[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

another tidbit from greece: 

rb brought her journal/planner 

and from one of the pages, a microscope girl found a picture that looked eerily similar to gwg in his masquerade costume 

(context-- rb has said she liked mask dude from sailor moon-- gwg posted a picture of his in an ensemble that looked like mask dude) 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

and from one of the pages, a microscope girl found a picture that looked eerily similar to gwg in his masquerade costume 

(context-- rb has said she liked mask dude from sailor moon-- gwg posted a picture of his in an ensemble that looked like mask dude) 

Yes. I think I ever saw that article.

(Perhaps someone already posted it in this forum, but I forgot which post).

So, Reba is liking Mamoru from Sailor Moon.  :love:

That's why sometimes I feel in sync with Reba, coz we're both 90's generation. We enjoy old school anime, and also fans of Vic Zhou (Meteor Garden).

Talking about Meteor Garden, remember, at one of ELoD bts, mm is singing Liu Xing Yu (Meteor Garden OST) then gg continue to sing along with her. :kiss_closed:

Spoiler

Dear gg.. your voice when reading a poem is really nice. But please don't sing. :bawling:

• Like 8
  • LOL 4

@LoquatsLove

Thanks for sharing this link. R is so pretty and cute :wub:

Interesting things frm this interview:

1. She mentioned that she likes to relax on her day off by not washing face or hair. Hahaha.. That reminds me of what V said. He said that when the other actor called him during a hot pot session. The one where V didn't pick up at first because it was an actress who tried calling him. 

2. R mentioned that she has the habit to cover her face (eyes area). V always does that too! They are so alike in many ways :lol:

• Like 9
  • Love 3

18 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

8 minutes ago, AppleAngel13 said:

@LoquatsLove

Thanks for sharing this link. R is so pretty and cute :wub:

Interesting things frm this interview:

1. She mentioned that she likes to relax on her day off by not washing face or hair. Hahaha.. That reminds me of what V said. He said that when the other actor called him during a hot session. The one where V didn't pick up at first because it was an actress who tried calling him. 

2. R mentioned that she has the habit to cover her face (eyes area). V always does that too! They are so alike in many ways :lol:

They have too many coincidences. Too many to be called coincidence :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

12 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

So this is why there are TONS of sailormoon meme in gr cp weibo. I thought its just ppl trying to find similarity since usagi and mamoru height difference is similar with v and r.

@LoquatsLove what? R is fan vic zhou? Didn't she act with him on the flames daughter? 

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, euphoenix said:

So this is why there are TONS of sailormoon meme in gr cp weibo. I thought its just ppl trying to find similarity since usagi and mamoru height difference is similar with v and r.

@LoquatsLove what? R is fan vic zhou? Didn't she act with him on the flames daughter? 

Yes.. Reba said she was very nervous when acting with Vic Zhou, because she watched him before at Meteor Garden. It's a fan (girling) dream come true. She said, before when she watched Vic Zhou as Hua Zhilei at Meteor Garden she thought the real person will also be very quite, barely speaking. In real life, the real Vic Zhou is quite talkative.(whispering, speaks a lot)

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

5 hours ago, Suri Soo said:

Its a diamond ring actually. Its really weird if she bought it for herself. You can learn more about it from this. There was no information about the sponsor of that diamond ring https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/126321740

Right...it's so strange if not sponsor or a job

And I think her mom will not approve her to get photoshoot like that

Because in Chinese tradition that can't be right...it's a bad luck

• Like 7
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Ricco Shen said:

Right...it's so strange if not sponsor or a job

And I think her mom will not approve her to get photoshoot like that

Because in Chinese tradition that can't be right...it's a bad luck

What's even more strange is that the ring apparently is ordered to be customized. 

I think its okay to wear ring on left ring finger if unmarried for work. This photo shoot was considered work. But the ring was highlighted in a lot of the pictures.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 4

1 hour ago, triplesung said:

What's even more strange is that the ring apparently is ordered to be customized. 

I think its okay to wear ring on left ring finger if unmarried for work. This photo shoot was considered work. But the ring was highlighted in a lot of the pictures.

@triplesung

Oh really? Are you referring to customized design or ring size? How was this known?

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, nani-lyfe said:

@triplesung

Oh really? Are you referring to customized design or ring size? How was this known?

It was from here. 

8 hours ago, Suri Soo said:

Its a diamond ring actually. Its really weird if she bought it for herself. You can learn more about it from this. There was no information about the sponsor of that diamond ring https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/126321740

You have to translate it though. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, nani-lyfe said:

Thanks! I'm going to have to mentality prepare for google translation.

It's exhausting but I was having fun :joy: 

That's all I've been doing the past few days. Translating any GR I could find.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

6 hours ago, 水蜜桃 said:

Thanks for the explanation. I was wondering why there were so many sailormoon comparisons. It was rather random, but now it all makes sense.

• Like 3

Finally, able to catch up with all the post. Managed to vote for our GuangRe! So happy that they are 3rd, hopefully they will become #1 since we are growing.

Ohh! So that's why those sailormoon stuffs in Weibo... 

@nani-lyfe agree, have to be mentally prepared reading and understanding google translate :)

Welcome to the new shippers! :)

Edited by janegao4lyf
Additional
  • Like 8

Who's Reba gave her first on screen kiss to? :naughty:

Translation:

Interviewer: Then do you know who's Reba gave her first on screen kiss to?

Luhan : Who's the one you gave your first on screen kiss?

Zbb: Gao Wei Guang, right?

Reba: [caption: This one can be spread (gossip) around]

• Like 5
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

22 hours ago, Immortal-Louiza said:

Sorry. I saw a video. V was outside of a restorant with  2 personnes. One filming and a another one with a umbrella protecting him from the rain, during night. The camera film is back. He wear a beige coat. We only see him looking to people in a restorant and those persone are insulting him. I dont ear what V says to them.why?? A don't understand...a try to find this video, i was reacting to the situation. 

Ok...find or in Instagram...