[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

According to Donut Instagram page & QuangNhiet fb, v at airport - looks thin, tired, but muscular -apparently, hard shoot.

Hoping that he & r may spend at least a day together in Shanghai since v’s heading there for events & she finished filming 7/25 & has events in Shanghai starting 8/6...one can hope & pray ;):P

Here’s link to hc 7/18/20 with eng sub:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I heard that Rb accepted new drama called " You're my Glory" & it is confirmed. ML is rumored to be Yang Yang .

Btw Our GG hurt his left leg during his new drama filming . He also looks tired & has lost a few pounds. 

I really hope new project of Rb & GG especially modren drama.

• Sad 3

Hiiiiiii! I'm new here. Hoping that I'm not too late for this. Just a silent reader for too long...

1 hour ago, Ellie Charm said:

I heard that Rb accepted new drama called " You're my Glory" & it is confirmed. ML is rumored to be Yang Yang .

Btw Our GG hurt his left leg during his new drama filming . He also looks tired & has lost a few pounds. 

Yeah I saw it too, feel pity for Tian Tian :<

2 hours ago, Ellie Charm said:

Oh? I thought that one is yang zi and yang yang. Hmmm.

On 7/27/2020 at 10:52 AM, DijunXiaoBai said:

According to Donut Instagram page & QuangNhiet fb, v at airport - looks thin, tired, but muscular -apparently, hard shoot.

Hoping that he & r may spend at least a day together in Shanghai since v’s heading there for events & she finished filming 7/25 & has events in Shanghai starting 8/6...one can hope & pray ;):P

Here’s link to hc 7/18/20 with eng sub:

She's finished filming today and apparently 

https://twitter.com/imDina_Rk/status/1287703113768538114?s=19

I don't know where it will be held though? If in Shanghai they likely meet up there

Look like she didn' attend the wrap up party

https://twitter.com/dilirebaa63/status/1287755475509895168?s=19

Probably after done filmng, checking her phone then getting concern after seeing how V faring at the airport. Delulu mode:P

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 3

On 7/27/2020 at 1:20 AM, nani-lyfe said:

V arrived at the studio early in the morning for filming and he didn’t leave until  midnight - 1am.

We didn’t see much sugar with the aired version of Happy Camp, but don’t forget what happened off camera!

Welcome back everyone!

What happened off camera? What did I miss??

On 7/6/2020 at 7:18 PM, Fong said:

So there were many accounts of fans saying that during the Happy Camp break, V did the following hand gestures:

Heart with wings sign then followed by 1, 2, and 8! He's done these gestures before but putting them all together while the camera isn't rolling... is he really sending us messages!? Let's see if this was caught on fancam.

Sources:

QuangNhietFB

Weibo

@triplesung This happened. Please refer to @Fong’s quoted post above. :P

On 7/28/2020 at 8:20 PM, cheonsa said:

Of course, our V had to post something on the 28th day~ ;) The numbers 2 & 8 have been especially meaningful for us GR fans lol. 

https://m.weibo.cn/1965715555/4531794131294074

Wow! Midnight snack! I just checked V’s Weibo and it shows that he posted 5 hrs ago. I don’t see the time stamp yet, but I do wonder if he posted on the 28th minute...hmm...

Delulu mode: WHAT IF...V + R were together for the midnight snack. Celebrating completion of her drama filming. So delulu. Don’t mind me.

:Woah:

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

On 7/28/2020 at 9:57 PM, nani-lyfe said:

@triplesung This happened. Please refer to @Fong’s quoted post above. :P

Wow! Midnight snack! I just checked V’s Weibo and it shows that he posted 5 hrs ago. I don’t see the time stamp yet, but I do wonder if he posted on the 28th minute...hmm...

Delulu mode: WHAT IF...V + R were together for the midnight snack. Celebrating completion of her drama filming. So delulu. Don’t mind me.

Delulu mode

R went there after filming then both will go to Shanghai together:joy:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 3

D's latest commercial for her Mon Paris collector and live stream interview from last week. 

Sugar in the live stream interview:

2:20 - She confirmed that she became a YSL Mon Paris ambassador in 2018 (see more about this below) and talked about the first Mon Paris collector being the most memorable for her, as it is symbolic of Feng Jiu's "Losing Soul Fruit"
4:50 - She talked about what inspired her when she was designing this Mon Paris collector - note that she said this design represents a strong, unshakable love (spoken like someone who knows what that kind of love is like firsthand) ;)

In 2017, on Feb 13, D posted a picture of herself and the YSL perfume bottle, called out DH and referenced FJ's losing soul fruit. On Feb 14, V posted a picture of himself and the same perfume bottle and replied back as DH. Because V was at a YSL event in France before that, it is very likely that he bought the perfume as a gift to D. Neither of them tagged YSL nor named the perfume in their posts, and D didn't become ambassador until the year after, so the posts were definitely not sponsored.

• Like 7
  • Love 11

48 minutes ago, pips said:

Because V was at a YSL event in France before that, it is very likely that he bought the perfume as a gift to D. Neither of them tagged YSL or named the perfume in their posts, so the posts were definitely not sponsored.

Awwww thanks for the details! That makes sense now that he bought it as a Valentine's day gift for her. It certainly can't be the other way around. If he didn't buy it, then why would she lend it to him to take a pic with? Why use an unrelated/unsponsored product to promote TMPB? Obviously the gift came first and the story was spunned around it.

His pose while looking at the perfume is like... "I hope she likes my gift". So sweet! Also 1314 = one life, one love. No wonder fans thought that this was their first attempted grszd. 

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

On 7/30/2020 at 5:28 AM, rainyday293 said:

Google translate

[Rumor]

Miss S will air on August 7

34 Episodes

Broadcast on Beijing TV (BTV) and Tencent

This time, please be true. I want to see.

I really want to see V this August!

Been waiting for this!!!

Thanks for the update. It's been a long time!

• Like 2

On 7/27/2020 at 9:43 AM, euphoenix said:

Oh? I thought that one is yang zi and yang yang. Hmmm.

Heard from other source that Reba n Yang Yang new drama was cancelled for unknown reason. Can anyone confirm this rumor??

3 hours ago, Regina Ng said:

Heard from other source that Reba n Yang Yang new drama was cancelled for unknown reason. Can anyone confirm this rumor??

Hmmm, haven't seen anything about cancellation. WB is still saying that there might be an official announcement on August 2 and that the series will start filming in September.

From Weibo :

[Google translate]

It is reported that anti-Japanese war drama "Bright Sword of Thunder" is expected to be aired in mid September.

https://m.weibo.cn/5754143538/4532772939238426

So happy to see V and Zhang Yun Long!

I like Zyl because he like to tease V about Reba :joy: his smirk and comment about our Guangre is hilarious! 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, rainyday293 said:

From Weibo :

[Google translate]

It is reported that anti-Japanese war drama "Bright Sword of Thunder" is expected to be aired in mid September.

https://m.weibo.cn/5754143538/4532772939238426

So happy to see V and Zhang Yun Long!

I like Zyl because he like to tease V about Reba :joy: his smirk and comment about our Guangre is hilarious! 

Wow and there is still Living Toward the Sun expected to be broadcasted this year as well. And no type casted. Congrat V. Very well deserved for his hard working all these time to improved his acting skill and gaining recognition from producers and directors in the industry:sparklyeyes:

https://twitter.com/JNocturnes/status/1289098867959451648?s=19

Here his latest look from the Cartier event today. So handsome. He looks younger with this haircut. Such a handsome gentleman.:omg:

Lucky Reba

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1