[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

7 hours ago, AliceSwift13 said:

Welcome!

Thank you! Hey, can i know why certain post that have picture or videos does not open for me? There is many blank post that only have the comment/reply for the post

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DiFeng said:

Thank you! Hey, can i know why certain post that have picture or videos does not open for me? There is many blank post that only have the comment/reply for the post

Some recent changes in the embedding of shared FB and IG posts to other sites which caused the disappearances. Same with Twitter if the owner of account whose posts were shared became private. As of now, ideally, it's better to share posts from Twitter and YT.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

On 11/4/2020 at 8:07 AM, rainyday293 said:

It's 5 dramas this year! :wub:

Eternal Love of Dream (FAVORITE!)

January - March 2020

Candle in The Tomb : The Lost Caverns

April 2020

Miss S

August - Sept 2020

Living Toward The Sun

Oct - Nov 2020

Drawing Sword 3 : The Lightning General

Nov - Dec 2020

Donuts are lucky. V seems to enjoy being an actor and always challenge himself with various roles. Meanwhile Denglun fans threatened to abandon him if he doesn't start doing drama again:joy:

Can anyone who understant chinese translating it for us, please. We want to know about this V's rumor new drama

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4568049413522932

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

On 5/9/2020 at 2:32 PM, Akanechi Ro said:

Can you trust your own ears? :smirk:

R: What will we eat for dinner? I've heard that it's some kind of noodle.

Seafood noodle, darling.

R: I (Wei) have ordered some take outs.

Hide contents

Mm didn't realize, she said wei (伟)and then changed it to wo (我) . :smirk:

Hello. I am new to this forum and has started to read every page of this forum. Your video cannot played before given access. Can you give the access or give which time in the full length video when did R said "what will we eat for the dinner? " Sorry and thank you, because i am so late coming here almost 70% of video or gif are blank already. 

Edited by Jillia
Please not quote videos, thanks!

@DiFeng welcome to the thread! And no she's DEFINITELY not dating HJY. 

@Eery2 There's rumors that he has taken on a CEO role. Finally, a mature CEO who doesn't look like they just graduated college!:winkx: Any chance R can drop her merman film to act with V? Haha.. 

Also we're seeing his cheerful cute side again in this new interview:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHP7rSfHNcK/?igshid=t2k19rbpyxz0 

• Thanks 3
  • Wiggle 2

2 hours ago, Fong said:

@Eery2 There's rumors that he has taken on a CEO role. Finally, a mature CEO who doesn't look like they just graduated college! Any chance R can drop her merman film to act with V? Haha..

Could it be this one? 
https://www.jaynestars.com/news/latest-casting-confirmed-for-10-new-upcoming-chinese-dramas/

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1

4 hours ago, Fong said:

@Eery2 There's rumors that he has taken on a CEO role. Finally, a mature CEO who doesn't look like they just graduated college! Any chance R can drop her merman film to act with V? Haha.. 

Ah thank you. I agree with you about the CEO who doesn't look like a graduated college :joy:. That's what i thought when i watched You Are my Destiny. Any chance you know who the Female lead is?

@nani-lyfe I've read about that. But i thought it was postponed due to the pandemic and director doing the commemorate drama which V is attached as well

Drooling time:blush:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1

21 hours ago, Eery2 said:

https://m.facebook.com/guangreDFS/posts/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0

Same hotel. Could be JX work. Or just personal preference of V and R

Still amazed how chinese fansite didn't caught on this. Is this the supposedly their house/apartment in Shanghai? There was rumor back then that Reba bought an apartment/house in Shanghai and V bought a house in Beijing. Oh to be young and rich:please:

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Fong said:

@Eery2 There's rumors that he has taken on a CEO role. Finally, a mature CEO who doesn't look like they just graduated college! Any chance R can drop her merman film to act with V? Haha.. 

Is this the drama?

https://mydramalist.com/75573-wu-ru-fu-hua

1 hour ago, Eery2 said:

Yea I think this is the rumored drama.

10 hours ago, Eery2 said:

Ah thank you. I agree with you about the CEO who doesn't look like a graduated college :joy:. That's what i thought when i watched You Are my Destiny. Any chance you know who the Female lead is?

Haha I stalked the viet fb comments for you and found out that the rumored actress is Kitty Zhang. Didn't she play his granddaughter in Candle in the Tomb? Anyways it's just a rumor, who knows if he would pick it up since the romance isn't smooth/has alot of misunderstandings. ML is the playboy type.

Yes! Exactly my thought when I watched You Are My Destiny hahaha. ZXL should stick to ancient dramas. His domineering role in Eternal Love was more convincing.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, Fong said:

Yea I think this is the rumored drama.

Haha I stalked the viet fb comments for you and found out that the rumored actress is Kitty Zhang. Didn't she play his granddaughter in Candle in the Tomb? Anyways it's just a rumor, who knows if he would pick it up since the romance isn't smooth/has alot of misunderstandings. ML is the playboy type.

Yes! Exactly my thought when I watched You Are My Destiny hahaha. ZXL should stick to ancient dramas. His domineering role in Eternal Love was more convincing.

I think that exactly would be the reason for him to take the role if the rumor were true. Another new challenge for him as an actor

• Insightful 1

4 hours ago, Eery2 said:

Still amazed how chinese fansite didn't caught on this. Is this the supposedly their house/apartment in Shanghai? There was rumor back then that Reba bought an apartment/house in Shanghai and V bought a house in Beijing. Oh to be young and rich

@Eery2 Which post are you referring to? The link just took me to QuangNhiet’s FB.

24 minutes ago, nani-lyfe said:

@Eery2 Which post are you referring to? The link just took me to QuangNhiet’s FB.

What i mean is that the fact that they stayed in the same place when they were in Shanghai kinda confirm about the rumor that R bought an apartment in Shanghai back then. I think all  other Cartier BA were staying at the same hotel when  they attended this Cartier's event while V chose ro stay at this place. And i don't think JX would pay for this luxury for their actors. They often didn't pay for weibo protection fee even for Reba, one of their highest source of income signed up.

Off course It can be debunked if people can find evidences that the other JX's actors also stay in this place when they have event in Shanghai. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

8 hours ago, nani-lyfe said:

She meant this post https://www.facebook.com/111802520480579/posts/191203482540482/

Which brings evidences that our CP is low-key sharing company resources, makeup artists, occasionally assistants, always picking the same hotels for events when no one in Jaywalk is. However even when they attend the same events, Jaywalk doesn't publicize that they were in attendance together (just taking individual photos of them). Their Cleaneed brand which both were ambassadors also did not feature them together. So sharing resources all of these years but not being CP-pushed raises eyebrows. What do you guys think?

They also share each other's friends from school and work for no reason.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fong said:

She meant this post https://www.facebook.com/111802520480579/posts/191203482540482/

Which brings evidences that our CP is low-key sharing company resources, makeup artists, occasionally assistants, always picking the same hotels for events when no one in Jaywalk is. However even when they attend the same events, Jaywalk doesn't publicize that they were in attendance together (just taking individual photos of them). Their Cleaneed brand which both were ambassadors also did not feature them together. So sharing resources all of these years but not being CP-pushed raises eyebrows. What do you guys think?

They also share each other's friends from school and work for no reason.

@Fong Thanks! I’ll have to read The analysis later!