[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

1 hour ago, DijunXiaoBai said:

@rainyday293 are they suppose to be on hc together? 

@DijunXiaoBai unfortunately, sadly, regretfully, YES :skull:

COPY this is from other source (Rb's fans) about whale boy a.k.a ML :

*this is not mine*

Late last year (can't rmmbr if it was during love designer filming or right after it ended), there were rumors that the two were dating. many of her fans saw it as hjy's team using her for publicity and media play. her fans think so because a lot of the images they showed were from the filming set. and a lot of the captions in the posts made it seem like she was the one chasing after him, purposely wanted to be with him, etc. they were all pretty disrespectful. and many of her fans think that the marketing posts were bought by his team. 

https://curiouscat.qa/qinlan/post/1100310193

prior to recently, my biggest impression of him was that his acting is pretty bad and his line delivery needs major improvement (I watched moonshine and valentine in 2018 and song qian who was very well-known for being bad at acting prior to this drama really outshined him lol).

yes, he had those rumors break out in 2018 and they left me with a bad impression of him, but like most rumors I can understand if any of the stuff is possibly fabricated and can give him the benefit of the doubt even if I dislike him. so yeah disliked his acting, had a not so good impression of him, but overall none of my business bc he didn't cross paths with anyone I liked. then because I started stanning dilraba at a deeper level this year, after elod ended I was really really excited to see her in love designer because zhou fang is a 御姐 role and is very different to her past 傻白甜 roles.

so I started to dig into all the details of her upcoming projects and stuff only to realize that hjy and his team are seriously so strong and also a big shady bunch and have been treating her unfairly and just a lot of problems. he and his team always doing a bunch of annoying and shady stuff with all his female co-stars.

I even saw ppl say that it got so bad btwn him and song qian that in the end she refused to 同台 appear with him anywhere (ultimately not a song qian fan so I apologize in advance if this is false but I've seen more than one person say this and I'm quite sure her fans dislike him and his team too). so I started to really dislike him and his team. the more recent news about him, there is concrete evidence of his past marriage (you can confirm via ID 身份证).

I have also seem some records of other how he and the actress he cheated on share the same address. and there are also some NSFW photos from his private life in the past (altho they are not related to this scandal in particular, you can look for a recent tweet on twitter @/cpopconfessions but just a reminder they are NSFW) that I really wish I could unsee. and then the recent stuff really leaves me a with a really bad impression of him. my opinion is that, if these things really are false and whatnot, then he and his team should go and file a lawsuit and put an end to all these rumors especially since his team is so powerful. and if they win, then I'd only dislike him for his team's actions towards reba for this stupid drama and his bad acting and bad line delivery. general backlash is negative, but his team also managed to make the hot search related to him go down the ranks really quickly and also he's not that well-known or relevant so some people probs don't know or don't care.

lastly an observation: the drama team seems to be shying away from buying certain hot searches related to the drama when promoting it...especially ones related to the female lead being cheated on which is the main plotline for the first few eps (also main plotline in the source novel)...wonder why...
‐--------‐--------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long post GuangRe shippers
  • Like 5
  • Unamused 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, AppleAngel13 said:

I watched interviews from her other ML. They all answered in a very professional manner. Even ZBB whom I believe R has good friendship with him. Obviously they enjoyed working with each other and has mutual good feelings. 

In my opinion, I guess for those other ML especially ZBB or ZYL, they know that R likes V and vice verse V likes R. Or even better, R belongs to V. 

But this whale guy feels he can 'overtake' and replaces V. Too bad, no matter how you showed out in the BTS or interviews, we can still see that the efforts made is nothing but desperate only. R just doesn't portray that feeling that she is liking you further than the acting in LD. So whale guy, nice try but face the reality. 

I don't even think R and the whale guy are close friends after the filming of LD. Are they? 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

So he is also appearing in HC....

I wonder if we're getting any dog food from GR on RB's guesting on HC :smirk:  Imagine the GR ship overthrowing her latest "CP". 

I looked up Whaleboi's age and he is the same age as RB. But he looks way older than I though he would be.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

In my opinion, I guess for those other ML especially ZBB or ZYL, they know that R likes V and vice verse V likes R. Or even better, R belongs to V. 

But this whale guy feels he can 'overtake' and replaces V. Too bad, no matter how you showed out in the BTS or interviews, we can still see that the efforts made is nothing but desperate only. R just doesn't portray that feeling that she is liking you further than the acting in LD. So whale guy, nice try but face the reality. 

I don't even think R and the whale guy are close friends after the filming of LD. Are they? 

No, they are not as there was no interaction or news once the shoot was over. He does seem very desperate as evident from the BTS clips and right now, bringing in R's name in the interview is another desperate attempt to divert attention from his recent controversies. I read in weibo the production team was having a hard time promoting the drama as Reba does not want to collaborate with HJY at all. Reba is playful by nature, and seems to be friendly in the BTS, the cold weariness in her eyes cannot be hidden. I think she knows his fans and also some of her own fans trying to ship them, so her vlog should be a signal to all such people that she doea not want anything to do with him. Not a single of her posts seem to include the ML. For my part, not at all bothered by BTS or her kissing scenes, her face reeks of professionalism. The whale boy may get some cheap publicity through her name. But thats all. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Jani An said:

Guys what is 21:45 ??

This is what im confused... Why will she has that accent when she’s not from northern ?? Hahaha or even her language or even people around her (We know whos friend has this language). Or maybe she need that accent right? Do she need it in drama? I don’t watch the drama that’s why I’m im asking hehehehe

I believe she studied for a little bit at the North East Normal University but that was back in 2009 and only for year (someone please confirm?) but obviously she's in close contact with someone from the area (ehehehhe) for many years 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

55 minutes ago, Suri Soo said:

Can someone please explain this to me? I still did not get it after using google translate. thanks in advance

From what i understood, the person seems to be real estate agent and financial advisor of some sort. Seems to be known to R, V and YM. Recently there are some  interactions with him. So probably a hint about the rumour that GR have bought a house or are going to buy a house together could be true.

• Like 5
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Suri Soo said:
Can someone please explain this to me? I still did not get it after using google translate. thanks in advance

The OP said that R has started followed this guy in Mar and he also followed V, R and YM. Look like he is an investor in real estate and finance, so it might link to the news of GR buying a house in Beijing. He also liked V's post recently. A bit of fact finding for our delulu mind. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you @rainyday293 or answering my question...this is how I feel about appearance of him on hc :triumph: does not sit well with me at all. Feel sorry for mm...My 1st impression of him was not a good one (which is why I’ve not watched LD, just some clips); but now, even more so, my instinct & feelings regarding him are that he’s pretty shady...

@Nupur Sinha yes, thank you! You stated that so well! To me with what’s been posted, heard through fans, weibo, etc. it’s evident that mm wants nothing to do with him & reinforces my feelings about him.

On 5/28/2020 at 11:20 PM, Misty said:

he posted at 21:45 pm last night. I love ba(Reba). Love you is me. I would love to make it sound better, the one who loves you is me. haha

Btw, :heart: this! I’m going to end my post with the bright side given by your message above & @Suri Soo post & @Nupur Sinha  @sg_niner’s posts - beautiful, sparkling “sugar” you all gave to go to sleep with (dream) :wub: lol!

• Like 1
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 1

57 minutes ago, rainyday293 said:

@DijunXiaoBai unfortunately, sadly, regretfully, YES :skull:

Do we know when it’s gonna be air yet? 
So excited to watch just because I’m hoping to get some dog food from mm. :wub:. I can always skip the part when unwanted person talking :phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Social media is such a dangerous water. 

Spoiler

I was scolded by JH's fan for just mentioning that he might try to create cp in a post tag for GR with no mentioning about JH's name nor the drama name. How can they find me there is absolute mystery. Feeling completely down low at the moment.:tears:

So I come to hide out here in our delulu land. *Sigh*

• Unamused 4
  • Sad 8

2 hours ago, duffy13-3334 said:

I believe she studied for a little bit at the North East Normal University but that was back in 2009 and only for year (someone please confirm?) but obviously she's in close contact with someone from the area (ehehehhe) for many years 

Yes, she went to that uni for 1 year only and then she has lived in Beijing for several years, I believe that she got that Dongbei's accent from Vengo by talking to him everyday :P. Since she lived in Beijing longer but she doesnt have that Beijing accent. 

I read it somewhere, I have no idea about Chinese word as well as their accents

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

15 minutes ago, DijunXiaoBai said:

Thank you @rainyday293 for answering my question...this is how I feel about appearance of him on hc :triumph: does not sit well with me at all. Feel sorry for mm...My 1st impression of him was not a good one (which is why I’ve not watched LD, just some clips); but now, even more so, my instinct & feelings regarding him are that he’s pretty shady...

@Nupur Sinha yes, thank you! You stated that so well! To me with what’s been posted, heard through fans, weibo, etc. it’s evident that mm wants nothing to do with him & reinforces my feelings about him.

Btw, :heart: this! I’m going to end my post with the bright side given by your message above & @Suri Soo post & @Nupur Sinha  @sg_niner’s posts - beautiful, sparkling “sugar” you all gave to go to sleep with (dream) :wub: lol!

He really does give off the creepy stalker vibe, even without knowing some if his other rumors. I think he will try to use R, but that is really going to backfire. My feeling on V and R's intimate scenes is that they are holding back, not because they don't have feelings with each other, but it seems like their afraid of going " too far." If I were them, I would also like to keep those intimate moments private and special, whereas with their costars, the interactions don't mean anything. Just my 2 cents.

• Like 11

15 minutes ago, sg_niner said:

Social media is such a dangerous water. 

Reveal hidden contents

I was scolded by JH's fan for just mentioning that he might try to create cp in a post tag for GR with no mentioning about JH's name nor the drama name. How can they find me there is absolute mystery. Feeling completely down low at the moment.:tears:

So I come to hide out here in our delulu land. *Sigh*

Awww that is a bit scary. Here, tencent just released the cut of eps 41 and 42, you can get a small dose of sugar there and watch the full eps if you need full dose of sugar :wub:

Ignore those people. Just stay here where our delulu minds could run wild.
Speaking about delulu, I remember in one of V interview when the interviewer asked him whether his parents has watch ELOd and he said “ yes, they watch it together during self isolation period”. Can you imagine what he told his parents??

lol. Maybe things like “don’t you like your future daughter in law? Isn’t she gorgeous and talented?”

aargghhh my delulu mind running like speedy gonzales :rolleyes:

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Suri Soo said:

Yes, she went to that uni for 1 year only and then she has lived in Beijing for many several years, I believe that she got that Dongbei's accent from Vengo by talking to him everyday :P. Since she lived in Beijing longer but she doesnt have that Beijing accent. 

I read it somewhere, I have no idea about Chinese word as well as their accents

I think about her accent she got it from Vengo. I heard Vengo's accent is very strong. Of course accent can be 'learned' especially if you have so many friends in different accent. For example if you meet your friend with accent A, in no time you can immitate his/her unique accent but only part of it and after you don't meet him/her anymore your natural accent will return. Bottom line is you can immitate the accent but not all. 

But what I heard about Reba is her northen east accent is becoming stronger where she even can speak it naturally like its her own accent. In that case it means she has to be with this person for a very long time or even living in the same house together. Like husband and wife. And that can't be the whale guy for sure because they are only close during filming not before not after... EXCEPT one person... we all know who is very close to her and has this strong accent, V.

this is just my opinion

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

51 minutes ago, Dreams87 said:

Here, tencent just released the cut of eps 41 and 42, you can get a small dose of sugar there and watch the full eps if you need full dose of sugar :wub:

Just released? Where? Youtube?

Wetv English?

3 minutes ago, rainyday293 said:

Just released? Where? Youtube?

Wetv English?

It was on wetv channel on fb that I subscribed. Don’t get too excited though, it’s just small clip from the drama but still nice to see the sweetness of Dongfeng couple :wub:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, mssarahkhan said:

OMG!!!! mm updated her ig acc... Seems like she now remember the password :lol: and suprise!!!!!! Two yellow heart!!!! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAxRRtEFpOA/?igshid=17bsgxia2jkqu

Seems like R is promoting LV new series. Sorry I’m not so sure, is there any hidden meaning behind the two yellow heart? 

• Like 2