[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

Just now, Karma29 said:

Is this the shirt? @AlexW?

It seems that it's another COINCIDENCE.

(it's hard hiding being a couple.):phew:

Perfect timing for this drought lol. Honestly, this is definitely just another coincidence :))) just like all of the other ones :p

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

@Karma29 Oh ya... those are the shirts. Good eye! Let me check Burberry website.... :D

it looks like at least we know, the shirt may not be from variety show. Don’t know how long ago the photo of R with the shirt tho...we know V is just recent :wub:

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1

The t-shirts are man and woman collection from  Burberry’s  “Montage oversized t-shirt”. 
Recently the was a video about R protection for wild life. Another joint coincidence for all these? 
http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/153341330.html?weibo_id=4515320675785713

@DijunXiaoBai Ahhh...great minds think a like buddy :D

Edited by AlexW
  • Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

23 minutes ago, rainyday293 said:

Google translate :

At Summer Palace, Beijing, come here to shoot a cultural variety program called

"I am waiting you at Summer Palace"

I forgot which V fan website with English explanation that after shooting this program, V went home and others stayed for after party something. This attitude of always going home after work is only for guys with someone or somebody waiting for him at home. 

• Like 4
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 3

11 minutes ago, Karma29 said:

I forgot which V fan website with English explanation that after shooting this program, V went home and others stayed for after party something. This attitude of always going home after work is only for guys with someone or somebody waiting for him at home. 

So when was V shoot this program? Was it not today?

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Karma29 said:

Thanks. There is no good thing coming from attending these after party things, only rumors after rumors. He learned the hardway from Candle in the Tomb wrapping party

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

Thanks. There is no good thing coming from attending these after party things, only rumors after rumors. He learned the hardway from Candle in the Tomb wrapping party

@Eery2 True. There will be no drought I tell you. Since the next incoming drama of V, Living towards the Sun is it? And I think his role as a doctor is romantically linked to the patient that has cancer. I wonder if R will also show her jealous side this time since one of those vids V said that he gave some of his personal emotions in his acting in this drama.  :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Insightful 1

4 minutes ago, Karma29 said:

@Eery2 True. There will be no drought I tell you. Since the next incoming drama of V, Living towards the Sun is it? And I think his role as a doctor is romantically linked to the patient that has cancer. I wonder if R will also show her jealous side this time since one of those vids V said that he gave some of his personal emotions in his acting in this drama.  :P

I thought Miss S will be broadcast first before Living Toward the Sun. You know the one with Ma Yili. Yes, that Ma Yili. Another V's rumor:D

It will be interesting to see how the media will play it:smirk:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

1 minute ago, Eery2 said:

I thought Miss S will be broadcast first before Living Toward the Sun. You know the one with Ma Yili. Yes, that Ma Yili. Another V's rumor:D

It will be interesting to see how the media will play it:smirk:

@Eery2 I'm excited how media will spin every episode of V and that controversial actress. And how will R react? We all know how jealous she is. :joy:

• LOL 7

7 minutes ago, Karma29 said:

@Eery2 I'm excited how media will spin every episode of V and that controversial actress. And how will R react? We all know how jealous she is. :joy:

Yess yess:joy:. It's Reba's turn to be the jealous one.

But i think the identity of the mysterious guy in Ma Yili's case has been identified recently, No?

Blogger Xiaofeng wrote about it a couple weeks back

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Karma29 said:

Is this the shirt? @AlexW , @Eery2??

It seems that it's another COINCIDENCE.

(it's hard to hide being a couple.):phew:

54 minutes ago, Karma29 said:

When i saw this i run here to checked if we are discussing related to this and yes! It is! Hehehehe this two really like a similar things :joy:  another coincidence again hahaha

• LOL 7

5 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

Yess yess:joy:. It's Reba's turn to be the jealous one.

But i think the identity of the mysterious guy in Ma Yili's case has been identified recently, No?

Yes its been reviled but I don’t know where i saw that article... and i think we discuss it here yet i dont know what page :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

So until V's incoming drama, there will be no drought for us Guangre shippers. See, even in different events and programs dog treats are left behind by those two.  

In V and R, we trust. :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

On 6/13/2020 at 10:00 PM, Eery2 said:

https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/148119398

Anyone can guess what is it about. Is she hinting that V will guest staring at broadcast program again? May be Go Fighting this time:tounge_xd:

ohhh so the viet fanpage also posted something about this earlier today and they made it into some sort of code, a good chunk of fans on that page tried to decipher and are interpreting it as: They're in the middle of discussion and if nothing goes wrong, both gg and mm will make an appearance on Happy Camp on the 18th. Praying so hard that this rumour is true, we'll know in like 4 days anyways. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2