Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ReemKanabta

[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

Posted (edited)
On 6/22/2020 at 9:44 PM, AppleAngel13 said:

Or maybe he is sending hints with the pics instead of words? 

R was on Whale's bike in the wedding scene

Mayb V is showing us who is the Real Biker in her life? Lol.. I am just trying too hard to link V's pic to R 

So obvious! V is very wise. He is the real man of her life.

On 6/23/2020 at 6:18 PM, pawla said:

I can't stop laughing seeing the p*o on the ML's face :lol:

Me too....

On 6/22/2020 at 4:08 PM, LoquatsLove said:

Grandpa could finally breath at ease.

He's her real biker. Love more this style then the whale boy! Those pictures at that moment are so welcome from Guangre....And Donuts. 

On 6/25/2020 at 3:28 AM, snowahgase said:

Thank you!! I only recently finished Pillowbook and that made me die even more :lol:

Thanks!! Haha! YESS Got7 is my ult group :wub: I love them so much uwu 

Yes! She is really pretty and talented. Let me link a video for you. 

Reveal hidden contents

Also, their group recently had a performance ft. a familiar face...Zhang Yunlong/ 张云龙 ^_^

p.s. Curley/Xilinnayi is the one with blue hair. 

Reveal hidden contents

Here is the YSL video for Reba too. If I'm correct, she is the one speaking in the vid.

I speak english and french. And i heard her once in the video when she went in Greece. She talks in english to the beautiful driver about buying  a wedding dress without having a boyfriend.... It's not the same voice. I'm sure of that.

I'm talking for them.....

On 6/26/2020 at 10:34 AM, rainyday293 said:

19th Nov 2014

Li Xirui update her weibo

All member of our family is back to home

Vengo dan Reba is housemate at that time with others Jaywalk artist.

Time flies...

4 years later...

19th Nov 2018 :

Vengo and Reba finished shooting Eternal Love of Dream.

P.s : I like V's manner hands :wub:

He's polite

I like 19th Nov 

Love this old pictures. 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote media & no IG embedded allowed
  • Like 3
  • Awesome 1

@sg_niner wow...:lol:

https://youtu.be/mKSa7DNF73k

Not sure if anyone has seen this already, but, this is a video of V’s Taobao livestream with (what I think?) connections to R (wish I understood Chinese, but still enjoyed watching & trying to figure it out myself, lol). Pretty sure this yt channel is GR like us :P

Edit: Same yt channel with video of r’s performance at Hunan public livestream where edited with v in it & comment by batmanleong (eng trans). 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

Grandma is confiscating grandpa's phone again.

:Megalol:

冲冲冲!

Charge charge charge!

Grandpa:

Spoiler

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: No IG embedded is allowed, TY
  • Like 5
  • LOL 3

On 6/28/2020 at 4:30 PM, wheeinterbear said:

I searched on YouTube. I searched on Instagram. While there were some contents, there weren’t many, and there were even fewer with English subs. Though I couldn’t understand what they were saying, I watched the way they interacted with each other. I even searched on google, though I didn’t know what I was really looking for. This forum was the first link that I clicked on but it started at like around pg. 30 something, and I was really surprised everyone was writing in English!! But I was a little confused cause I clearly lost some context starting at pg 30. Though I liked the couple, I was like “AIN’T NOBODY GOT TIME TO READ 29 PAGES!!” 

I decided I was going to finish watching the rest of ELOD, the forum totally out of my mind. After I finished the drama, I didn’t know what to do with myself so I decided to go back here and imagine my surprise that there were 100+ pages!! And i read EVERY. SINGLE. PAGE.

Then I made an account so I can join in on the fun. At this point, I know I’ve lost it. But this is my life now. I try to check the forum everyday if I could. Bad day at work or just bad day in general, this forum makes my day better. Is that sad? Lol. 

Thanks for sharing your story!!! I just wanted to let you know I've read it and your words are worth every penny! ahha

I finished ELOD at the end of March and I wonder why I am still here now - I check every couple of days because I can't believe is there is more and more and more sugar as days go by. So much fun!!

On 6/28/2020 at 10:18 PM, Fong said:

Wow! That sky picture isn't even HQ, I can see some pixelation. It's definitely cropped!!! I love this man and his cryptic messages. 

Happy 6.28 ladies!!

@wheeinterbear haha same!! I'm a very casual c/k drama watcher. The only CP I ever shipped was Bella/Edward (Robert Pattinson/Kristen Stewart). Anyways, that ship was real but let's not mention how we found out. :sweatingbullets:Compare to that ship, I love our CP much more personality wise.

@LoquatsLove oh! Can you share why you think he's still not in Beijing? 

I can't remember if I had ever replied to you before, but yeah I like those two as well - and they were real. Chemistry is undeniable. 

On 6/29/2020 at 10:59 PM, AliceSwift13 said:

Hello again guangre forum! I thought I lost you! 

PLEASE come back often!!!!

On 6/29/2020 at 11:41 PM, LoquatsLove said:

冲冲冲!

Charge charge charge!

Grandpa:

Reveal hidden contents

I absolutely love how you call him Grandpa!!!! haha 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/29/2020 at 12:09 AM, Eery2 said:

Can someone take that clear sunset sky like that in Beijing?Is there open space wide enough in Beijing to take it?. 

I doubt he's in Beijing when he took the pic. We will know in a few days if he's really in Beijing now

I just read a comment that Beijing is cloudy these days. So definetely not in Beijing

And we don't know how they do this bodyguard business there. We just assume base on we think how they should work. We'll never know fo sure

Let see how microscopic girls work here

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4520913612543094

It's look like they got the location already:cheers:

The sky here in beijing for the past 2 weeks its been cloudy and some part is raining thats why they released yellow warning for flooding so i dont think the picture that v post is from here in beijing and its hard to go out beijing now coz of the second wave,they need to have a test first and some health kit and if v live in the high and medium  risk area here in beijing,they are not allowed to leave so im pretty sure his not here in beijing if we are basing the sky picture

• Like 5
  • Insightful 8

Posted (edited)
On 6/29/2020 at 11:41 PM, LoquatsLove said:

:Megalol:

冲冲冲!

Charge charge charge!

Grandpa:

Reveal hidden contents

Wow! V is going to be one really good looking grandpa! He’s aging so fine like wine.

:coolshades:

Edited by angelangie
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1

Posted (edited)

Taking selfie seriously. :selfie:

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: No IG embedded allowed
  • Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, AliceSwift13 said:

Is it me, or weren't we at page 246 already? Did pages get deleted or sumthng? 

You’re right, we were on page 246..

• Like 3

!nstagram posts are temporarily banned for the meantime as per soompi forum rules. The deletion of pages was probably due to this. That being said, please do abide by the forum rules. Thank you very much and have a nice day everyone! :)

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

18+

:bashful:

Spoiler

V's modelling days :D

I think R is a lucky lady ;)

@LoquatsLove

I never seen R in this hair color before. She is so pretty in this new hairstyle a d color :wub:

• Shocked 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

27 minutes ago, AppleAngel13 said:

18+

:bashful:

Reveal hidden contents

V's modelling days :D

I think R is a lucky lady ;)

:exercice:

It's from his modelling career, but I thought he already deleted most of his Weibo post from his modelling years. So, we better respect his decision.

27 minutes ago, AppleAngel13 said:

@LoquatsLove

I never seen R in this hair color before. She is so pretty in this new hairstyle a d color :wub:

It's a nice hair color, the selfie was from her recent Hits COSMOPOLITAN magz photo shoot.

:hypehype:

• Like 5

13 hours ago, AliceSwift13 said:

Is it me, or weren't we at page 246 already? Did pages get deleted or sumthng? 

I know right. I saw we were at 246 pages and today there down to 243. Not sure what happen!!!

• Like 2

https://www.weibo.com/1800310000/J91Fg12BJ

There's a bit of discussion surrounding this kiss in ELOD - the author suspects that this shot didn't need to be a real kiss (just positioning), but yet V couldn't help but pecked D's lips, and that the both of them smiled at contact. There is a bit of discussion of whether of not this was supposed to be a real kiss or not, and also why the kiss seems so mild for what should've been one of the most passionate scenes of the series. Some speculate that the more passionate bits were cut, leaving this PG part. Some also raised a good point - in the BTS, D was laughing uncontrollably and covering her face - why was she having such a strong reaction? In addition, someone mentioned that the room was cleared from most crew to build a more intimate ambiance for the two of them (to get into the right mood). Yet, the end product was extremely mild. 

:rubchin:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 5

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, LoquatsLove said:

Taking selfie seriously.

Is it a new look recently? Look very nice on her. 

A wig? Could be...

Edited by angelangie
  • Like 1