[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

I feel like I need to provide another pov regarding JX. However we dislike then coz they never supported GR, we cannot deny that both gg and mm is indebted to jx, and Yang Mi as the boss. Yang Mi used to bring them (and other jx artist) on almost every project she had. Both gg and mm started from small role, till they hit big success from tmopb. And I feel both gg and mm has tremendous respect for her. So I choose to believe that jx was intentionally helping gg and mm keeping their relationship on the downlow and possibly shield gg from the potential backlash of mm fanbase if their relationship was made public. Just my 2 cents.

• Like 19
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3

Thank you @euphoenix, for your POV- definitely understand they do respect & owe much of their individual success to ym/jx. It does add more clarity to the situation, and I can see & agree with your point, that it was likely to protect them and part of,perhaps,  a plan all along..:)

• Like 9

1 hour ago, euphoenix said:

I feel like I need to provide another pov regarding JX. However we dislike then coz they never supported GR, we cannot deny that both gg and mm is indebted to jx, and Yang Mi as the boss. Yang Mi used to bring them (and other jx artist) on almost every project she had. Both gg and mm started from small role, till they hit big success from tmopb. And I feel both gg and mm has tremendous respect for her. So I choose to believe that jx was intentionally helping gg and mm keeping their relationship on the downlow and possibly shield gg from the potential backlash of mm fanbase if their relationship was made public. Just my 2 cents.

I also think the same way. Part of their succes is how well they manage their personal issue as not to hinder their career. If JX doesn't approved of their realationship,  they wouldn't go to this length to cover it. Just order them to break up already and be done with it.

• Like 11

13 minutes ago, TLing said:

I'm just curious but does anyone know where both of them were on mm's birthday? I'm assuming she is at her filming location, but where was gg?

GG’s drama 向阳而生 just wrapped. So there is no knowing where he is. According to zhihu’s 耳边的小风, V was not present for the wrap dinner. After the last scenes were filmed and the last wrap was called, V took pictures and signed autographs with his fans, then left the filming location. 

The next day, V’s assistant, Ting Ting, was sighted at the location where R was filming Go Fighting. Whether V was sighted, leaves much to the imagination. 

Note: My info is taken from 耳边的小风。 Any questions, ask 小风, don’t ask me :blush:

• Like 6

These fans are talented in editing. Wish I have that skill too. 

Anyway... Hopefully we can have a series of both of them soon (although it seem unlikely) and then we can manage to get some sweet interactions. 

• Like 8
  • Love 3

16 minutes ago, Babyval said:

GG’s drama 向阳而生 just wrapped. So there is no knowing where he is. According to zhihu’s 耳边的小风, V was not present for the wrap dinner. After the last scenes were filmed and the last wrap was called, V took pictures and signed autographs with his fans, then left the filming location. 

The next day, V’s assistant, Ting Ting, was sighted at the location where R was filming Go Fighting. Whether V was sighted, leaves much to the imagination. 

Note: My info is taken from 耳边的小风。 Any questions, ask 小风, don’t ask me :blush:

But that wasn't MM's birthday on June 3rd right? I thought the Go fighting and the drama wrap up thing was a month ago. I don't know where to look but I was wondering where he was on June 3rd. :D Like did he go to her location for her birthday.

• Like 6

16 hours ago, AppleAngel13 said:

Its Guangre HEHEHEHE but i unfollow this site because of the clip that he’s posting tsk... i really hate that Whale boy! Pwe <_<

1 hour ago, LoquatsLove said:

Some people don't understand boundaries.. :unamused:

Privacy is privacy.

It's a disturbing behavior..

This really insane! They are desperate to know her personal/privacy life tsk. Crazy obsessed fans tsk. 

1 hour ago, LoquatsLove said:

Some people don't understand boundaries.. :unamused:

Privacy is privacy.

It's a disturbing behavior..

I guess this is the reason why she's not cheerful lately even on her birthday... Poor mm... Hope someone can cheer her up (hopefully our gg :P

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

Here.. I presents..

Pinch of sugar for the day! :wub:

Reba, it's about to start.. let's head to the venue..

R: OK!

Later after work, what would you want to eat?

R: I want to go eat hot pot.

OK!

Spoiler

R: Look look... There's a beautiful woman!

Spoiler

Finger pointing to her own self

Where, where???

R: I'm talking about myself :kiss_wink:

Spoiler

Same X room!

mm deliberately posing in front of the same room as gg chose before! :smirk:

Sneaky mm.. :yum:

Well done Happy Camp crew!

好运来!

V: Let me guess.. in here must be the attractive representative!

Fits me more.. :smirk:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 7