[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

1 hour ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

I just reviewed it.  V doesn't seem amused when they mentioned Huang Jingyu

Well, I guess it’s related to R’s rumors early this year, most probably V knows what Huang’s or his agency doing to her back then.. I suppose he wouldn’t be happy about it. Idk, it’s just my opinion :grin:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2

I think he know everything and the severe effect of its. Just remember after JH rumor, the next one is RB to quit JX. RB recently post only her own picture to promote the drama which she usually post all the cast. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 5

2 hours ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

I also need to re watch that ep, but why would the MC mentioned HJY ? any context or just rumors?

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

I have to say i really love reading comments on guangre cp weibo. Fans there are fun and informative. The atsmosfer is really warm:D

I just amazed by guagere CP detective skill. They already found some evidence on lipstick case. But the suspect gg and mm still denies and stay quiet. Hope finally with all the case closed they can bring them to official.

• Like 3

Hello guys. I don't really understand what V said on todays interview but upon checking CP Guangre weibo page they are talking about certain colors and brand of lipsticks like Dior, Lancome and chanel.  

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/144551114.html?weibo_id=4500910334414358

He was asked to tell 3 red lipstick shade number and he got most of them right. Now we are left wondering how a guy like him know lipstick shade number. I certainly don't know mine :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, bitmaster - said:

I just amazed by guagere CP detective skill. They already found some evidence on lipstick case. But the suspect gg and mm still denies and stay quiet. Hope finally with all the case closed they can bring them to official.

I read from one post there that reba unfollow one of her fans group. Is it true?

7 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

I read from one post there that reba unfollow one of her fans group. Is it true?

What I heard is  V unfollow someone and fan suspect it's for RB as usual. For RB, It is she post to her one of fans group to stop live stream at shooting site or do anything that trouble the crew (she never post anything like this before).

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, nocturne79 said:

I also need to re watch that ep, but why would the MC mentioned HJY ? any context or just rumors?

@nocturne79 the host mentioned HJY because one of the guest in Happy Camp is said an expert in ballet then like the host compared the guest tO HJY's dancing skills. HJY is a great dancer. 

@sg_niner Ohhhhhhh that's the reason why guangre shippers in weibo looked for the lipsticks. One of the lipstick was used when they promoted ELOD.  Remember that vid where R wrote numbers in the mirror using a lipstick? That certain lipstick was mentioned. I guess that was chanel. V really knows things R is using. Not all men know certain numbers of lipsticks. My husband for example. He knows the color but not the number. :w00t:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, bitmaster - said:

What I heard is  V unfollow someone and fan suspect it's for RB as usual. For RB, It is she post to her one of fans group to stop live stream at shooting site or do anything that trouble the crew (she never post anything like this before).

It's not that. I just read it in comment section in one of recent post. But i can't find it again which one;)

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

@nocturne79 the host mentioned HJY because one of the guest in Happy Camp is said an expert in ballet then like the host compared the guest tO HJY's dancing skills. HJY is a great dancer. 

@sg_niner Ohhhhhhh that's the reason why guangre shippers in weibo looked for the lipsticks. One of the lipstick was used when they promoted ELOD.  Remember that vid where R wrote numbers in the mirror using a lipstick? That certain lipstick was mentioned. I guess that was chanel. V really knows things R is using. Not all men know certain numbers of lipsticks. My husband for example. He knows the color but not the number. :w00t:

He probably know her bra brand:joy:

• Naughty 8
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

He is such a nice guy. He even remember the smallest things, Zodiac etc. Some guy doesn’t even remember anniversary date or birthday. Let alone Lipstick numbers  :grin: If Reba doesn’t want him, I’ll definitely line up. Even though the queue is quite long. Haha. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, pawla said:

Speaking of happy camp, did you notice near the end of the episode when the MC mentioned Huang Jingyu Vengo didn't laugh while the others did. He looked a bit awkward for a moment. 

May I ask at what time mark? Thanks! 

Nvm, found it ^^

Edited by nani-lyfe

7 hours ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

Hello guys. I don't really understand what V said on todays interview but upon checking CP Guangre weibo page they are talking about certain colors and brand of lipsticks like Dior, Lancome and chanel.  

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/144551114.html?weibo_id=4500910334414358

Was going to provide you think IG with eng sub, but you got it ^.^

Edited by nani-lyfe
  • Like 3

Hello everyone.. Im new here.. I've been reading this forum for 2 days.. Hahahha and has been sleep late... I'm glad to find this forum where i can smile everytime... I noticed no one ever posted this.. In Tencent Award 2019 where the reporter asked GG wether he see R that day.. He said no.. 

But there is clip where R and Gg where the same outfit in a video R write 2020+1314 with a lipstick.. Also i can't remember but R give Gg a piece of yellow heart shape paper and paste it to Gg chest.. I don't know how to upload a picture:sweatingbullets::unsure: im new

I just thought they definitely see each other to make that video.. But why Gg said he didn't meet R... 

Just my thoughts.. Hehe

Edited by mssarahkhan
Add detail
  • Like 9
  • LOL 1

12 hours ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/144494312.html?weibo_id=4485731966092883

Since I am bored,  I checked Guangre CP weibo page and found a video compilation on how R is so double standard towards her other ML. It also shows how many times she stared or look at V while doing their ELOD presscon. Now that Guangre fans are pointing this out, V and R are doing less interactions on that presscon like V staying away from R by putting a distance between them but R is giving it away by always looking at V and the direction of her body is always facing at V's direction. Oh these two are really something. :lol:

This is exactly why i start shipping them. Idk about V, but i watched 4 of reba's dramas and her on screen chemistry with her partner is good. But offscreen, the way she behaves around V is totally different from her other ML. She is more freely and happier toward V. Aaah my cute girl cant hold herself lol

• Like 12
  • Insightful 2