[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

1 hour ago, Immortal-Louiza said:

Where  do i put my comment?  Because i  can't comment un vidéo? I dont understand. i'm not use. First time to join you all.

You can click on "Quote" at the bottom left of the post to comment :grin:

On 4/13/2020 at 12:27 PM, nani-lyfe said:

They call themselves her fan, but I do not see that as I feel they do not even respect her based on their "obsession" and "controlling" attitude. Obviously, we can see the setbacks and consequences it had caused for R. I remember reading someone's post about her bday fan meeting, and a video of her colleagues were shown giving her bday messages. It was said that when V came on screen there were boos in the audience. I was shocked to have read about that and thought it was so disrespectful of the fans to even do that in her presence. No wonder R's face went from a big smile to a forced smile. Major disrespect!

I feel so bad for V + R. They are such close friends, but because of rabid fans they had to practice "social distancing" with one another. However, their body language and eye contacts are still as sweet as ever. I'm sure in private they do communicate and talk to each other. R is a sensitive girl, so she probably was so depressed about this whole issue with her rabid fans attacking V and felt sorry towards him. Being the mature person he is, he probably consoled her letting her know that its okay. Like what V + R had discussed in the BTS video below (I would like to think this conversation has implied meaning in my delulu mind :D):

V: Give me a Reba, I could lift up the whole world. How can I show you how important you are?

R: You could turn your back on the whole world for me.

These obsessed IDOl worshipping fans need good wiping!!

They make it a competition b/w their fav actress as if she's some sort of trophy they own.. either they blindly worshipping one actress even if she is a mean person or start harassing the humble ones to Force them make choices According to the wishes of fans.. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

9 hours ago, sg_niner said:

I heard that in TMOPB originally the actor who play Zhe Yan was supposed to play DH and V was ZY, but due to his schedule and director wanted V in DH role, they switched role. And actress who play Su Jin was originally cast for FJ, but she wanted to challenge herself, so she chose to play SJ. What a great decision or is it fated again? 

Yangmi's company needs to give their actors more exposure.. the actors have so much potential but they never get good script as leads.. EL was that one rare exception and the result was unbelievable.. VG and DR did such a brilliant job in playing filler DH & FJ that fans demand them to be recasted on the canon story.. they deserve all the praises for their brilliant performance in ELOD

• Like 9

16 minutes ago, Aari sky said:

Yangmi's company needs to give their actors more exposure.. the actors have so much potential but they never get good script as leads.. EL was that one rare exception and the result was unbelievable.. VG and DR did such a brilliant job in playing filler DH & FJ that fans demand them to be recasted on the canon story.. they deserve all the praises for their brilliant performance in ELOD

Who is EL? 

I also feel that most of the actors under this agency, are good. Hopefully they get more opportunities to showcase their talent. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, AppleAngel13 said:

Who is EL? 

I also feel that most of the actors under this agency, are good. Hopefully they get more opportunities to showcase their talent. :thumbsup:

"Eternal love" (Ten miles of peach blossom) :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

51 minutes ago, Aari sky said:

These obsessed IDOl worshipping fans need good wiping!!

They make it a competition b/w their fav actress as if she's some sort of trophy they own.. either they blindly worshipping one actress even if she is a mean person or start harassing the humble ones to Force them make choices According to the wishes of fans.. 

Anybody notice about mm and gg post on their weibo March 13 white valentine?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Aari sky said:

Exactly... Their artist don't get much exposure... When given a good script you get to see how they perform, EL is an example.

I feel they are being too limited, almost like the company wants to keep them under their nose. I believe if they give their artist good script they would perform well.

Even in El Reba and Vengo weren't originally casted as their roles until the director spoke with them n observed (that's in the case of Vengo) and also because the actress who acted Su Jin said she would like something different. 

Vengo in my opinion has a rare talent, just that it can be easily over used , under used or just perfect and the director of Eternal love noticed that in him and was able to manage and direct him. 

Jaywalk really needs to stop giving them repetative scripts and give them different genres to improve.

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Milli said:

Exactly... Their artist don't get much exposure... When given a good script you get to see how they perform, EL is an example.

I feel they are being too limited, almost like the company wants to keep them under their nose. I believe if they give their artist good script they would perform well.

Even in El Reba and Vengo weren't originally casted as their roles until the director spoke with them n observed (that's in the case of Vengo) and also because the actress who acted Su Jin said she would like something different. 

Vengo in my opinion has a rare talent, just that it can be easily over used , under used or just perfect and the director of Eternal love noticed that in him and was able to manage and direct him. 

Jaywalk really needs to stop giving them repetative scripts and give them different genres to improve.

Exactly.. it's like using those actors as a bait to make profit but never giving them the project they deserve.. I really like yangmi but if u look objectively u'll see that she gets top projects to work from (since she is the boss) whereas  the rest are left to scrape the bottom.. the actor called binbin is also very good but he never gets any lead role worthy of substance and is always paired with females that are within the company which is frustrating to watch since his chemistry with them looks like a bond shared with family members  instead of lovers.. whereas as Couple like VG and DR who has brilliant chemistry are always given underwhelming projects or purposely kept separated. God bless that EL director, it was in this drama the full potential of the chemistry b/w V & D was explored & as it's result we got ELOD..

Take Huang jun jie for ex, he is such an amateur actor but still got the leading role in brilliant script like "Dr.cutie" at a early period.. I really wish JX actors will also get solid script in the future, they really deserve it..

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, Aari sky said:

Exactly.. it's like using those actors as a bait to make profit but never giving them the project they deserve.. I really like yangmi but if u look objectively u'll see that she gets top projects to work from (since she is the boss) whereas  the rest are left to scrape the bottom.. the actor called binbin is also very good but he never gets any lead role worthy of substance and is always paired with females that are within the company which is frustrating to watch since his chemistry with them looks like a bond shared with family members  instead of lovers.. whereas as Couple like VG and DR who has brilliant chemistry are always given underwhelming projects or purposely kept separated. God bless that EL director, it was in this drama the full potential of the chemistry b/w V & D was explored & as it's result we got ELOD..

Take Huang jun jie for ex, he is such an amateur actor but still got the leading role in brilliant script like "Dr.cutie" at a early period.. I really wish JX actors will also get solid script in the future, they really deserve it..

You have said my mind completely. If they expose their actors, won't it do them good also? I just don't get jaywalk. Their actors have real potential and eternal love showed that. They just need a good deal. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, triplesung said:

What post was it? Can you give the link?

Sorry I cannot give you a link 

I new member here don't understand how to share a link

Maybe anyone can help me here?

Because in my opinion there weibo share about white valentine on March 13 is show me they are a couple 

I hope it's true hehe...

1 hour ago, Aari sky said:

@Aari sky

:joy:

This is how the entertainment industry works.. also, this is 'the ethics' of how they doing business.

(In general, this is how Chinese are doing business).

It's a 'fair' share. There's so many growing talents and new comers rising everyday in the industry. They literally have to wait in line. Some got lucky to become the leading actors, some even though already got the leading role. Their drama didn't do well on the market. Another thing is, sadly whatever the boss said, it's absolute. If you remember gg ever said in one of his interview, how far he's willing to go. He said, depends on the director.

So, I won't say Yang Mi get a good project. TMOPB is a 'lucky' project.

Thanks to that drama phenomenon, we got DongFeng couple, The Pillow Book, and of course the growing numbers of GuangRe shippers.. :yum:

We could only tell the results, really after the drama aired. Despite the large fanbase of the FL or ML.

IDK if you guys think of the same thing with me.. how I wish Reba or Vengo could go international, not only doing their career inside their own country. In terms of acting in a drama or movies. Not just as brand ambassadors, or promoting tourism kind of thing. :glasses:

• Like 7
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, Immortal-Louiza said:

Hi...or there a french community of official Gao and Reba? I understand  very well. But my writing is not as well. Thank's for the information. 

I'm not sure if there is since I am new myself. Even I got surprised that there is a GR forum here because I thought they are not that popular as a CP.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ricco Shen said:

Because in my opinion there weibo share about white valentine on March 13 is show me they are a couple 

I hope it's true hehe...

When you link on quote, u can see a row of icons on the top - - allowing you to bold or underline your text. Choose the 5th icon from the left. U can paste the link there to add into your quote reply :thumbsup:

11 minutes ago, Ricco Shen said:

I hope it's true hehe...

Try to copy the web address and paste it when replying.

Was that weibo share from this year can I ask? I do hope its true but if not.... there's nothing more we can do as shippers :joy: