[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

14 hours ago, euphoenix said:

@水蜜桃 well I do have wechat, care to post how we can help support our ship?

some ppl are asking me how to vote:: 

go to wechat. 

under the search option, search "最美偶像cp榜" and click on the one with the profile pic being purple blue ombre with two hearts on it. (it's labelled "小程序") 

a pop up appears that allows you to collect "hearts" (on your first day, you can collect around 10 (i think?)) 

click collect. then, you should be able to see the ranking. 1, 2, and 3 should be xiao zhan x wang yibo. 

number 4 is guangre (as i'm writing this). click "打榜" 

it will bring you to the guangre page. click the orange button called "打榜". a thing pops up asks you if they can send you a message if the couple you're supporting moves rankings. you can either allow or not allow. then, you can enter in how many of your hearts you want to give . 

they allow you to do the lottery 3 times for free, which gives you more hearts. 

(these instructions are based on my very unreliable memory, bc i've already voted today) 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, triplesung said:

It's been 5 weeks (yes I counted) since I finished ELoD. And ever since then, I have rewatched the drama 3 times (youtube clips not included), reread the book and have not watched any other dramas apart from ELoD. I think I need rehab.....

Agreed. V is DH. the expression and the shameless and the beauty. I even now feel meh when I see other series and the character have white hair like director/writer/etc stop it, they’re not V that looks so good with white hair lol I can’t move on from ELOD and now my standard is so high that I always compare actors in other series to DHFJ and co in ELOD. and it’s not just VR it’s the setting and outfits  and make up and hairstyle. FJ make up, dresses, and hair look so beautiful and so perfect on her. And I love DH outfits and the color. And the wedding dress??! WOW 

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, GuangReCute said:

Agreed. V is DH. the expression and the shameless and the beauty. I even now feel meh when I see other series and the character have white hair like director/writer/etc stop it, they’re not V that looks so good with white hair lol I can’t move on from ELOD and now my standard is so high that I always compare actors in other series to DHFJ and co in ELOD. and it’s not just VR it’s the setting and outfits  and make up and hairstyle. FJ make up, dresses, and hair look so beautiful and so perfect on her. And I love DH outfits and the color. And the wedding dress??! WOW 

I was really impressed with DH's outfits especially the one with the most intricate designs. It suited him so much with his tall height and everything. ASDFGHJKL!

And with the white hair. He is probably the only one (sorry for being biased) who suited the white wig the most. In other dramas, the white wig on characters looks fake. GG was born to wear the white DHDJ wig.

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

On 4/29/2020 at 4:23 AM, eery said:

Even they were not meant for the role of Dong hua and Feng jiu initially but one way or another, they ended up with the role and we get to see them in ELoD. Isn't what we called fated :joy:

Hi, I'm new to this thread..

Can someone explain who were originally meant to play DH and FJ from JW studio? Was this before the casting of TMOPB ?

4 hours ago, triplesung said:

I was really impressed with DH's outfits especially the one with the most intricate designs. It suited him so much with his tall height and everything. ASDFGHJKL!

And with the white hair. He is probably the only one (sorry for being biased) who suited the white wig the most. In other dramas, the white wig on characters looks fake. GG was born to wear the white DHDJ wig.

Yes! His outfits so fit on his body it’s like really just for him just like the lead deserved and I love the theme color. They used most of time light pastel colors and his outfit in aranyas dream? The white one with embroidered? Enchanted his beauty I mean compare to his outfits in peach blossom omg, he’s like borrowing from someone. I think we’re not biased, that’s fact lol 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

12 minutes ago, Aari sky said:

Hi, I'm new to this thread..

Can someone explain who were originally meant to play DH and FJ? Was this before the casting of TMOPB ?

I heard that in TMOPB originally the actor who play Zhe Yan was supposed to play DH and V was ZY, but due to his schedule and director wanted V in DH role, they switched role. And actress who play Su Jin was originally cast for FJ, but she wanted to challenge herself, so she chose to play SJ. What a great decision or is it fated again? 

• Like 10

How to vote for our CP using We Chat.

Screenshot-2020-04-30-09-27-36-18.png

Instruction below.

Spoiler

Search on your WeChat apps by paste 最美偶像cp into the search box.

Then click on 最美偶像cp

IMG-20200430-120011-954.jpg

IMG-20200430-120016-053.jpg

Choose our CP photo icon, then click on ”打榜”

Screenshot-2020-04-30-09-27-36-18.png

IMG-20200430-120019-729.jpg

IMG-20200430-120023-051.jpg

IMG-20200430-120027-626.jpg

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

Saw this post and they are comparing V and R to the real-life couple of Zhao LiYing and Feng Shao Feng and how similar both couples are.

FYI: ZLY did not share about being together with FSH till their marriage. So maybe that is what V and R are doing also. 

And I just notice their age difference also similar with V and R. (FSH born 1978 and ZLY is 1987, whereas V is 1983 and R is 1992, both couples are 9 years difference). So coincident right. 

But one thing I feel is V would be a better husband to R than FSH to ZLY, given V has been all along being understanding and protective of R all these years.  

• Like 8
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

Saw this post and they are comparing V and R to the real-life couple of Zhao LiYing and Feng Shao Feng and how similar both couples are.

FYI: ZLY did not share about being together with FSH till their marriage. So maybe that is what V and R are doing also. 

And I just notice their age difference also similar with V and R. (FSH born 1978 and ZLY is 1987, whereas V is 1983 and R is 1992, both couples are 9 years difference). So coincident right. 

But one thing I feel is V would be a better husband to R than FSH to ZLY, given V has been all along being understanding and protective of R all these years.  

I wouldn't be surprised if Vengo and Reba just annouce that they are married. In my mind, they are dating for sure.

• Like 7
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

I always think that Reba is young but mature and V is like DongHua... he has so many admires around him and he couldn't find mrs.right until he met R. So yes, I think they are just like 'fated'. I like the way R feels so comfortable with him and I like the way he protects her... I think that is 'couple goals' for celebrities like them. 

I don't know why some people said its because R is more famous and V is not that really famous so they can't be together... actually if both too famous and busy, they don't have time to look after each other. If they are too busy with their schedule and works, they don't have time to meet... but I can see V is kinda choose to have more 'free time' while R is working like hell... I think that is their agreement to make relationship works... just like DH to FJ when ZY asked him about his future together with FJ.

Bottom line... age is only number but the mature of thinking is not the same between one to another... how to make relationship works is not in the age gap. Both make it works.

and 9 years only??? omg mine is more than that and my husband dotes me a lot, he thinks ahead before me for everything... and sometime, I just want someone to 'look after' me eventhough I know I can look after myself.

• Like 10

2 hours ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

I definitely agree. In my mind and my heart, V and R are already dating and have that deep understanding with each other. When couples who are committed with each other and their future, they definitely don't really mind what others may and will say about them. I guess both V and R have a deep understanding that, as long as they make their relationship work, everything will be fine. 

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, guguthecat said:

I always think that Reba is young but mature and V is like DongHua... he has so many admires around him and he couldn't find mrs.right until he met R. So yes, I think they are just like 'fated'. I like the way R feels so comfortable with him and I like the way he protects her... I think that is 'couple goals' for celebrities like them. 

I don't know why some people said its because R is more famous and V is not that really famous so they can't be together... actually if both too famous and busy, they don't have time to look after each other. If they are too busy with their schedule and works, they don't have time to meet... but I can see V is kinda choose to have more 'free time' while R is working like hell... I think that is their agreement to make relationship works... just like DH to FJ when ZY asked him about his future together with FJ.

Bottom line... age is only number but the mature of thinking is not the same between one to another... how to make relationship works is not in the age gap. Both make it works.

and 9 years only??? omg mine is more than that and my husband dotes me a lot, he thinks ahead before me for everything... and sometime, I just want someone to 'look after' me eventhough I know I can look after myself.

Good points.  Reba is definitely the one that has more drive compared to Vengo. Vengo seems more laid back and go with the flow type of guy. If both are busy, it would be too easy to neglect the relationship. The 20s and early 30s are the golden period for actresses,  so it is understandable that Reba does as much as she can now before she starts a family. 

I think it is rather sweet, that if it is true, Vengo's always been there for her and to make sure she is cared for. Just watching them on shows, Reba relaxes her guard around Vengo. She indulges in the activity and every so often looks over to check in with Vengo. Vengo on the other hand, is like her protector, he is constantly watching and making sure she is okay, and her needs are met. Both Vengo and Reba are so different when they are together vs when they are with the opposite sex. They have very clear personal boundaries.

• Like 8

On 4/13/2020 at 2:57 AM, nani-lyfe said:

They call themselves her fan, but I do not see that as I feel they do not even respect her based on their "obsession" and "controlling" attitude. Obviously, we can see the setbacks and consequences it had caused for R. I remember reading someone's post about her bday fan meeting, and a video of her colleagues were shown giving her bday messages. It was said that when V came on screen there were boos in the audience. I was shocked to have read about that and thought it was so disrespectful of the fans to even do that in her presence. No wonder R's face went from a big smile to a forced smile. Major disrespect!

I feel so bad for V + R. They are such close friends, but because of rabid fans they had to practice "social distancing" with one another. However, their body language and eye contacts are still as sweet as ever. I'm sure in private they do communicate and talk to each other. R is a sensitive girl, so she probably was so depressed about this whole issue with her rabid fans attacking V and felt sorry towards him. Being the mature person he is, he probably consoled her letting her know that its okay. Like what V + R had discussed in the BTS video below (I would like to think this conversation has implied meaning in my delulu mind :D):

V: Give me a Reba, I could lift up the whole world. How can I show you how important you are?

R: You could turn your back on the whole world for me.

i love there sense of humour

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

8 hours ago, sg_niner said:

I heard that in TMOPB originally the actor who play Zhe Yan was supposed to play DH and V was ZY, but due to his schedule and director wanted V in DH role, they switched role. And actress who play Su Jin was originally cast for FJ, but she wanted to challenge herself, so she chose to play SJ. What a great decision or is it fated again? 

It is fate! It is destiny!

24 minutes ago, Immortal-Louiza said:

Hi i an a new member. 

@Immortal-Louiza welcome to the forum

• Like 3