Quantcast

[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

14 minutes ago, triplesung said:

That depends if they get married to one another or not. If I ship them together but they have their own relationships, it feels wrong :joy:

If GRSZD happens, I'm pretty sure we can reach 700 pages easily :glasses: l

I think if they keep dropping subtle hints here and there - then once we pick it up, we will keep going with it!!! 

Besides, I think this "world situation" is not helping people move on. I finished ELOD end of March and I can't move on.......

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

高伟光情商 - gwg eq- gao weiguang emotional quotient/intelligence  you know how there's an iq? an eq is the emotional intelligence of yourself    common for weibo:  names:  gg- 哥哥(

@triplesung Ok. In Chinese, there is an idiom called : 山盟海誓。 The picture shows V looking at the mountains. R looking at the sea.    The meaning of 山盟海誓 is: A vow made when a man and a woman lov

hello it's 3 in the morning and i just want to share this thing that i found on weibo that i found particularly interesting  :)     the fan basically posted two times where rb was asked ab "

36 minutes ago, hwen2ee said:

Thank you for reading my story haha :wub:

Oh trust me, even when I fell in love, I am not in the same state as I am now. I am definitely not over it and I can't seem to get over it. I decided to just let it be and joined you guys in this forum. :D 

What happened in pre-production?? 

The character playing Jiheng got the rights for Pillow book initially and wanted to play FJ. But I heard that they wouldn't produce it until TMOPB. When TPB got the greenlight, casting was different and fans were against it. 

42 minutes ago, hwen2ee said:

I think if they keep dropping subtle hints here and there - then once we pick it up, we will keep going with it!!! 

Besides, I think this "world situation" is not helping people move on. I finished ELOD end of March and I can't move on.......

It can't be helped. They are too cute :love:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Oh! I just remembered.. I read on ig.. On happy camp the part R show up in a video to give task or punishment for V since his group lose a round.. 

The suspicious part is.. During the game V said to the MC (unconsciously) i think.. He said "i was planning to lose (the game)" and laugh... 

:phew:

Also, i didn't watch happy camp full... But in the clip V doesn't seem to be surprised when R show up... Likeeeee hmmmmm am i being delulu? :P

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, rainyday293 said:

I just checked Reba and V's Oasis. Someone in this forums and GuangRe shippers on Weibo posted about V+R post 24th March 2020. That "coincidence" :wub: 

V posted 24th March about what to eat for midnight snack.

And R "reply post" 24th March suddenly I want to eat crab!!! But I only can eat crab legs.

I'm shocked! 

I remember watch R's video

Fashion Master 8th April 2019

WATCH :  Start 28:15

When male mc explain about Wuhan tradition. You can know your level of love;intimate by eating 小龙虾 (xiaolongxia crayfish crawfish) together.

So when 2 people can eat xiaolongxia together it means they're close; intimate.

Why?

Because you can eat xiaolongxia over 9pm. Bare face. No need to wash hair. Eat with barehand. 

And female guest said no wonder when first time date with her husband, her husband invite her to eat CRAB. 

And that similar to Wuhan's xiaolongxia crayfish. Because you have to eat with barehand. 

And male mc asked R if she ever invited to eat crab xiaolongxia. And R said no. 

I feel like R give V clue what to eat. And suggest crab because its level of intimate meaning. 

I know some of you believe V+R already dating for years. But I don't know why after all my research I feel like they have good feeling for each other BUT not dating. She said she's conservative person. And think a man should pursue first.

Like R is waiting V to express his love. But V like waiting for the right moment to express his love. I agree about their body language. It's too obvious they're in love. :wub:

I feel like Vengo+Reba = Wallace Huo+Ruby Lin.

Wallace Huo express his love to Ruby after 10 years of friendship. Wallace had crush on Ruby for 10 years. Because he want focus on his career. And want to steady career before married.

Maybe... maybe V like Wallace. 

Waiting for "that" right moment to express his love. Elod is his first drama as male lead. And he's already 37 yo. Late bloomer.

I'm so sorry if my opinion offended GuangRe shippers that believe they're dating. I love V+R. 

R really like him. Look at her face. And V really like her. I can see it. We can see it. 

I feel like R "invite" V to eat crab like green light for him to make first move. 

Sorry for my broken english. And sorry if my translate for Fashion Master video isn't good enough.

@rainyday293 Your English is great! Don't feel bad about it! International fans like myself don't understand Chinese, so reading translations about V and/or R are very precious! And I am very grateful to you and others who provide English translations because there are not many out there! Thank you for your efforts! 

Based on videos of them two, we can adamantly say that they have admiration and good feelings towards each other.

I have multiple theories regarding V + R's relationship status :lol: Bare with me:

(1) Both have good feelings towards each other, but like what @hwen2ee said, "their work and their company is in their way, even if V wanted to do something, he might realize he should not because it will ruin her career and timing isn't right." So, maybe they are not in an official bf/gf relationship at the moment, but mutually agree to wait for the right timing to officially become a couple.

(2) V + R did not start a relationship in the early years when they started out in the industry. Their interactions (physical/verbal/online communication) is for sure major flirting :wub: between two close friends  and it was way too "public". However, V + R could now be in an official relationship, and that may have started only a couple of years ago. With both are now on the down low. Side note: I've known friends who called their other friend gf/bf/hubby/wifey for fun or role playing within their friendship circle, and then ended up being in an actual relationship with that person.

(3) V + R have been in a relationship since the early years until present. :lol:

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
48 minutes ago, nani-lyfe said:

Based on videos of them two, we can adamantly say that they have admiration and good feelings towards each other.

I have multiple theories regarding V + R's relationship status :lol: Bare with me:

(1) Both have good feelings towards each other, but like what @hwen2ee said, "their work and their company is in their way, even if V wanted to do something, he might realize he should not because it will ruin her career and timing isn't right." So, maybe they are not in an official bf/gf relationship at the moment, but mutually agree to wait for the right timing to officially become a couple.

(2) V + R did not start a relationship in the early years when they started out in the industry. Their interactions (physical/verbal/online communication) is for sure major flirting :wub: between two close friends  and it was way too "public". However, V + R are now in an official relationship, and that may have started only a couple of years ago. Obviously, both are now on the down low. Side note: I've known friends who called their other friend gf/bf/hubby/wifey for fun or role playing within their friendship circle, and then ended up being in an actual relationship with that person.

(3) V + R have been in a relationship since the early years until present. :lol:

I thought GRSZD happened when you mention that they are now in a relationship :joy:. I started jumping and screaming around until I re-read "theories". I do agree with all 3 of them. Evidence to those theories? None that could confirm definite but enough to arouse suspicion to those theories.

What I really like is number 3. And may I add that they are engaged to be married in a few years time. ;)

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, mssarahkhan said:

Oh! I just remembered.. I read on ig.. On happy camp the part R show up in a video to give task or punishment for V since his group lose a round.. 

The suspicious part is.. During the game V said to the MC (unconsciously) i think.. He said "i was planning to lose (the game)" and laugh... 

Also, i didn't watch happy camp full... But in the clip V doesn't seem to be surprised when R show up... Likeeeee hmmmmm am i being delulu? :P

I saw some clips where they absolutely analyzed everything about it. I agree with you.

His ears being red can be argued because he was wearing an ear piece. 

R calling him by his whole name in the video clip was so unnatural. She obviously calls him something else.  :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, nani-lyfe said:

(2) V + R did not start a relationship in the early years when they started out in the industry. Their interactions (physical/verbal/online communication) is for sure major flirting :wub: between two close friends  and it was way too "public". However, V + R are now in an official relationship, and that may have started only a couple of years ago. Obviously, both are now on the down low. Side note: I've known friends who called their other friend gf/bf/hubby/wifey for fun or role playing within their friendship circle, and then ended up being in an actual relationship with that person.

Wow! You laid it out really well!!!!!! :wub:

I like all 3 of the theories. I personally would prefer theory number 2!

The theory would make all their flirting with each other really cute.

The theory could explain away how they are on the low down side now too (it's cause they're in a stable relationship). Then it could also explain the theories that R wants to get married and wants it to happen, but it just can't happen right away cause of her career.

It could also fit all the theories that V is actually in love now and that person is R. 

All theories!

Oh god, yeah I'm dreaming again now........

• Like 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, triplesung said:

I thought GRSZD happened when you mention that they are now in a relationship :joy:. I started jumping and screaming around until I re-read "theories". I do agree with all 3 of them. Evidence to those theories? None that could confirm definite but enough to arouse suspicion to those theories.

What I really like is number 3. And may I add that they are engaged to be married in a few years time. ;)

Sorry my dear. Edited my post for clarity. :D

• Like 3
51 minutes ago, hwen2ee said:

Wow! You laid it out really well!!!!!! :wub:

I like all 3 of the theories. I personally would prefer theory number 2!

For the reason that it makes all their flirting with each other really cute. And it would also explain away how they are on the low down side now too (it's cause they're in a stable relationship). Then it would also explain away some theories that R wants to get married and wants it to happen, but it just can't happen right away cause of her career. I would also fit all the theories that V is actually in love and that person is R. 

Oh god, yeah I'm dreaming again now........

Thanks :D. I think #2, if true, could have been the likely scenario too. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, hwen2ee said:

I'm supposed to be doing some work now, but I am not because I feel like talking about them. I feel like sharing with you all about how I fell in love with this pair. 

I am the type of person to see chemistry in real couples, or even on screen couples. I do watch a good variety of Chinese, Taiwan, HK, Korea, and Japanese dramas. Over the years, I've liked some on screen couples, but only fell in love with Megan Lai and Baron Chen in Bromance because their chemistry. 

I am not a fan of V or R. My sister showed me clips of TMOPB of the main pairing with their son, a li, so I watched those and I managed to catch glimpses of V and R. Then their story didn't appeal to me, so I skipped all their parts. I'm not really a fan of TMOPB. 

Then realized they are making TPB with V and R and I was like "seriously, there's audience?" My sister told me there is a definitely a fan base for both of them - which is likely why they reprised their roles.

I am a big Tiger Hu fan and he sang the opening theme for TPB. I had a lot of trouble wrapping my head around the theme song because it wasn't like the TMOPB song. So I decided to investigate the drama to figure out why the opening theme sounds like that.

I barely watched the beginning episodes because it was so draggy and slow. It was not until I saw a clip of V as the Emperor and R as his concubine, HOLY SHITTTTTT, I couldn't help it but notice their chemistry. After that one scene, I was HOOKED. I couldn't stop myself from digging more clips of them. Their chemistry is real. That's what made me decide to follow and watch all of TPB. Of course, their chemistry and interaction was not disappointing and I think that's what really made TPB really worth watching for me. It was because of their chemistry and interactions with each other. Otherwise, the script writing, and cutting out the important details and leaving all the extra unimportant stuff really ruined the story telling. Not to the say the story wasn't good, but they could have told it better. Plus it seems like they were really lacking budget to make better scenes. 

Here I am, I managed to watch a lot of fan clips of them and re-watched a lot of their scenes in TPB as well as some of the scenes in TMOPB (I see the chemistry somewhere towards in the end!!)

Not to mention, I have a really hard time getting over TPB, especially for all of their scenes together. I just felt every bit of their chemistry and their emotions, and that's what made the TPB really enjoyable for me. Not to mention, these scenes are the kind that you can keep watching over and over and over again, and not be bored.

I really love a good pairing with sizzling chemistry. 

I'm also ChuYan CP shipper! :wub:

I've watched Bromance for the n~th time already.

I've tried to find their shipping thread in this forum. But the update stopped at 2018. :bawling:

Both chemistry from ChuYan CP and GuangRe CP because they've known each others for years! Their chemistry is too strong. That's why we got hooked!

When I put closer look to this two CP. They does resemblance a lot. I see Megan as how Reba will be in the future. They both are genuine and independent person. For someone like me. They are my role model. They both always try to put their best in their work.

Baron and Vengo. Baron always try to catch Megan's attention Everytime he had a chance. Protecting her from behind. He could act like a gentleman, but also could act like a fool if he wanted to.

As for Vengo, he really protective towards Reba, as we can see. Sadly their BTS are not as much as ChuYan.

Spoiler

Actually, when I watch ELoD.. In my head, Baron is Dong Hua Di Jun in real life. :joy:

They are both shameless. I did it, so what?

So, when the scene where DHDJ and Zhe Yan come on screen. I'm holding my breath.. it's the drama version of DHDJ and DHDJ in real life going face to face! :scream:

7 hours ago, hwen2ee said:

I wonder if we will ever get close to the amount of pages for ELOD ? :wub:

With more and more people being hooked under DHDJ fishing rods. I think we will. :naughty:

7 hours ago, triplesung said:

It was also their chemistry that got me hooked to the point where I questioned whether they were acting or not. Which lead me to GGMM ship. This is probably my first C-couple and mind you, this is not the 1st C-drama I have watched. I have watched so many already with amazing leads as couple but it did not reach a point where I would look them up as actors themselves and their relationship to one another. This was a first and it kind of scared me because I can usually move on after a few days to 1-2 weeks later. But here I am, 5-6 weeks later :joy:

True, TBP wasn't the best in terms of script writing, camera works, lighting etc. but they followed the TPB novel more closely. There were less adlibs from directors and script writers than the prequel. They could've done it better. But I won't ask anything more than what they offered due to what was happening pre-production. 

I've re-watched TPB three times already. Planning to watch it again (with the thoughts of skipping all JH part. I don't hate Ji Heng's character. But the actress who played it can't act! That makes me cringe, up to the point I can't bring myself to look at her! :neutral:

5 hours ago, triplesung said:

The character playing Jiheng got the rights for Pillow book initially and wanted to play FJ. But I heard that they wouldn't produce it until TMOPB. When TPB got the greenlight, casting was different and fans were against it. 

It can't be helped. They are too cute :love:

How I wish she just sell out PB copyright to the PB team and not joining in the drama at all. :unamused:

3 hours ago, mssarahkhan said:

GG was curious to know what mm got in hand for him. Haha..

DHDJ can't help himself! :joy:

3 hours ago, nani-lyfe said:

@rainyday293 Your English is great! Don't feel bad about it! International fans like myself don't understand Chinese, so reading translations about V and/or R are very precious! And I am very grateful to you and others who provide English translations because there are not many out there! Thank you for your efforts! 

(2) V + R did not start a relationship in the early years when they started out in the industry. Their interactions (physical/verbal/online communication) is for sure major flirting :wub: between two close friends  and it was way too "public". However, V + R could now be in an official relationship, and that may have started only a couple of years ago. With both are now on the down low. Side note: I've known friends who called their other friend gf/bf/hubby/wifey for fun or role playing within their friendship circle, and then ended up being in an actual relationship with that person.

These all three theories are all applicable. Our delulu mind is very flexible. As long as it leads to a happy ending. :kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

I am just leaving this here...  R's smile is really different when she's with V. These two makes me jealous. 

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/144835517.html?weibo_id=4495034634701049

And I just realized how ALICE(Reba's fans are soooo big). Maybe this is one of the main reasons why R and V need to really be mindful of how they act towards each other. If R has this big of a fans, it's overwhelming

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1974007042818051/permalink/2597181803833902/

Yeaaaahhhhh

I think these the reason why V act so distance to R

So many hate,like it or not it will be impact to v psychological 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, LoquatsLove said:

I'm also ChuYan CP shipper! :wub:

I've watched Bromance for the n~th time already.

I've tried to find their shipping thread in this forum. But the update stopped at 2018. :bawling:

Both chemistry from ChuYan CP and GuangRe CP because they've known each others for years! Their chemistry is too strong. That's why we got hooked!

When I put closer look to this two CP. They does resemblance a lot. I see Megan as how Reba will be in the future. They both are genuine and independent person. For someone like me. They are my role model. They both always try to put their best in their work.

Baron and Vengo. Baron always try to catch Megan's attention Everytime he had a chance. Protecting her from behind. He could act like a gentleman, but also could act like a fool if he wanted to.

As for Vengo, he really protective towards Reba, as we can see. Sadly their BTS are not as much as ChuYan.

OMG!!! You're like me!! Glad I found someone like me - so I am not crazy after all lol :wub:

Yeah Bromance is one of those that have weak editing, low budget and a lot of plot holes - what drives the drama is the cast and the actors. ELOD is definitely another one of these. Where you cannot stop yourself from smiling like an idiot when the chemistry is flying all over the place.  

Thanks for analyzing, I think that is what is happening with R and V. V is always looking after his little R. 

Spoiler

ChuYan was definitely trying to market their CP for more attention. Their shipping stopped in 2018 because fans found evidence Baron was in a 4 year relationship. Even though they split up already, but it completely shattered the fans.
On the contrary, GuangRe is down playing everything. It's almost like if they are a real couple and fans cannot know about it...... I wish.... Which is why we exist........... haha I will keep dreaming

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, Ricco Shen said:

She said V is like silly older brothers 

Your gaze don't linger that long if you only thought of him as a silly old brother. Oh R, your actions betrayed you the past years. :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
11 hours ago, bitmaster - said:

See Xiao Zhan name in comment. Hope it not the same drama rumors last year to be Xiaozhan x YangZi or all out fandom wars will be a bloodbath. Xiao Zhan also a rumors magnets, he's barely survive by himself now, to add RB in to equation. In short, RB should reject it if it with XZ. With Vengo as ML make me feel like in heaven. 

What happened?  Why R should reject it? 

Xiao Zhan and YZ's drama The Oath of Love will be release in 2020.

If 2 popular stars cast for ML and FL in drama, both of their fans should be happy. I'm new to c-entertainment. I don't understand fandom wars. :huh:

When Keep Running make Luhan and R as a couple I thought wow union of 2 fandom. But, I'm shocked when I read Luhan's fans attack R. 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, nani-lyfe said:

My vote is for number 3 for the following reasons:

1. They seem way too comfortable and touchy feely with each other since early on to be just friends. I feel like Reba and Vengo have clear boundaries,  and will not blur it unless they have something going on.

2. Reba had mentioned how she is a insecure and gets jealous easily. She needs security. So I don't think she would be able to handle a ambiguous relationship for a long stretch of time.

3. Vengo is way too protective of Reba to not put a label on their relationship. Look at how he is often watching and physically close to her. Even though they may not be able to announce to public, at least within the entertainment industry they can. A label may not deter all potential suitors, but it is enough to prevent some people from making a move on Reba.

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 3
3 hours ago, hwen2ee said:

OMG!!! You're like me!! Glad I found someone like me - so I am not crazy after all lol :wub:

Yeah Bromance is one of those that have weak editing, low budget and a lot of plot holes - what drives the drama is the cast and the actors. ELOD is definitely another one of these. Where you cannot stop yourself from smiling like an idiot when the chemistry is flying all over the place.  

Thanks for analyzing, I think that is what is happening with R and V. V is always looking after his little R. 

Reveal hidden contents

ChuYan was definitely trying to market their CP for more attention. Their shipping stopped in 2018 because fans found evidence Baron was in a 4 year relationship. Even though they split up already, but it completely shattered the fans.
On the contrary, GuangRe is down playing everything. It's almost like if they are a real couple and fans cannot know about it...... I wish.... Which is why we exist........... haha I will keep dreaming

I've watched Bromance before at 2015 when it first broadcasted. Since I like Megan.. Back at 2004 I was lucky to join Taiwan drama 'Mars' meet and greet at my city. I have deep impression towards Megan. She really is a genuine and warm person. Very friendly and smart! 

Spoiler

At first, I REALLY thought Pi Ya Nuo is a boy.. I'm incredibly shocked when I knew it was Megan! So handsome! :love:

About Baron

Spoiler

TBH, watching Baron on screen is another reason why I watch ELoD. Other than anticipating our DongFeng CP.

Yes. I knew about Baron's relationship been exposed. But since Baron himself never confirmed about it. That's why I still have a slight fate with ChuYan CP.. :cold_sweat:

2 hours ago, Jandj said:
Who is in the background?

I think it's the crew from the studio. She called him Guang ge.

If it's mm, she never called him Guang ge. :smirk:

Spoiler

I'm more of a tomboyish person.

That's why I tend to have more male friend than female. 

I don't like an uncertain intimate relationship. Also, if a guy got close to me, I'll decide since the beginning. I will consider that guy as my own siblings. Either I will call him lil bro or older brother. Most of the time, I will use 'ge'. I won't call that guy name only.

If I still address that guy by name, meaning I expect our relationship could go further.

:no_mouth:

That's why, after I saw how mm always addressing gg with his full name or just wg. I'm pretty sure she surely had made her decision towards gg. Considering how gg is far much older than her. Normally, others will add 'ge', if the guy is older.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
22 hours ago, LoquatsLove said:

With the power of delulu bestowed on me.. I presents..

*drum roll please.

Warning : might contain excessive amount of sugars.

PS: go prepare your insulins! :naughty:

Reveal hidden contents

Oh girl.. your body language clearly had sold you out! That sparkles in your eyes, that glow that radiates from your laughter..

We've been blinded by that already!

She lies. Lolllllll

• Like 1
  • LOL 7