[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

30 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

that's up to the particular studio/company

signing pictures of them x other artist is literally adding fuel to the fire of shipping, and as we remember, jx hates shipping gr. 

they don't hate their artists dating (yang mi x liu kaiwei, daisi x liu ruilin, wang yifei x zhang yunlong) just that gr rn is too risky--  but i'm pretty sure it's a rule for their studio

Can I ask how is GR risky? Is it because of their age gap? 

5 minutes ago, sg_niner said:

There is further observation that there were 11 glasses in one picture, while there were only 9 people in group photo. Plus one photographer, there should still be 1 missing person. 

:smirk::smirk::smirk: with the pic of GR together, I wonder who it was.

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 1

6 hours ago, eery said:

It's crazy seeing how much effort they made to suppresse this cp, like ... how:sweatingbullets:

I mean they even hired actor as fake vengo to make fake rumor about him..^_^

I had always wondered. How was it confirmed that jx set that up to create the rumor?

• LOL 2

29 minutes ago, nani-lyfe said:

I had always wondered. How was it confirmed that jx set that up to create the rumor?

Apparently the actor was the same one they used for yangmi rumor so it's must be an inside job

This one was used to destroy their cp after Peach Blossom and after he was caught visiting her on the Sweet Dreams set

• Like 2
  • Unamused 2
  • Thanks 2

Hello Guys, can somebody explain further about the photos again that was uploaded by V’s friend? I am still confused =/. The 1st photo doesn’t show R was at the party, right? Only old photo attached of v&r. It could be somebody just messing around maybe then corrected it later. Do we even know where is R on Jan 18? Covid-19 was really bad in China at the time too. 

39 minutes ago, AlexW said:

Hello Guys, can somebody explain further about the photos again that was uploaded by V’s friend? I am still confused =/. The 1st photo doesn’t show R was at the party, right? Only old photo attached of v&r. It could be somebody just messing around maybe then corrected it later. Do we even know where is R on Jan 18? Covid-19 was really bad in China at the time too. 

This photo is from V's BD in 2019, not this year. First, if his friend wanted to use V's photo, why choosing that specific photo of V&R and it is from their movie back in 2017. Why not using the more recent one of V? Then, it's getting weirder for him to delete the post and repost with different photo. There shouldn't be any reason to do that unless they wanted to hide something. There is no concrete evidence, just the fan's observation. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, Yori Ten said:

Some here have mentioned that their CP BTS were removed from YT. I have not been able to verify this.

All the BTS that Tencent ever released are still there on its channel.

3 hours ago, 水蜜桃 said:

that's up to the particular studio/company

signing pictures of them x other artist is literally adding fuel to the fire of shipping, and as we remember, jx hates shipping gr. 

they don't hate their artists dating (yang mi x liu kaiwei, daisi x liu ruilin, wang yifei x zhang yunlong) just that gr rn is too risky--  but i'm pretty sure it's a rule for their studio

Agree with you... GR is too risky for JX because of R's popularity. Can her fans accept it? And what about the antifans? If they both decide to GX oneday, I think they have to be ready to lose some of her fans... her fans are immature and overprotective. Reba is shipable... many fans want her to be paired with many different ML and imagine if they GX, how many will hate Vengo... he visited her filming site... mature fans would be very happy that their fav actress found love but what did they do to him... :angry:

JX maybe only want to protect them but I don't agree if they 'fake' the rumor here and there... thats make us GR shippers who stand for them got bullied and bullied  :triumph: but thanks God we are strong, thanks to our captains V and R who always give us 'code' :joy: thanks also to meticulous eyes of the hardshippers :thumbsup: we learn to be strong til the day they GX

• Like 7
  • Unamused 1
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, guguthecat said:

Agree with you... GR is too risky for JX because of R's popularity. Can her fans accept it? And what about the antifans? If they both decide to GX oneday, I think they have to be ready to lose some of her fans... her fans are immature and overprotective. Reba is shipable... many fans want her to be paired with many different ML and imagine if they GX, how many will hate Vengo... he visited her filming site... mature fans would be very happy that their fav actress found love but what did they do to him... :angry:

JX maybe only want to protect them but I don't agree if they 'fake' the rumor here and there... thats make us GR shippers who stand for them got bullied and bullied  :triumph: but thanks God we are strong, thanks to our captains V and R who always give us 'code' :joy: thanks also to meticulous eyes of the hardshippers :thumbsup: we learn to be strong til the day they GX

GR has been "too risky" for JX ever since. Way before R's popularity soared. GR has teamed up so many times in the past but JX never considered them a CP and will continue not to because of the difference of popularity between GG and R. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, triplesung said:

GR has been "too risky" for JX ever since. Way before R's popularity soared. GR has teamed up so many times in the past but JX never considered them a CP and will continue not to because of the difference of popularity between GG and R. 

Even they were not meant for the role of Dong hua and Feng jiu initially but one way or another, they ended up with the role and we get to see them in ELoD. Isn't what we called fated :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

3 hours ago, guguthecat said:

@guguthecat I rem watching an interview(someone also mentioned it here before), R did say that she will not let anyone (maybe a hint to her psycho fans) influence her decision in marriage.

Honestly, i think she is ready (to lose some fans) as she has been giving the same answer to qns about marriage in interviews. She could give a coy answer like any other celebrities but she is firm with her own answers. 

I admire her honesty and bravery. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2

2 hours ago, eery said:

Even they were not meant for the role of Dong hua and Feng jiu initially but one way or another, they ended up with the role and we get to see them in ELoD. Isn't what we called fated :joy:

@eery@eery I cannot imagine anyone else in these 2 roles! :lol:

V and R are really fated :wub:

• Like 5

I remember that early on ELOD episodes, many didn't like V to play Dong Hua. Like hellooooo. V's looks is perfect playing the role of a God. ;). I read it somewhere and seriously I can't imagine anyone filling that role other than V. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

since this is an international forum, i'm assuming that most of you do not have weixin (wechat). there is a poll for your favourite real life ship on weixin. here's the polls rn: 

1. bojunyixiao (wang yibo x xiao zhan) -- (博君一肖)

2. zhanshanweiwang (xiao zhan x wang yibo) (战山为王) 

3. lianxiaofanying (xiao zhan x wang yibo) (连琑反应) 

4. guangre (gao weiguang x dilireba) (光热) 

(the top three have stayed there for months, but we only recently got up) (we're also a more "real" ship-- xz&wyb fans don't deny that they're just friends) 

(rn in the weibo community we have 45,000 fans, but likes and comments have suggested that we actually have way more that just don't follow the community (bc of possible hate) one of the top posts have over 250,000 likes and 280,000 likes) so this ship is incredibly popular, and becoming more popular everyday 

* i was on weibo recently and saw a comment along the lines of "i came in to scold you guys for shipping real people, but now i sorta want to too" from one of rb's fans 

link to some pictures of the poll: https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6649671557 

• Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3

1 hour ago, 水蜜桃 said:

since this is an international forum, i'm assuming that most of you do not have weixin (wechat). there is a poll for your favourite real life ship on weixin. here's the polls rn: 

1. bojunyixiao (wang yibo x xiao zhan) -- (博君一肖)

2. zhanshanweiwang (xiao zhan x wang yibo) (战山为王) 

3. lianxiaofanying (xiao zhan x wang yibo) (连琑反应) 

4. guangre (gao weiguang x dilireba) (光热) 

(the top three have stayed there for months, but we only recently got up) (we're also a more "real" ship-- xz&wyb fans don't deny that they're just friends) 

(rn in the weibo community we have 45,000 fans, but likes and comments have suggested that we actually have way more that just don't follow the community (bc of possible hate) one of the top posts have over 250,000 likes and 280,000 likes) so this ship is incredibly popular, and becoming more popular everyday 

* i was on weibo recently and saw a comment along the lines of "i came in to scold you guys for shipping real people, but now i sorta want to too" from one of rb's fans 

link to some pictures of the poll: https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6649671557 

How to vote in WeChat? :)

link is no longer available :(

Edited by janegao4lyf
Update

https://youtu.be/FH8E3qUUR28

The first part of the video is R trying to imitate V's acting in Ten Miles. She mentioned about him using his eyebrows to act/emphasise that part of the scene. Suddenly I just wonder if she likes Crayon shin chan because he has thick eyebrows :sweat_smile:

The interview at 1.56 - - R was asked if there was any situation or action taken by a person, she would feel that it is a form of intimacy/ closeness/being in relationship. She said that it would be a form of taking initiative. She gave an example - she dropped a pair of chopsticks during dinner and the other person would take the initiative to offer her another pair without saying anything. 

The next part of the video showed us how V gave her the microphone back. The video then backtrack to show us how he got her microphone in the first place. He didn't return it to the emcee. He just hold on to it even when playing a short game with another person. 

The last part of the video is just showing how eager she wanted to turn and look at V after answering the emcee about the the other actor's character in the movie. She wanted to turn to V as fast as she could but was briefly interrupted by the emcee's question.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5