[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

10 hours ago, chloenynn said:

The first part isn't directly related to GuangRe, but please bare with me—

Zhao Liying and Feng Shaofeng announced their divorce a few days ago. While I never "shipped" ZLY with FSF, I've always rooted for her happiness, so I'm sadden her marriage has come to an end, even though I'm sure it's in the best interest of everyone involved. Within Jaywalk, Yang Mi herself divorced after a few years of marriage. Both couples have children. These were pretty high-profiled marriages as the individuals themselves are high-profile. Of course, marriage itself isn't a forever guarantee... but it seems, unfortunately, marriages tend to be even shorter within high-profile couples. Of course no one enters a romantic relationship anticipating a future breakup—you always hope and think it will last forever, but no one can predict the future. 

Whether Vengo and Dilraba are together or not is still a question mark to the general public, but I'd like to propose a hypothetical question:

As fans, would you rather the two be in a romantic relationship with the potential of a future breakup, or would you rather they remain good friends who will always be in each other's lives?

For me as an outsider, I would prefer the latter. But I think this question is especially hard for those involved. When a relationship is based on a solid friendship, as we know GuangRe's is, entering the romantic stage can be difficult because you're afraid the friendship would be ruined, if the romance were to ever fade. And so with that fear, many don't dare take the step forward. But, if you don't, you'll always wonder, "What if?"

While part of me thinks there might be something more than friendship between Vengo and Dilraba, I admit a bigger part believes they've been withholding their romantic feelings for each other all this time. And as time goes by, year after year, the opportunity to start something romantic slipped away as they might feel they value their friendship more, and so they both don't say anything.

Personally, if Vengo and Dilraba are romantically together, I don't think Jaywalk would prohibit them from going public. My biggest reasoning for this is Yang Mi. She was very open about her relationship with Hawick Lau, from dating to engagement, to marriage. They are also both A-list artists with high brand value. Yang Mi is, by all definitions, one of Vengo and Dilraba's boss. It would be extremely hypocritical to prohibit her artists from publicly dating when she herself did just that. And if I'm not mistaken, there have been other in-studio couples as well. If Vengo and Dilraba are dating, I believe keeping it secret is solely their own choices. But if they aren't dating, I strongly believe it's because they're both afraid of messing up their strong friendship, not because lack of interest. I do hope though, they haven't dated and broken up like the couples mentioned previously—because I think that's the scenario I would be heartbroken over the most.

Apologies for being a bit emotional and long! HAHA

In regards to FSF and ZLY I think it was maybe getting married for the wrong reasons. She got pregnant and then they rushed to get married. Which is different from Guangre these 2 have known each other for years the good and the bad habits of each other they know very well by this point. So if they are really dating and eventually get married, their relationship has the biggest chance of working out. Its different from people who dated for a few months and then a baby happened and they had to get married without really knowing each other. This is my personal opinion, and marriage needs work but these celebrities are not willing to put in the work which is sad. But for Guangre if they do get married after so many years of being in each other's lives, if they do get married it means their love is overshadowing the shortcomings they have in personalities at this point they already know this sort of stuff about each other. As for me am waiting for wedding bells for these 2 and a little one that belongs to them hahaha even if it ends in divorce my heart would be full that they at least gave themselves a chance. Just my opinion of course 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

Some big yxhs number with 3 to 5 million followers have been posting an old photo of V and Reba. What's going on? Don't know why but i like it:cutekitty:.

Someone must pay much for these big yxhs to post it. What a change from the usual girlfriend or wife and children for V:joy:

Is JX behind it?

The old photo

https://share.api.weibo.cn/share/218595831.html?weibo_id=4630926636352542

• Like 5
  • Blob 3

4 hours ago, Eery2 said:

Some big yxhs number with 3 to 5 million followers have been posting an old photo of V and Reba. What's going on? Don't know why but i like it:cutekitty:.

Someone must pay much for these big yxhs to post it. What a change from the usual girlfriend or wife and children for V:joy:

Is JX behind it?

The old photo

https://share.api.weibo.cn/share/218595831.html?weibo_id=4630926636352542

I’ve seen a couple dozen big accounts so far on Weibo post the same photo since yesterday — what is going on?!?!? :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

What’s more interesting is the captions are almost all the same: “old photo of V/D surfaced,” “they both look so young,” “their beauty is equally matched.”

It’s not even a “new” old photo, so I wonder why all these big accounts are paying attention to it...

Edited by chloenynn
  • Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, chloenynn said:

I’ve seen a couple dozen big accounts so far on Weibo post the same photo since yesterday — what is going on?!?!? :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

What’s more interesting is the captions are almost all the same: “old photo of V/D surfaced,” “they both look so young,” “their beauty is equally matched.”

It’s not even a “new” old photo, so I wonder why all these big accounts are paying attention to it...

It seem like these yxhs try to provoke both alice and donuts^_^

• Like 1

Work-related photos are one thing, but I always wonder who takes V & D’s non-selfie photos. Managers and assistants can’t be with them ALL the time, right? Especially during their time off and holidays. Asking strangers on the street to take the photo seems highly unlikely.

So who was with you on the beach that night, V?

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

On 4/8/2021 at 7:04 PM, chloenynn said:

I don't know if the full episode was ever uploaded and have since been removed... but the question remains, why did the producers of Happy Camp feel the need to not upload/remove the episode? It's a bit suspect that that specific episode seems to be the only one missing out of hundreds of episodes. Even if GuangRe are together, is this really necessary? <_<

spacer.png

An update:

After some deep digging through the WWW, I can confirm the episode of Happy Camp in which Vengo and Dilraba featured was once uploaded, but is now indeed marked “private” by the official YT channel.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=U7d1aT9qTbg

The above link is the original that was uploaded on the channel. It’s “technically” still there, but public viewing as been disabled. However, the episode is still available on the MangoTV app with a paid subscription.

https://glb.m.mgtv.com/b/308710/3893169.html

Now... if only I can hunt down English subs for Miss S and Living Towards the Sun :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, chloenynn said:

An update:

After some deep digging through the WWW, I can confirm the episode of Happy Camp in which Vengo and Dilraba featured was once uploaded, but is now indeed marked “private” by the official YT channel.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=U7d1aT9qTbg

The above link is the original that was uploaded on the channel. It’s “technically” still there, but public viewing as been disabled. However, the episode is still available on the MangoTV app with a paid subscription.

https://glb.m.mgtv.com/b/308710/3893169.html

Now... if only I can hunt down English subs for Miss S and Living Towards the Sun :bawling:

You can watch Miss S on HBO go. Just install it on your phone. There is  7 days free trial for new subscriber.

Looking at the photo of Reba at the christmas tree, it seem to be taken very late night since no one around her. 

They had to resolve to midnight dates or book very expensive hotel chain that offer super privacy like Aman group to be together to avoid getting recognized

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

52 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

You can watch Miss S on HBO go. Just install it on your phone. There is  7 days free trial for new subscriber.

Unfortunately, the HBO GO app isn’t available in the United States, where I’m from.

• Like 1

@Eery2 Good point! They said it's taken at the BFC building which is one of V's filming location. :piggydance:

So one person take a picture steps away from the other person's workplace, and the other person takes a picture near this person's hotel? :smirk:

• Like 5

15 hours ago, Eery2 said:

Sugar:partyblob:

https://share.api.weibo.cn/share/219220449.html?weibo_id=4632020057327984

Picture 3 definitely taken by someone who's very tall. Or standing on  a platform

3y43zd1dymhh8mqbo8h2qnp5e.jpg

Look at the direction of her eyes.

Same place? Pavement looked similar

2o983lim9ewso3o6ic6oagcvu.jpg

Picture 3 was taken at BFC which is the filming location of the outsider. 

Picture 1 was taken at Aman Yangyun Shanghai Hotel, the same location as previous bamboo Christmas tree picture. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, joy16 said:

Picture 3 was taken at BFC which is the filming location of the outsider. 

Picture 1 was taken at Aman Yangyun Shanghai Hotel, the same location as previous bamboo Christmas tree picture. 

Apparently they went to Aman Yangyun after Tencent Award.

https://www.instagram.com/p/COU9o1iFE36/?igshid=13ikgljvlo02f

The hotel offer privacy and near V's hotel. Perfect place to celebrate

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

So much sugar in the last two days. Seems like they're more open now. 

V chose his game character which based on Reba yesterday

https://www.instagram.com/p/COZOs7Wla8B/?igshid=158y530xoanso

And he got flu.  Who got flu two weeks ago? Yes Reba:joy:

Look like he spent his free time accompanying Reba at Hengdian.

Oh and he match his phone case colour with his t-shirt. Just like Reba matching her phone case with her clothes. They have the same phone model now so Reba probably 'took care' of V's phone case as well:joy:.

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4632676394861499

This couple is really funny:loolz:

Reba, was that you playing laser again?

12mvwfj6aqcnzmrxf1gb9fe0x.jpg

This happened after Yxh draft about her playing laser on the set of tmopb. Did she do it deliberately?

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

I’d always assumed both Vengo and Dilraba calls Beijing their home base, if not for any other reason, because JayWalk is headquartered in Beijing.

But do we know where Vengo’s parents live? I swore I read somewhere that he moved his parents to Beijing so he could better take care of them... but right after the Youth Day Festival, he flew to Heilongjiang.

• Like 3