[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

Saw rumour that Dilraba will be filming new drama “Love when the stars fall” with Xiao Zhan this year end of Aug. Will see if this is true or not. Dilraba is hot commodity, non stop working. Working hard prior turning 30 years old I guess. I am hoping she has time to date. 

V too, work hard! Does anyone knows what or when his next project for V? Any rumours? 

As per @Eery2, I heard about Zbb marrying his manager in YouTube Marcus Sim. It was a joke. V is not mentioned about marry with kids with Marcus Sim but I guess lots of rumours about him in Chinese circle. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Something about it having many complaints that it is too romanticised and relying more on faces. 

On the other hand, Reba's Long Ballade premiered today.

0EeA6_3f.jpg

I am so excited to watch the Long Ballard hope it will.be subtitled soon. I have been waiting for so long for this drama.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AlexW said:

Saw rumour that Dilraba will be filming new drama “Love when the stars fall” with Xiao Zhan this year end of Aug. Will see if this is true or not. Dilraba is hot commodity, non stop working. Working hard prior turning 30 years old I guess. I am hoping she has time to date. 

V too, work hard! Does anyone knows what or when his next project for V? Any rumours? 

As per @Eery2, I heard about Zbb marrying his manager in YouTube Marcus Sim. It was a joke. V is not mentioned about marry with kids with Marcus Sim but I guess lots of rumours about him in Chinese circle. 

Nah the rumor back then was a netizen claimed to be his neighbour posted about zbb having a baby. Nothing to do with the manager. Too much marketing is double edge sword. Some blacks will come forward. And using other people as stepping stone ( in this case V) to market himself will do no good for him in the future. People in the entertainment circle notice this. That the opposite of good networking

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Eery2 said:

Nah the rumor back then was a netizen claimed to be his neighbour posted about zbb having a baby. Nothing to do with the manager. Too much marketing is double edge sword. Some blacks will come forward. And using other people as stepping stone ( in this case V) to market himself will do no good for him in the future. People in the entertainment circle notice this. That the opposite of good networking

Updated. I saw now his team change their tune. Saying Zbb and V has great relationship^_^. Someone must have been realize they'vd gone too far.

Too late. We see your true colour now Zbb team. I wonder how much money they've spent to pay for these yxhs. It's been nonstop for more than two weeks. He quite handsome but not extra ordinary and stunning like V. He looked average compare to other C's handsome actors and his acting isn't remarkable unlike V. So his team spent much money for marketing

• Like 3

I have been following this group for quite some time though I don't comment a lot but I really love Shipping Reba and V. But the constant looking down or finding fault with Rebas male co-stars doesn't it get tiring? They are also human beings with their faults but the way they are dragged, is not healthy at all. Can't we just ship without having to compare V with Rebas co-stars they are just that, co-stars. And it's work and it ends there, we gotta have some kinda respect towards their efforts. In my opinion I believe Shipping itself is very stressful but it would be nice to ship in a non toxic environment Shipping in a positive way. Sometimes I don't even come into the forum because just reading the summaries in the emails I know how it's going to go a few pages of just calling other actors names digging up all their dirt etc. Why do we have to stoop to their fans level? This is just general am not singling anyone out but just all my opinion coz when I come on this forum am looking for sweets in regards to Reba and Vs relationship. I don't know about everyone else but just seeing news on these 2 lovebirds will be great. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Gao Wen said:

Have you seen this? OMG whats going on? I think Reba post pics in weibo using a cap like that but I am not sure hahaha.

It's April Fool's day lol. :lol: shippers have a sense of humor.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

19 minutes ago, Fong said:

It's April Fool's day lol. :lol: shippers have a sense of humor.

Ohhh hahahahhahahhahahhahahahha I am not from a country where we celebrate that day our April fools day is in november, got it, I fall really hard almost die of happiness. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

I am re watching this video, so cute how V tells her:

- If you start that we will never finish

AND Reba like - Start what?        So maybe  everytime they are going to kiss Reba burst in laugh, because of course kissing your love one in front of everyone gets her nervous. 

Edited by Gao Wen
  • Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Fong said:

Double standards again in the Long Ballad!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNJGzaUJfLF/?igshid=1ensf6rk8288n

In fact, you can also add the drama The Flame's Daughter and The King's Woman. R has exactly the same head position there. There is a very strong distance.

I mean, I've never seen a man so realistically carry a woman in his arms as in TMPOB and ELOD. This shows that R and V have a trusting and close relationship. They are always comfortable with each other.

I like Reba in Long Ballad. Her image and character. But the age difference is very noticeable. Wu Lei is similar to Reba's younger brother. This is noticeable both on the posters and in the drama.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, Lazuria said:

In fact, you can also add the drama The Flame's Daughter and The King's Woman. R has exactly the same head position there. There is a very strong distance.

I mean, I've never seen a man so realistically carry a woman in his arms as in TMPOB and ELOD. This shows that R and V have a trusting and close relationship. They are always comfortable with each other.

I like Reba in Long Ballad. Her image and character. But the age difference is very noticeable. Wu Lei is similar to Reba's younger brother. This is noticeable both on the posters and in the drama.

Reba has very strong aura. Not many actor can dominate her. Meanwhile, V has a very strong alpha aura that can supressed hers, even males flock arround him:joy:. That's why she look docile arround him:joy: and his role mostly of person in high position. Top of the pyramid role. CEO in the outsider, inspector in Miss S, head of departement in Living toward the sun. Highest god in Elod, squad leader in Blue lightning.

Reba should play female centric non romance dramas more.

But alas, her offers that come mostly were idol dramas^_^

• Like 5
  • Love 3

UPDATE TO ELOD BLOG:

Back to Chaos in a Dream: Chapter Five

Three Lives Three Worlds Pillow Book Outtake

枕上书之梦回洪荒远古时

https://elodsoompie.wixsite.com/home/post/back-to-chaos-in-a-dream-chapter-five

To our dear readers, this chapter has been a really long one, so it has taken us a little more time to translate and edit. Our team is happy with how the translation had gone and we hope everyone will have a wonderful reading experience. So without further ado, here's Chapter Five!

Once again, I would like to thank my partners in crime who had dedicated a lot of their busy personal time to thoroughly edit this chapter. 

I don't know what I'd do without you guys @nitepolaris & @SC2019 to keep me focused on my task at hand and to correct my sometimes messy sentence structure (I'm looking at you, Tang Qi and all the commas and long sentences that require some work breaking up, but we love your work all the same!)

Hope our dear readers will appreciate the story and spread the love!

Translated by @Ninky
Edited by @nitepolaris @SC2019
  • Like 3
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 6

Oh my! I really didn't notice it!

V your love sign really smooth~~~

Here's the story :

V posted on his weibo 31 March

Pic : rice +meat

Caption : Listen! How does it feel like?

https://m.weibo.cn/1965715555/4620813892061322

At that time, I feel weird. Hah? Listen? You posted rice+meat V. :joy: It's not listen. "See" I think the correct word. Not listen to the food. Lol.

BUT, today it makes sense!

After I saw one of Guangre fans posting and explain! It's a sign! A sugar! :rolleyes:

Reba's new drama title is :

Chang Ge Xing

长歌行

Official English title :

The Long Ballad (Long Song)

That word 歌 means SONG.

Reba's character name is Li Chang Ge. 李长歌. Li is surname. Chang Ge is long ballad or long song.

Start airing? Yup! 31 March! 

V posted that rice meat also 31 March with caption LISTEN!

Listen to what V? Listen to the SONG. Listen to Chang Ge! 

Now it makes sense!

After 4 days, I just realized it! 

And one of The Long Ballad's ost title is 光的方向!

Yup! Guang = light.

Gao Wei Guang.

高伟光

Vengo Gao

Here's C-Guangre explanation. If you have weibo, follow her. She always update and give sugar about Guangre.

https://m.weibo.cn/7351138138/4620817093101415

Hope all of you can understand what I mean. Because I'm not good explain something :joy:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

On 3/31/2021 at 9:44 PM, Gao Wen said:

Bright Sword 3: The Lightning General / Thunderbolt Warrior / Drawing Sword 3: Leiting Zhanjiang China Dramahttp://www.chinesedrama.info/2018/12/drama-drawing-sword-3-leiting-zhanjiang.html

Do someones knows why this drama stop airing, well I am not sure but I read that has some troubles. 

@Gao WenThis drama start shooting 18 February 2017. And release 2020. So, that's why V was second male lead. And Zhang Yunlong as male lead. Jaywalk production drama. From dramapotatoe, this drama was canceled as many ridiculed how it turned a drama on the Second-Sino Japanese drama into an idol romance with a very serious background.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, rainyday293 said:

Oh my! I really didn't notice it!

V your love sign really smooth~~~

Here's the story :

V posted on his weibo 31 March

Pic : rice +meat

Caption : Listen! How does it feel like?

https://m.weibo.cn/1965715555/4620813892061322

At that time, I feel weird. Hah? Listen? You posted rice+meat V. :joy: It's not listen. "See" I think the correct word. Not listen to the food. Lol.

BUT, today it makes sense!

After I saw one of Guangre fans posting and explain! It's a sign! A sugar! :rolleyes:

Reba's new drama title is :

Chang Ge Xing

长歌行

Official English title :

The Long Ballad (Long Song)

That word 歌 means SONG.

Reba's character name is Li Chang Ge. 李长歌. Li is surname. Chang Ge is long ballad or long song.

Start airing? Yup! 31 March! 

V posted that rice meat also 31 March with caption LISTEN!

Listen to what V? Listen to the SONG. Listen to Chang Ge! 

Now it makes sense!

After 4 days, I just realized it! 

And one of The Long Ballad's ost title is 光的方向!

Yup! Guang = light.

Gao Wei Guang.

高伟光

Vengo Gao

Here's C-Guangre explanation. If you have weibo, follow her. She always update and give sugar about Guangre.

https://m.weibo.cn/7351138138/4620817093101415

Hope all of you can understand what I mean. Because I'm not good explain something :joy:

If Alice weren't so vicious to V he would have openly showing his support for Reba's new drama on his weibo, just like what he have done for Zbb's new drama and his other fellow jx's drama. And donut would show their support as well.

Now the long ballad seem doesn't meet the popularity expectation and donuts been mocking alice and throw back Alice claim that Elod was popular only because of Reba's popularity to their face:foodie2:All i can say in this case is serve you right Alice. But i don't think they would learn from this.

And now Reba has to work hard marketing this drama to meet the expectation which was expected from a top traffic like her since apparently she was paid high for this drama

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

30 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

And now Reba has to work hard marketing this drama to meet the expectation which was expected from a top traffic like her since apparently she was paid high for this drama

Yes. That's why tomorrow Reba and Wu Lei will have livestream to promote this drama. Also the general public don't really see Reba-Wu Lei as a couple. Second lead couple (Zhao Lu Si - Liu Yuning) is popular right now, doing better than main couple (Reba-Wu Lei). I think it's because the age gap. Reba 1992. Wu Lei 1999. And in one of her interview, Reba also call Wu Lei as little brother. Beside that, Wu Lei well known as nation little brother. His background from child actor. So, that's why I think the general public don't have a sense of "couple" from them. Reba, you should call him Wu Lei, not little brother in the public.:joy:

TMOPB also Donghua-Fengjiu CP second lead couple garner a lot attention from public. 

Now, it's Zhao Lu Si and Liu Yuning in Reba's drama as lead.

Also, The Long Ballad had backlash from public because the portrayal of Li Shimin (historical figure) and the Tang Dynasty. Reba and Wu Lei have to work hard to promote this high budget drama. So, investor and producer not losing their money.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3