[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

14 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

He had a first hand experience with them when he visited Reba at Sweet Dream filming site. So i dont think this will bother him

It’s so irritating & annoying! Geez, dambed if he said mm name & dambed as he didn’t say her name! It’s a catch 22!! It’s so frustrating that they are allowed to do that & have the “power” to make things so difficult! Utterly ridiculous & makes me so upset!!!

Feel terrible  for hc (btw, :heart: them!), feel totally awful for gg & bad for mm!  Just want to filter in only positives for them all somehow...

Edited by DijunXiaoBai
  • Like 7
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, DijunXiaoBai said:

It’s so irritating & annoying! Geez, dambed if he said mm name & dambed as he didn’t say her name! It’s a catch 22!! It’s so frustrating that they are allowed to do that & have the “power” to make things so difficult! Utterly ridiculous & makes me so upset!!!

Feel terrible  for hc (btw, :heart: them!), feel totally awful fur gg & bad for mm! Is there ways we can just filter in positives for them all? I’m not on weibo, etc. but at least if there’s positive outpourings somehow from those of us that support them, I’d feel better...

Like it or not it's what they will face if they decide to GX. There is no other way arround it. It's the risk of being a high profile people.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

Like it or not it's what they will face if they decide to GX. There is no other way arround it. It's the risk of being a high profile people.

Sadly, I know you’re right...nothing seems to chill them out...:wacko: :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Eery2 said:
7 minutes ago, DijunXiaoBai said:

I wonder if R is ready (if ever they decided to GX) for the reactions of her ALS fans. Will ALS accept it or they will also start attacking R??? Just wondering about it makes me sad and worried for R and V..  

• Like 6
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

I wonder if R is ready (if ever they decided to GX) for the reactions of her ALS fans. Will ALS accept it or they will also start attacking R??? Just wondering about it makes me sad and worried for R and V..  

Totally agree - what makes me so angry is they have no right to tell her who she should & shouldn’t be with...I’m praying both are strong & especially mm to stick by who she loves no matter what they think & consequences...what about the other couple (sorry forget their names) who are like gg & mm in age difference but it came out that they were seeing each other for 9 (?) years & just gx with marriage & pregnancy - what was their backlash like?

• Like 6

V is in hot water in HC episode last night. Whether he said R name or not the outcome is still the same with als.

whatever, everything else doesn’t matter. I hope their relationship doesn’t change at all.  

I agreed most of things stated in the zhihu article especially everyone knows V have a gf, but nobody seriously even paparazzi stayed for months stalking but no gf in sight. Even the ultimate ‘Sherlock Holmes’ Chinese fans fail to take his gf pic even when they followed him everywhere. Even at 4am at the train station. I don’t think they sleep. Haha. Well, of course u can’t. V&R have it easy because they have jx. They share the same company, they can just dating while in the office or while working :wub:. Haha. 
After reading long thread in zhihu yesterday, god they seem to be unable to stay apart. I notice V keep on avoiding ‘after work dinner’, but I thought it just one time thing. It turned out even for HC. Haha.
No wonder R accent getting serious after this pandemic. :blush:

• Like 10
  • LOL 4

28 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

He had a first hand experience with them when he visited Reba at Sweet Dream filming site. So i dont think this will bother him

@Eery2 Haha I having delulu mind, imagine when V entered R trailer after hearing all the nasty comments and being like Dijun, acting cute to get words of comfort from R 

hahahahaha

Back after a few days and so excited at the new progress/sweets haha. Not gonna care about all the negativity and firmly believe in this ship ^^ This is also the first time I am rooting so hard for a celebrity couple... normally i dgaf. Lol

Also, I like to add that V is also very handsome when he was young, it’s like he didn’t aged... Though I must add that he aged like fine wine :)

Guys, don’t be disheartened, I am sure they are somewhat mentally prepared about these negative remarks.. just hoping their mental health is strong enough... after all, who doesn’t know that when you are prepared to enter the entertainment industry there are certain aspect of your lives that you need to give up (e.g privacy) I am sure they also have many other friends who can give them advice on how to handle these situations!! 

Let’s just sit and wait and be the audience to how this story turns out (: more exciting than any drama hahaha

• Like 10

18 minutes ago, DijunXiaoBai said:

Feel terrible  for hc (btw, :heart: them!), feel totally awful for gg & bad for mm!  Just want to filter in only positives for them all somehow...

I’m actually appalled by this. I never knew this dark side of c-showbiz. From where I’m from, when you become a fans you just admiring the artist works not dictating their lives. Their lives is their privacy they can do whatever they like as long as they are not disadvantages anyone by doing so. I understand the lives of a public figure is challenging but I guess the lives of public figure in c-showbiz is much harder. :sweat:

• Like 6

Waiting for Happy camp YouTube Channel to release the HC episode!!! Seems like a fun episode to watch hahaha.

Also I thought V was there to publicize his new drama :) why was ELOD being shown hahaha *winks

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Dreams87 said:

I’m actually appalled by this. I never knew this dark side of c-showbiz. From where I’m from, when you become a fans you just admiring the artist works not dictating their lives. Their lives is their privacy they can do whatever they like as long as they are not disadvantages anyone by doing so. I understand the lives of a public figure is challenging but I guess the lives of public figure in c-showbiz is much harder. :sweat:

I know, my background is the same as yours as I’m not from China, so it’s a total different mindset. The fans in China really are the ones that give “star power” and the clout to actors. I’m just amazed that they know so much about the actors agenda/where they’ll be & what they (the actors) will take part in. Where I’m from, there’s no such thing...

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

7 hours ago, FoxontheMoon said:

This probably just my 2cent plz don't hate me for this lol... :s

Oh boy I read to much posts about R & V and I feel those so call "fans" should just let those two b happy n stop spreading the fire for them i feel so sad now after reading!

Like I get some of them are just happy for them and some are just being like Jh from elod but they r hurting them by starting fires here n there

Some of these so call "fans" may also forget V or R when some other new celebrities rise in the near future and won't even care what they did to hurt in the past...

Like even if the agency don't want them dating if they r dating so what we can't do anything about it and if the two r dating its up to them to decide what they should do not the fans. Like at the of the day its them that will live their life together not the fans

I know we all have curiosity for if they are really dating or not... are we forgetting they r human too they deserve privacy as well... if they choose to keep it underground dating then let it be until they r ready to tell us... they have their own reasons...

Like think about it if you were in their shoes how would you feel... like being a celebrity is hard enough since there is a lot of things u can do and not do...

Like we can have our own imagination on how it will be for them but like do add oil to the fire...

Yes we can analyze all we want with the way they act or the stuff they post but remember in every different angel we look at things its a different picture all the time...

Like someone mite be the same shape and hight as V that was around R...  and some one that may look like R thar showed up around V... but does that matter?

Its up to them who they choose to spend their life with at the end... not fans not their parents not the agency...

Remember what some ppl would say; loving some one is to see them happy not seeing them sad... since we call ourself as their fans we should happily watch nature takes its path and watch the flower bloom when its ready...

Sigh I feel so depressed now... I never felt this way with any other celebrity's rumors b4 I guess I really fell in love with these two lol

Like I love V but in reality I know I may not ever visit China or even have a chance to ever run into V... or what r the chances of him showing up in my city... but I still want him to get his happiness and b with who ever he decides or just stay close friends..

Sometimes being close friends then being couple the relationships last longer...who knows?

I just want them to b happy forever just let nature take its path and them to make their own choices...

Sorry if  how I felt may have offend anyone!

You must be new here... Well im trying to understand your points but on some point I don’t really understand you. here in CP forum is created to ship them in real life... were not like any other fans that crazy over n over... well you can say we are crazy but we all knew our limitations. we do giving a information, analysis, reaction etc.. related to Guangre! Because here inside forum everyone’s  opinion is important But must related to GR.

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

She must be ready, take an example what’s happening last night .. she must be aware to all reaction from stupid als. Tsk i was thankful that they love reba but they too obsessed they even want to control reba tsss

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

I don't think she care. I trully believe she's madly in love with Vengo :joy:. She often leak their private life in her post like that baby sleeping post with the quilt din't reach it's feet. It's obviously about V who like to sleep on his stomach and so tall that the quilt didn't cover his feet. Or when they were in Sanghai for charity event she post about being cold with a pic of a cartoon with hairstyle like V covered in quilt, it obviously because V hogging the quilt leaving her in cold:joy:

Or when he's leaving to resume filming she post about being woken up feeling someone open the door(who else would open her bedroom door in the middle of the night other than V)

• Like 3
  • Naughty 11
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2

31 minutes ago, Misty said:

V is in hot water in HC episode last night. Whether he said R name or not the outcome is still the same with als.

whatever, everything else doesn’t matter. I hope their relationship doesn’t change at all.  

I agreed most of things stated in the zhihu article especially everyone knows V have a gf, but nobody seriously even paparazzi stayed for months stalking but no gf in sight. Even the ultimate ‘Sherlock Holmes’ Chinese fans fail to take his gf pic even when they followed him everywhere. Even at 4am at the train station. I don’t think they sleep. Haha. Well, of course u can’t. V&R have it easy because they have jx. They share the same company, they can just dating while in the office or while working :wub:. Haha. 
After reading long thread in zhihu yesterday, god they seem to be unable to stay apart. I notice V keep on avoiding ‘after work dinner’, but I thought it just one time thing. It turned out even for HC. Haha.
No wonder R accent getting serious after this pandemic. :blush:

Vengo leaving not attending after work dinner shows his priorities.

Many artist would feel pressured to stay for all work gatherings, but it sounds like Vengo puts Reba first. No matter how busy he is, he squeezes out time to see her in person. That is a sign of a male that can be relied on. 

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

I read about Xie Na the host for happy camp about her husband Jason Zhang during that time she wanted to break off with him cos he was under so much pressure from public as he was lower than her and she felt so bad for him bt he didnt give up. Now they are happily married couple with a pair of twins. 

So GuangRe jia you!

2 yrs ago I came across this couple in this forum bt was only at page 7 and also i read some rumour abt V at hotel and i gave up despite watching those old happy camps vids featuring both so i thot maybe my delulu mind.

After watching ELOPB i went back to rewatch those interview esp the promoting events of their movie....dang OMG...its so  telling that both hv sort of that feelings....es V.  Then I hv to create an account for this.  

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

7 hours ago, FoxontheMoon said:

This probably just my 2cent plz don't hate me for this lol... :s

Oh boy I read to much posts about R & V and I feel those so call "fans" should just let those two b happy n stop spreading the fire for them i feel so sad now after reading!

Like I get some of them are just happy for them and some are just being like Jh from elod but they r hurting them by starting fires here n there

Some of these so call "fans" may also forget V or R when some other new celebrities rise in the near future and won't even care what they did to hurt in the past...

Like even if the agency don't want them dating if they r dating so what we can't do anything about it and if the two r dating its up to them to decide what they should do not the fans. Like at the of the day its them that will live their life together not the fans

I know we all have curiosity for if they are really dating or not... are we forgetting they r human too they deserve privacy as well... if they choose to keep it underground dating then let it be until they r ready to tell us... they have their own reasons...

Like think about it if you were in their shoes how would you feel... like being a celebrity is hard enough since there is a lot of things u can do and not do...

Like we can have our own imagination on how it will be for them but like do add oil to the fire...

Yes we can analyze all we want with the way they act or the stuff they post but remember in every different angel we look at things its a different picture all the time...

Like someone mite be the same shape and hight as V that was around R...  and some one that may look like R thar showed up around V... but does that matter?

Its up to them who they choose to spend their life with at the end... not fans not their parents not the agency...

Remember what some ppl would say; loving some one is to see them happy not seeing them sad... since we call ourself as their fans we should happily watch nature takes its path and watch the flower bloom when its ready...

Sigh I feel so depressed now... I never felt this way with any other celebrity's rumors b4 I guess I really fell in love with these two lol

Like I love V but in reality I know I may not ever visit China or even have a chance to ever run into V... or what r the chances of him showing up in my city... but I still want him to get his happiness and b with who ever he decides or just stay close friends..

Sometimes being close friends then being couple the relationships last longer...who knows?

I just want them to b happy forever just let nature take its path and them to make their own choices...

Sorry if  how I felt may have offend anyone!

:confused: Well, I'm gonna start out by saying I see your point, and I respect your opinions. After all, you are entitled to them. And we are entitled to ours. Sure, if one day (and that's a big IF) they don't end up together, we will respect their choices and wish them happiness too. We will definitely feel sad, but then what else can we do ?! it's true, who are we to tell them that they do with their lives and whom to be with?! But at least for now we love them and wish them to come together as lovers because we see in them the genuine love and care for one another. Sure sometimes friendship lasts longer than romantic love, but it doesn't mean you would tell all lovers to just break up and be friends, you know what I mean. If you are afraid of breaking your heart if you get too far into this ship and things don't go well, you are welcomed to step aside and watch them from afar. We're not forcing you to do anything *shrug*

I don't quite agree with your saying we pry into their privacy, though. We don't go out of our way and invade their privacy, we only analyze and gossip based on PUBLISHED MATERIALS. What they do behind the scene is still theirs. (that is to say, we are not crazy paparazzi who follow and camp outside gg & mm houses. Those are the bad guys). We might be delusional and overboard with our analysis sometimes but we don't go out and force it down people's throat. Given how crazy the "only" fans could be on either sides, we have to be even more careful and keep within our circles.

• Like 10
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 5
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

I don't think she care. I trully believe she's madly in love with Vengo :joy:. She often leak their private life in her post like that baby sleeping post with the quilt din't reach it's feet. It's obviously about V who like to sleep on his stomach and so tall that the quilt didn't cover his feet. Or when they were in Sanghai for charity event she post about being cold with a pic of a cartoon with hairstyle like V covered in quilt, it obviously because V hogging the quilt leaving her in cold:joy:

Or when he's leaving to resume filming she post about being woken up feeling someone open the door(who else would open her bedroom door in the middle of the night other than V)

It's obvious R doesn't care. I know my worries are misplaced here but I wonder if her GX could affect the run of her career. Remember she doesn't have any drama for almost 8-9 mos the past year because of Luhan thingy and golden eagle award plus she's being trashed by YZ fans? Here is another example that went into hiatus just recently. Xiao Zhan(The untamed). He's also on hiatus because of what his fans did. The chinese govt took down and blocked AO3 website in China. That made other cnetz that have AO3 accts went mad over Xiao Zhan fans. Yes Xiao Zhan is innocent but cnetz starts attacking him. You see, fans can make or break a star. Maybe that is why both R and V are both keeping their relationship in down-low especially interacting on their social media accts. They know that if they GX too early, this may derail R's career or even V's.  I agree that they're testing the waters and taking in how R's fans(mostly) will take this. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 5

17 minutes ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

It's obvious R doesn't care. I know my worries are misplaced here but I wonder if her GX could affect the run of her career. Remember she doesn't have any drama for almost 8-9 mos the past year because of Luhan thingy and golden eagle award plus she's being trashed by YZ fans? Here is another example that went into hiatus just recently. Xiao Zhan(The untamed). He's also on hiatus because of what his fans did. The chinese govt took down and blocked AO3 website in China. That made other cnetz that have AO3 accts went mad over Xiao Zhan fans. Yes Xiao Zhan is innocent but cnetz starts attacking him. You see, fans can make or break a star. Maybe that is why both R and V are both keeping their relationship in down-low especially interacting on their social media accts. They know that if they GX too early, this may derail R's career or even V's.  I agree that they're testing the waters and taking in how R's fans(mostly) will take this. 

Some of her fans might leave but passerby fans and general public probably will support them especially if they know R and V have been in a relationship for long. People like romantic story with happy ending.It will generate public symphaty .That's the story they can sell when they gx. It will be the opposite of Xiao Zhan case where non fans and public were angry at those fans thus extended it to him because their action cost them something big

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 3

I came across this last night and wanted to share with my delulu sisters.
ps how did the word delulu came by?

Gist of the clip

In November last year, GG posted a pic of himself on luzbou.

Note the red circle.

Cant see anything? They showed the photo again and arrowed a shadow of a head, handphone and someone in white.
Why do we think it is mm? Let’s check their schedule for the day

gg and mm were together at an even that day and from the PR photos, mm is in white!!

Given that it was an official event, there must be many professional photographers, why did GG post a pic taken by MM?
ans : photo taken by wifey is always the  best 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4

I’m sorry for @FoxontheMoon if you feel our discussion would cause any harm to R or V. I understand why you feel that way. Just to be clear here:

1. imagine this group as a neighborhood group, we just sit in a corner discussing about them. First R or V don’t even know our existence. This barely can break or make them. No harm intended at all. 
2. we don’t make up or spread any rumors, we basically take what was shared from another group like GR Weibo & discussed among us. Again, we don’t force anyone or V or R to be together or whatever it is.

3. if you read few pages back, I’ve said something and mostly everyone here agreed that whether they’re together or not we are very supportive towards them & their decision. 
4. this discussion mostly just for our own happiness, if v & R happy all of us GR shippers are happy here.

Yeah, I have to admit that sometimes we tend to be overboard but hey, as long as nothing bad can directly influence R or V, then all is well. 

thank you for your opinion, I do think you said so because you care. So, have a good day. Love you, whoever you are :blush: I’m embracing all the difference that we have. I hope all of us, happy in this forum:heart:

• Like 13
  • Awesome 8