[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

5 hours ago, nani-lyfe said:

I guess lucky for the other ML and FL. @LoquatsLove Out of curiosity. As you had stated, it's because the camera is around. From your perspective, what would be the issue when the camera captured V and the actress messing around at the well? Why would that lady reach out her hand in attempt to stop V? I don't see anything wrong with fooling around on set like most other actors/actresses do. On the contrary, it's good for official BTS clips showing friendship/bonding amongst the actors/actresses.

Please check on your DM.

5 hours ago, Misty said:

Hi, I’m new here. :blush:

about the video where ZBB said GG was MM first on screen kiss. I think in V love MM kiss kang zirui first (her first bf in that drama, though not as deep as her kiss with gg.i don’t remember which ep) haha. So, I’m quite suprise why ZBB said that. Hihi. 

Hi.. welcome to the dream world! :naughty:

It is V, and it's been confirmed on many videos. In V Love drama, R character first relationship is with Kang Zirui, but the kissing scene is not actually real. If you're keen enough with the camera angle. :smirk:

Since zbb is also part of V Love cast, he did knew what actually had happened.

Besides, in the process of making a drama, shooting process won't be in chronological order with the drama. Jumping scenes is quite common.

Spoiler

Let's say on the shooting process of ELoD, they shoot The Dream of Aranya Arc first, before continue on shooting process of the mortal realm. But what we've seen in the drama, mortal arc is at the beginning of the drama.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

57 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

hey hey hey 

just think while you've been gettin down and out about the liars and the dirty dirty cheats of the world

you could've been listenin to this sick beat 

tang yan brought

her new husband

they're like oh my god

and i'm just gonna shake to guangre fans over there 

with the hella good microscopes 

won't you come on over baby, we can shake shake shake

(trans: don't take cp speculations w a grain of salt. especially us chinese fans. there's been multiple instances where we've been right) 

(tang yan reference bc fans had been speculating for years that they were dating before they announced it) 

Yeah, too many coincidences to be called coincidence,  it's intentional

• Like 4

:naughty: I'm being delulu here. But somehow, I found their outfit seems to be in sync with each other, as if those are coming from the same collection.

Spoiler

Or even the same wardrobe :neutral:

Spoiler

Emphasizing on gg's black jacket when being compared to mm's black top and D&G skirt.

:kiss_wink:

Guard your loins ladies! :naughty:

Spoiler

Are you sure?

Spoiler

Really?

Spoiler

Open it at your own risk. :neutral:

Spoiler

Might causing sudden increase of heart beat.

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

Ugh. Sorry messed up the quoting thing. Wanted to quote the post by @LoquatsLove

"Guard your loins ladies! :naughty:"

Reveal hidden contents

Are you sure?

Reveal hidden contents

Really?

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

If V worked out to gain some muscle mass, he would have a really nice muscular looking body (chest pecs, abs, etc). He has the shape/body type. :P Remember V? R mentioned she likes men with muscles. Do take that into consideration. ;)

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 3

25 minutes ago, nani-lyfe said:

Ugh. Sorry messed up the quoting thing. Wanted to quote the post by @LoquatsLove

"Guard your loins ladies! :naughty:"

Reveal hidden contents

Are you sure?

Reveal hidden contents

Really?

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

If V worked out to gain some muscle mass, he would have a really nice muscular looking body (chest pecs, abs, etc). He has the shape/body type. :P Remember V? R mentioned she likes men with muscles. Do take that into consideration. ;)

As someone mentioned at ELoD thread, there should be 'Extra Gym Money' collected specially for V.

:glasses:

Spoiler

You want to see this?

Spoiler

You knotty knotty you.. :naughty:

Spoiler

No regrets... :neutral:

Spoiler

Here we go..

Spoiler

Screenshot-2020-04-16-15-04-36-24.png

• Like 1
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 1

29 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

As someone mentioned at ELoD thread, there should be 'Extra Gym Money' collected specially for V.

:glasses:

Reveal hidden contents

You want to see this?

Reveal hidden contents

You knotty knotty you.. :naughty:

Reveal hidden contents

No regrets... :neutral:

Reveal hidden contents

Here we go..

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot-2020-04-16-15-04-36-24.png

lol. I think Vengo is not a hard out gym junkie. I think he would bulk up only if it is needed for a role.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

12 hours ago, 水蜜桃 said:

let's be honest, if they're going public, they're going to go the feng shaofeng & zhao liying route, straight up taking pictures of their marriage licenses. 

I'm already imagining it :blush: GR shippers would be celebrating like there's no tomorrow.

11 hours ago, Suri Soo said:

Yeah i also think they will get married straight away after they announce, thats what others couple did. But we have to wait until rb is 30 as she mentioned in her interview. But im just Curious after watching this. 
https://www.instagram.com/p/B_MrRufIKES/?igshid=1fcf6lz7b0qnt

I watched that interview and the sub said that marriage will happen after when she's in her 30's so it doesn't meant that she will get married at 30. It could happen when she's 35. 

After that video, I will keep an eye on GG :joy:

11 hours ago, Eery2 said:

Vengo keep hinting about number 28. Reba will be 28 years old this june 2020..let's wait and see if there is anything happen this year

My non-delusional mind said its coincidence... but the rest of my body is ready for wedding bells :joy:

9 hours ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

June 2020? That is like next month only, hopefully good news ringing soon. :D 

If its next month then I am not ready :joy:

3 hours ago, bitmaster - said:

Some fan also speculation that Dilraba's phone that she use to take selfie in Elod is not hers but Vengo. I think this is what hong gunieng see.:relaxed:

I think its her's. There were a few vids during filming where she was playing with her phone and it looks the same as this one.

But if it is GG's, then their relationship is definitely "deep".

• Like 4
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, triplesung said:

I'm already imagining it :blush: GR shippers would be celebrating like there's no tomorrow.

I watched that interview and the sub said that marriage will happen after when she's in her 30's so it doesn't meant that she will get married at 30. It could happen when she's 35. 

My non-delusional mind said its coincidence... but the rest of my body is ready for wedding bells :joy:

I think its her's. There were a few vids during filming where she was playing with her phone and it looks the same as this one.

Well i think vengo was once spotted carrying 2 phones, one of them has similar purple back colour , that's the reason why some fans thought it's his

• Like 3
  • Awesome 3

19 minutes ago, triplesung said:

I can not find a source anymore because it long time ago. Vengo talked about RB always took his phone and play with it until battery is run out while he play video game and she randomly post messages to his friend in his name so he need to clear a misunderstanding afterwards.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, triplesung said:

They are perfect for each other :love:

I rarely see MM being comfortable with her leading men. With GG, she was very playful.

She is, isn't she! Seems like there is no such thing as personal space between Reba and Vengo.

I think it was quite telling when Vengo said Reba would take his phone, just when he was at a crucial stage in a game. Firstly, it made me think how many times have this happened? Does that mean you guys spent significant amount of time together? Also, a cellphone is a personal item. Even with a close friend, it's unusual to just take the phone away. 

I also thought Vengo have such good temperament. I think only my husband can take my phone away without me throwing a fit!

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, bitmaster - said:

I can not find a source anymore because it long time ago. Vengo talked about RB always took his phone and play with it until battery is run out while he play video game and she randomly post messages to his friend in his name so he need to clear a misunderstanding afterwards.

Great minds think alike! I was just thinking of the same interview haha.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, triplesung said:

37 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

She is, isn't she! Seems like there is no such thing as personal space between Reba and Vengo.

I think it was quite telling when Vengo said Reba would take his phone, just when he was at a crucial stage in a game. Firstly, it made me think how many times have this happened? Does that mean you guys spent significant amount of time together? Also, a cellphone is a personal item. Even with a close friend, it's unusual to just take the phone away. 

I also thought Vengo have such good temperament. I think only my husband can take my phone away without me throwing a fit!

Is this interview during promotional event for Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossom? :smirk:

Warning..

Contain excessive amount of sugar and dog treats. :naughty:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K7XYSmFP4F4

• Like 8