Rickroll'D 2

Posted (edited)
On 7/8/2020 at 11:21 PM, Karma29 said:

@mssarahkhan i know right? Too much 8888 in one post. Ba ba ba ba. We all know who that certain BA is. 

Our V is on fire and he's  getting more obvious. (chanelling the inner Dong Hua Dijun in him)

I just can’t believe this bulgar name plate no. HAHAHA V is provoking US! He give some strong hints now a days not only him but also Reba :wub:

I miss them both... they are so quiet that i feel drought :joy: Finally those little post of picture MAYBE there is a interesting meaning Or MAYBE is real :heart:

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not Quote Media
  • Like 5
  • LOL 3

Microscopic detail from Weibo:

What did he originally write on the license plate and decided it was too obvious? :vicx:

nkwvym1h0qxaga9jtjpffvq5.jpg

Also anyone noticed why his post has so much "sky" taking up half the height of the picture? If I was him, I would have cropped it out to zoom in more on his figure and the bike. Unless... 

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1