[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

7 hours ago, triplesung said:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4548102050296179

ahem! Why did Fengjiu got the most screen time :smirk:

And one of the host called V “Di Jun” several times too! Not Inspector Luo, in which he’s promoting for on the show. Hahaha. Di Jun and Feng Jiu sure left a deep impression for the audience. 

V will always be Dong Hua Di Jun. 

:approves:

• Like 6
  • Love 7

20 hours ago, cheonsa said:

Happiest Birthday to Yang Mi :D

I know this is a GR forum but let us take some time to appreciate the person behind the first meeting of V and R, V Love’s Producer Mi-jie! Without her intervention, this forum might not have even existed today— dare I say she’s the cupid of our GR! :wub: Extremely grateful to her as she helped V and R in their respective careers both as a company senior and a jiejie (older sister). We can see how much V and R appreciate YM as they have consistently greeted her on her birthday for many years already. 

V’s birthday greeting: https://m.weibo.cn/1965715555/4548121109727293

R’s birthday greeting: https://m.weibo.cn/1669879400/4548125765144043

There isn’t much “public” sugar lately (aka TV or event appearances with the two of them together), there is just some insider info popping out here and there. So I hope I could add in something new to the forum for everyone to peruse LOL. V and R aren’t tangent lines which only meet once and then part forever. I firmly believe that there will be opportunities for them to be seen together in public again so I’m just earnestly waiting for that time to come.

Have a nice day everyone and grszd to the day they gx! 

The time stamps are interesting too

• Like 5
  • Love 1

On 6/8/2020 at 9:34 PM, FoxontheMoon said:

I was never able to find English sub for this drama so didn't understand it much... Did he at the end chosing D or YM cuz I swear the last ep he slept with YM and she left him for her career and at there was also a scene where they finish school and D said everything changed and he said they won't change and stay together or something...

Hi im new here i can t seem to open some of the videos here bec of privacy. Ihope to see what you all see too

1 hour ago, LovelyLady said:

Look like Miss S was really successful. It achieved 10 billion? Views and one of the most popular drama on tencent app.  It gonna premiere on oct 5 on HBO Go.

Just now I checked , Actually it's 1.02b views on tencent only which is guite good tho.. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

Just now I checked , Actually it's 1.02b views on tencent only which is guite good tho.. 

Congrat V. Another hit drama. It seems all his drama as a lead are succsesfull. Let's hope the trend continue for his other drama:fullofhearts:

And thank you to Tencent who continue to recommend him as a lead to directors and backing him in his new dramas. They did better as his 'agency' than Jaywalk. I wonder if V is friend with someone in higher up position at Tencent, or they just like him cause he is very likeable person

• Like 5

3 hours ago, nani-lyfe said:

I'M SUPER EXCITED!! Finally we will get to see them together at an event. 

Dilireba & Gao Wei Guang will be participating in "2021 Winter Olympics: Universal New Year's Eve Ice and Snow Festival" on BTV

cr: https://www.instagram.com/p/CFMmljglxpg/

Omg finally!! I miss seeing them together so much. Thanks for the news.:heart3:

7 hours ago, Eery2 said:

Congrat V. Another hit drama. It seems all his drama as a lead are succsesfull. Let's hope the trend continue for his other drama

And thank you to Tencent who continue to recommend him as a lead to directors and backing him in his new dramas. They did better as his 'agency' than Jaywalk. I wonder if V is friend with someone in higher up position at Tencent, or they just like him cause he is very likeable person

V is so charming. Everyone he works with likes him. Haha good insight about Tencent. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 7

On 9/16/2020 at 9:21 AM, nani-lyfe said:

I'M SUPER EXCITED!! Finally we will get to see them together at an event. 

Dilireba & Gao Wei Guang will be participating in "2021 Winter Olympics: Universal New Year's Eve Ice and Snow Festival" on BTV

cr: https://www.instagram.com/p/CFMmljglxpg/

:getmygrooveon:

Yay! It's been so long! But we have to wait until December? At least they will get to spend New Year's together. :)

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

Apparently V was in Ningbo to film Sword Snow Stride or Sword in the Snow. There was  report of him having dinner with Zhang Ruoyun and Hujun there as well. I wonder what role he does in this drama since it seems all the main role has been taken? May be a guest role.

https://twitter.com/7aSetSsGtEO2e81/status/1306441349852397568?s=19

About the drama

https://mydramalist.com/59487-sword-snow-stride

It's a Tencent production as well. I wonder if him in this has anything to do with it

• Like 2

@Eery2 think I read somewhere (if understand google translate correctly, lol) a couple days ago, don’t know if it was on weibo or QuangNhiet FB, but think V is replacing an actor for that drama, Sword in the Snow - someone can correct me if I’m wrong..:P

Edited by DijunXiaoBai
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, DijunXiaoBai said:

@Eery2 think I read somewhere (if understand google translate correctly, lol) a couple days ago, don’t know if it was on weibo or QuangNhiet FB, but think V is replacing an actor for that drama, Sword in the Snow - someone can correct me if I’m wrong..:P

Thanks  for the info. I hope it's true. I read also he will continue filming this drama once he finish Blue Lighning. Back to back work. He's in demand now:cheers:

• Like 4

I read on QuangNhiet FB that V is taking over a supporting role. He will be acting as Chen Zhi Pao I believe. The original actor was Calvin Yu Xiao Wei, but he dropped out for some reason and V was asked to take over. QuangNhiet FB mentioned that the character, Chen Zhi Pao, is a baddie; a betrayer.

Source:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Hey guys! As a fellow fan, I have really enjoyed reading our discussion here and being delulu together. It really helps in getting over ELOD feels. Anyway, this is my first post here and I just want to share these cute behind the scene pics of ELOD. I saw them on the internet. Credits to the owner... They are so sweet to each other even if the cameras are not rolling... But are they holding hands? I am not sure (I hope they really were holding hands haha)

uci29W.jpguciA8P.jpgucioeN.jpg

uciL61.jpgucik5L.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 2

6 hours ago, nani-lyfe said:

I read on QuangNhiet FB that V is taking over a supporting role. He will be acting as Chen Zhi Pao I believe. The original actor was Calvin Yu Xiao Wei, but he dropped out for some reason and V was asked to take over. QuangNhiet FB mentioned that the character, Chen Zhi Pao, is a baddie; a betrayer.

Source:

Thank for the info. I can see why he takes this role even though he has to filming it back to back with Blue Lightning. An antagonist role must be a challenge to him as an actor he doesn't want to miss it. That and the fact that the filming location will not be too far from where Reba will be filming You Are My Glory. Balancing his career and personal life:cutekitty:

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 2

4 hours ago, Eery2 said:

Thank for the info. I can see why he takes this role even though he has to filming it back to back with Blue Lightning. An antagonist role must be a challenge to him as an actor he doesn't want to miss it. That and the fact that the filming location will not be too far from where Reba will be filming You Are My Glory. Balancing his career and personal life

Ooh do we know where he's filming this new drama and where R is filming? Also when is Blue Lightning filming expected to wrap up? :)

He looks so good and imposing in hanfu. That model-like walk... Anyways, guess I'm going over to the dark side to root for Tian Tian and his new evil role, anyone want to join me? :byebye2:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, Fong said:

Ooh do we know where he's filming this new drama and where R is filming? Also when is Blue Lightning filming expected to wrap up? :)

He looks so good and imposing in hanfu. That model-like walk... Anyways, guess I'm going over to the dark side to root for Tian Tian and his new evil role, anyone want to join me?

You are my glory will be filming in Shanghai and his new drama is filming in Ningbo. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

R will be on this month’s OK! magazine:

R @ recent Swisse event:

R will also be on National Day special program on CCTV. Source: GR weibo.

V on Entertainment Weekly magazine this month, too - supposed to be a 10 page article/interview where he talks about his recent roles & role in Living Toward the Sun. Source: Donut Instagram

Looks like both are super busy (happy for both) & doing exactly what they said -‘working hard, moving forward in these next 2 years - so they can enjoy their (family, lol!) time together later, hehe! :coolshades:Jaiyou!

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1