Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ReemKanabta

[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

On 7/3/2020 at 5:27 PM, 水蜜桃 said:

hi i haven't been online for a bit-- what's with the stars?

Shooting stars!!!! A lot of good suff her my dear 水蜜桃. What mean your name?

Learning more about Guangre CP...I'm facinated from some good writers here. I'm reading all your post. I try my best to post things in a good manner. Special thank to some people here who help me to do it. I'm steel learning at 56! 

This ship is a oasis for me. Good when you're not feeling good.

• Like 6
  • Rickroll'D 1

18 hours ago, triplesung said:

I just got curious, when did V say yellow is his favorite colour? Not doubting anybody here, but I got curious. Putting on yellow socks is definitely not random. :tounge_wink:

I dig this up for you and our future reference. V's wb post back in 2014 where he said he likes yellow.  

bnS4Sav.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 4

Posted (edited)
On 7/5/2020 at 5:40 PM, sg_niner said:

I dig this up for you and our future reference. V's wb post back in 2014 where he said he likes yellow. 

More like he likes (a girl who likes to wear) yellow a.k.a Dilraba. Because i rarely see him wearing anything yellow:joy:. Reba on the other hand...

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not Quote Vids/Pictures
  • Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 5
  • Insightful 3

Well what do you know, V was caught wearing shoes with the number 1528 (translation: I only love Ba). This brand is known for having different serial numbers on their minimalist shoes and according to this post, the first 4 numbers is the shoe's style number. 

Too much PDA, brother! Just kidding, keep the dog food coming. :ilike:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 8

Just how many 128 number V has? Car plate number, shoes number, timing of oasis and weibo's posts. Does he has tatoo 128 somewhere in his body as well?

Reba is really spoiled by him:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

Posted (edited)
On 7/5/2020 at 9:04 PM, Fong said:

Well what do you know, V was caught wearing shoes with the number 1528 (translation: I only love Ba). This brand is known for having different serial numbers on their minimalist shoes and according to this post, the first 4 numbers is the shoe's style number. 

Too much PDA, brother! Just kidding, keep the dog food coming.

Miss you guys!!!! You give a sweet food today as I read your post! lOve it!:sparklyeyes::heartxoxo::happyshakes::dorashakes:

On 7/5/2020 at 9:26 PM, Eery2 said:

Just how many 128 number V has? Car plate number, shoes number, timing of oasis and weibo's posts. Does he has tatoo 128 somewhere in his body as well?

Reba is really spoiled by him:joy:

Maybe she did! Hey I’m still wondering to those no. 128 or 28 or 8. V always has this no. :gangnamstyle:

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not Quote Media
  • Like 6
  • LOL 2

Kinda random, but this is my favorite photoshopped picture of them. It screams Power Couple

FB-IMG-1593815368694.jpg

Bloom flower, bloom bloom! ✿✿✿

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2

Just read that v’s flight was delayed, but landed safely in Changsha with pics of him in Gucci jacket at hc to record. :)Looking handsome as always!

Been relatively quiet today, so thought I’d share: here’s video of r @ Mikimoto event.

https://youtu.be/I2D9hFpUmLg

Here’s another video I’ve been using as my Rx (prescription) to help me during this “quiet” time, hopefully it helps you all, too ;) .....mannerisms! Can they get any more alike?!?! Too too too adorable!!

https://youtu.be/lYcVxS-5Xfw

• Like 7
  • Love 3

Some Happy Camp update. It seems Yang Mi is a guest too with V. 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 4

Hello guys, just little lonely today and I decided to watch v and R youtube videos to feel better lol and end up seeing this vid and saw they way she nod her head. It just appeared in my mind how V nod his head too hehehe.. Just ignore my loneliness hehehe just happy thoughts hehehe I miss them... 

• Like 7

^equally beautiful people:sparklyeyes:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

:omg:So there were many accounts of fans saying that during the Happy Camp break, V did the following hand gestures:

Heart with wings sign then followed by 1, 2, and 8! He's done these gestures before but putting them all together while the camera isn't rolling... is he really sending us messages!? Let's see if this was caught on fancam. :sparklyeyes:

Sources:

QuangNhietFB

Weibo

• Like 5
  • Shocked 2
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1

On 7/6/2020 at 12:21 AM, AppleAngel13 said:

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/157787493.html?weibo_id=4523408430626254

R's weibo - She is giving encouragement to those taking college entrance exams

But some fans are guessing that she is also giving encouragement to V since he should be filming for his HC episode :hwaiting:

No wonder some fans linked it to V :tounge_wink:

R was giving us dog treat indeed! 

Gao Kao (National College Entrance Exam) 

Gao = 高

Same chinese character as V's last name

:doggie:

http://Screenshot-20200707-011745-com-google-an

• Like 7
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 4