[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

6 hours ago, 水蜜桃 said:

let's be honest, if they're going public, they're going to go the feng shaofeng & zhao liying route, straight up taking pictures of their marriage licenses. 

Yap...I agree with you

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, pawla said:

@Eery2 I don't know who she is. 

@LoquatsLove I didn't see the FL and the other ML had anyone following them. 

@nani-lyfe I agree with you. Whoever she is she's being disrespectful to Vengo. Even if she is the boss she had no right to touch or whatever she was trying to do with his phone. 

37 minutes ago, nani-lyfe said:

Yea, I saw this clip and thought, girl...you are soooo in his personal space. V and the actress was just messing around at the well and the lady stood nearby watching him like a hawk, reaching her hand out to stop (?) him from fooling around. *rolls eyes* Don't have to watch them like they are kids lady. Then, when V was showing the actress things on his phone. That lady was hovering over his shoulders watching him closely, and even reached out to try to do something on his phone (oh no you didn't) like someone close could only do. 

In my opinion, even if it's the manager/supervisor, they should have respect for their talent's personal space/belongings. I would think they should have no right to meddle in. I guess that's not how it works in the industry, right?

The camera is around.. :neutral:

• Like 2

OMG :o a lot of things have happened since I was slaving at work. 

i think it's disgusting that they are pitting women against each other in the case of RB & that other girl (sorry i dont know her name) since both of them doesn't have any bad blood between them. Nothings wrong with competition but everyone should accept the results. It's not RBs fault that she won.

giphy.gif 

these richard simmons people <_< just have a lot of time in their hands, don't you think? (maybe I can borrow some from them, since i need more than a couple of it) 

as for V, i love how he handles the ALS that hates him... S I L E N C E.

These fuckers are so angry because he doesn't budge & he is safely ensconced in the cocoon of Rbs love. ;)

And as what my good friend taylor says, it's better to...

giphy.gif 

But i think that everything you hear, see and read should be taken with a grain of salt. Fake news are everywhere. 

With that said, and as a gift to all our newbies out there, i present to you a good fan edit that brings happiness to my GR heart  :wub:

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

2 hours ago, pawla said:

Is the girl with the mask Vengo's assistant? It looks so uncomfortable to be followed around like that and watching your every move. She's more like his supervisor to me than an assistant. 

You've been talking about this super popular clip a few days ago where the microscopic fans analyzed that HGN said "你家热巴" (your gf rb) when she looked at V's phone. He even tried to laugh it off and then the assistance told him to delete that photo. I don't understand Chinese, so I cannot be sure, but it was really hyped up in GR circle. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, nani-lyfe said:

Yea, I saw this clip and thought, girl...you are soooo in his personal space. V and the actress was just messing around at the well and the lady stood nearby watching him like a hawk, reaching her hand out to stop (?) him from fooling around. *rolls eyes* Don't have to watch them like they are kids lady. Then, when V was showing the actress things on his phone. That lady was hovering over his shoulders watching him closely, and even reached out to try to do something on his phone (oh no you didn't) like someone close could only do. 

In my opinion, even if it's the manager/supervisor, they should have respect for their talent's personal space/belongings. I would think they should have no right to meddle in. I guess that's not how it works in the industry, right?

My goodness :rage: that lady is so irritating. He is a grown man. He can take care of himself at the well area. As the phone, she is just 100% rude! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

5 hours ago, rainyday293 said:

Is it because Zhao Liying also has rabid & protective fans who against her with Feng Shao Feng? 

@rainyday293 I remember reading from somewhere that ZLY fans don't approved FSF because of his image as a playboy and he is much older than her. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Eery2 said:

*Scratches head* I don't get the significance of 28. I mean, if it was the 28th day, I can understand the wonderment . But at minutes 28, it seems more like coincidence. Unless he consciously pays attention to the time every time he posts something.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, sg_niner said:

You've been talking about this super popular clip a few days ago where the microscopic fans analyzed that HGN said "你家热巴" (your gf rb) when she looked at V's phone. He even tried to laugh it off and then the assistance told him to delete that photo. I don't understand Chinese, so I cannot be sure, but it was really hyped up in GR circle. 

I saw that video too but dont know what they are talking about. Is the FL really saying reba?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 水蜜桃 said:

let's be honest, if they're going public, they're going to go the feng shaofeng & zhao liying route, straight up taking pictures of their marriage licenses. 

I agree with you... just straight to marriage and child on the way... thats the best way to silent everyone :D

Marriage 30 that is her ideal number but if she already found someone before 30, why not? if they are both ready... V is already almost 40... 

• Like 4
  • Love 4

3 hours ago, pawla said:

Is the girl with the mask Vengo's assistant? It looks so uncomfortable to be followed around like that and watching your every move. She's more like his supervisor to me than an assistant. 

I can't open the video... how come its not available in my country... :bawling:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LoquatsLove said:

The camera is around.. :neutral:

I guess lucky for the other ML and FL. @LoquatsLove Out of curiosity. As you had stated, it's because the camera is around. From your perspective, what would be the issue when the camera captured V and the actress messing around at the well? Why would that lady reach out her hand in attempt to stop V? I don't see anything wrong with fooling around on set like most other actors/actresses do. On the contrary, it's good for official BTS clips showing friendship/bonding amongst the actors/actresses.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, bitmaster - said:

28 sound like ai ba in chinese. Ai is love and Ba from Dilraba. It's a CP speculation so take it as a gain of salt.

hey hey hey 

just think while you've been gettin down and out about the liars and the dirty dirty cheats of the world

you could've been listenin to this sick beat 

tang yan brought

her new husband

they're like oh my god

and i'm just gonna shake to guangre fans over there 

with the hella good microscopes 

won't you come on over baby, we can shake shake shake

(trans: don't take cp speculations w a grain of salt. especially us chinese fans. there's been multiple instances where we've been right) 

(tang yan reference bc fans had been speculating for years that they were dating before they announced it) 

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

hey hey hey 

just think while you've been gettin down and out about the liars and the dirty dirty cheats of the world

you could've been listenin to this sick beat 

tang yan brought

her new husband

they're like oh my god

and i'm just gonna shake to guangre fans over there 

with the hella good microscopes 

won't you come on over baby, we can shake shake shake

(trans: don't take cp speculations w a grain of salt. especially us chinese fans. there's been multiple instances where we've been right) 

(tang yan reference bc fans had been speculating for years that they were dating before they announced it) 

Yes I habe noticed this with Chinese CPs most probably if they are speculations and spottings 90% of the time its true. So I am on this ship with sooo much hope and trust that our CP is dating. Its just a matter of time. I followed TY and LJ also FSF and ZLY and they all ended up being true specualtions 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, sg_niner said:

Honestly, I'm not convinced that the FL in the clip said Reba's name. If you watch her lip movement, it doesn't seem like she said "Ba". Of course, to make the "b" sound, both lips would have to be brought together to produce the word "Ba". I didn't see that in the clip. Unless I'm listening at the wrong statement..:sweat_smile:

@guguthecat I couldn't play it either. Try this link.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Hi, I’m new here. :blush:

about the video where ZBB said GG was MM first on screen kiss. I think in V love MM kiss kang zirui first (her first bf in that drama, though not as deep as her kiss with gg.i don’t remember which ep) haha. So, I’m quite suprise why ZBB said that. Hihi. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, nani-lyfe said:

Honestly, I'm not convinced that the FL in the clip said Reba's name. If you watch her lip movement, it doesn't seem like she said "Ba". Of course, to make the "b" sound, both lips would have to be brought together to produce the word "Ba". I didn't see that in the clip. Unless I'm listening at the wrong statement..:sweat_smile:

I'm not familiar with Chinese accent, so I can't be sure also. But Chinese fans on GRcp weibo and intl fans with Chinese knowledge seem to think so. I post this over ten pages back, a fan enhanced the audio and conclude that there is a hidden "ba". But it might be becoz we are all delulu land here :D

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/142804048.html?weibo_id=4498081594531046

• Like 2
  • LOL 3