[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

49 minutes ago, sg_niner said:

Yes, and if it is really intentional to mean like that. Thinking gg is telling mm he luv her every time he post... :love: where can I get a guy like this? 

@sg_niner u still have hope if u are still single. It is too late for me. Hahaha... My husband is happy that I found this page so he doesn't need to entertain me when I go delulu about our CP :lol:

• LOL 9

21 hours ago, sg_niner said:

Fan on weibo theorized no. 28. 28 is Ai-ba as in Love (re) ba. Just notice no. 28 is also on his promotional cm. 

I been curious about this no.28.. What a COINCIDENCE :sweatingbullets: i been wondering if this really promotional or Confession ? HAHAHA

Lately i felt like they are both GIVING A HINT to us! HAHAHA

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, chsaf said:

Can't open the link :bawling:

@chsaf I cannot find the same short clip from Bilibil app but I found another one.

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av837783035?share_medium=android&share_source=copy_link&bbid=XYD8454D6E379C9D08942155CAF4A5E2F7A26&ts=1587919514072

From beginning to 2.44, u can see that alot of ppl hate that snack except for V :lol:

03.25 - - ZBB was asked if he knew who did R gave her first kiss (on screen) to. Of course he does :P

07.26 -- V was asked if he ever felt something for real when acting. And he admitted it :smirk:

08.59 - - R was asked if she has any secret that she cannot let her fans know. She laughed and said too many! 

My chinese is quite limited so I am unable to translate everything in the video :sweat_smile:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 5

10 hours ago, Jani An said:

I notice the no. 28... I saw in  Weibo, where V post in Weibo exactly 28 every post he did. 

very suspicious... we're not allowed to talk that much about the times where they post things bc sometimes it's a stretch, and bc many celebrities don't write and post their own posts 

but 28 is definitely interesting... we also had another time thing from when they were promoting pb and a fan said i wonder if gwg will post at x time and the next day he posted at x time, so then we were guessing on whether he & rb read our community posts when they're bored

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, AppleAngel13 said:

@chsaf I cannot find the same short clip from Bilibil app but I found another one.

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av837783035?share_medium=android&share_source=copy_link&bbid=XYD8454D6E379C9D08942155CAF4A5E2F7A26&ts=1587919514072

From beginning to 2.44, u can see that alot of ppl hate that snack except for V :lol:

03.25 - - ZBB was asked if he knew who did R gave her first kiss (on screen) to. Of course he does :P

07.26 -- V was asked if he ever felt something for real when acting. And he admitted it :smirk:

08.59 - - R was asked if she has any secret that she cannot let her fans know. She laughed and said too many! 

My chinese is quite limited so I am unable to translate everything in the video :sweat_smile:

7:26-- asker: "when filming, have you actually fallen for someone you worked with?" 

gwg: "yes" 

• Like 6
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, AppleAngel13 said:

Oh, I wouldn't say V doesn't hate that yogurt thing. He just couldn't say that it is bad, being such a good bf. Lol. Look at what the fan found in an old Happy Camp. His face on the 2nd pic said it all. And from 3rd and 4th pic, there was one additional piece appeared in the dish that they suspected was V's after that one bite. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

V maybe just being neutral on that Sour Yogurt snack. After all it's R favourite. Even he doesn't like, he can't be too obvious to show out in the interview.

But... we can think of other way in our dululu mind. Just wondering maybe the Happy camp pics might be during those earlier times he tried the snack, thus the expression.

But during that interview, it would be maybe he already immuned to the taste since R would be frequently giving him to try. So comparing to those of them like ZBB who tried the first time, he would already used to the taste when interview. 

Anyway, a side note: During the same Happy camp, R also showed the expression that she didn't like eating a type of insects. But V shared in the show that he has been eating that since young. So... maybe if there is an interview asking R if how she feel eating that insect, maybe she would be neutral too. 

Oh yeah, I saw this below and R was saying she likes guy who can speak Spanish but not a spanish guy. Can V speak Spanish?  

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@HeyheyheyJ and in this Vid Reba mentioned she likes muscular guys. We know how Vengo likes to work out. Remember that vid where Guangre shippers in weibo speculated it was Reba who took that video of Vengo working out?  :D

Reba likes handsome and muscular guys. It seems like V is really her type. :wub:

Note: In my own opinion, it is hard to look for a guy as handsome and as manly as V. R surely chose the best among the rest.:D

• Like 4
  • Naughty 1
  • Love 4

we had a post on tieba discussing that recently. i don't think he can speak spanish , perhaps knows a few words? vengo is i come in spanish. he's had some fate w/ spanish... he has a few posts of mexican people (mexican names), and he's said "bravo", which is french, spanish, and italian. 

he's not great at english. rb is much better at english. 

a reference to the few that get it: "hey yo what's up baby" "sexy, feeling, you know?" 

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

She likes guy can speak Spanish, not a Spanish guy :lol::lol: what a big hint 

36 minutes ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

@HeyheyheyJ and in this Vid Reba mentioned he like muscular guys. We know how Vengo likes to work out. Remember that vid where Guangre shippers in weibo speculated it was Reba who took that video of Vengo working out?  :D

Reba likes handsome and muscular guys. It seems like V is really her type. :wub:

• LOL 3

On 4/26/2020 at 11:52 AM, 水蜜桃 said:

very suspicious... we're not allowed to talk that much about the times where they post things bc sometimes it's a stretch, and bc many celebrities don't write and post their own posts 

but 28 is definitely interesting... we also had another time thing from when they were promoting pb and a fan said i wonder if gwg will post at x time and the next day he posted at x time, so then we were guessing on whether he & rb read our community posts when they're bored

Or MAYBE they are GIVING A HINT to us!! :rolleyes::phew::w00t: HAHAHA just random thoughts :P

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

18 hours ago, 水蜜桃 said:

Tomorrow is 28, are we expecting something?:joy: i wonder if vengo comes here to check out what we talk about them? Hahaha but then again, he is a busy man, like he has time for anything!!! :sweatingbullets::lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1