[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

2 hours ago, AppleAngel13 said:

http://Screenshot-20200612-211319.jpg

Update:

So 2 & 7

2+7=9

And at the same time, there is a '2' in the number of his subscribers :lol:

Seeing this picture just reminds me. Have anyone ever mentioned that V's wb profile picture contain the word "Le Par" (read same as Reba)? It's actually from Le Parrain aka the Godfather. Wondering if this is intentional. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, nani-lyfe said:

Ah~ A stab into their heart by their own idol whom they worship. 

Love how R took the opportunity to tell those als haters in her interview “promoting LD”. I have to say, she’s definitely providing hints/clues without hesitation! Loving it!

Sorry.. after re-watching the interview.

Reba is not saying uncle-ish.. but describing that she don't really into a guy whose belly fat is showed up (swollen stomach) this kind of guy surely not looks young, young guy surely will likes to go to the gym.

She still saying same criteria as before, filial, kind, generous.

Reba was given 5 option type of guy, she choose 高冷 the cold one.

Spoiler

Reba described gg as 高冷

While when she described HJY, she said he's fun on filming site. Not as how the internet described him.

Another point, she said as you know I basically won't join a match making party. :smirk:

Spoiler

The question is about Dong Hua, but she started it with Gao Wei Guang instead. :yum:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

Reba is not saying uncle-ish.. but describing young guy who likes to go to the gym, and some who's having belly fat, looks lazy.  The one who's looking not that young. Not specifically saying she likes uncle-ish.

Another point, she said she basically won't join a match making party. :smirk:

Hide contents

The question is about Dong Hua, but she started it with Gao Wei Guang instead. :yum:

Do you have a english sub in your IG ?? The interview of reba ?

Oww most likely she like young but not looking young ??? Should i turn off my delulu now huhuhu hahahah :joy::smirk:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jani An said:

Do you have a english sub in your IG ?? The interview of reba ?

Oww most likely she like young but not looking young ??? Should i turn off my delulu now huhuhu hahahah :joy::smirk:

No, I will not sub this interview. You could check it later on YouTube. Usually tangaurelia will gladly pick this up and sub it on her YouTube channel. :kiss_wink:

2 minutes ago, Jani An said:

Btw What is Match making party ??

It's like a dating event. Single man and woman looking to find a match.

I'll just say, a match making gathering.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

http://Screenshot-20200613-020605.jpg

Couldn't share the link of the interview because its from a private Facebook group. 

Main thing to share is that R was asked if her parents will rush her to get marry. 

She said they generally will not rush 'them' :smirk: lol

http://Screenshot-20200613-020301-com-facebook-

The other sugar treat is that she mentioned she doesn't like the type of r/s that her character has with ML because she doesn't feel that such r/s will be long lasting,. She prefers the type of r/s where both sides will slowly grow to understand each other. She feels that it is more 温和. Gentle is the direct translation. Hmm I guessing she means that it feels more stable and peaceful. Maybe someone can translate it better? :sweatingbullets:

The person who wrote the caption was jokingly saying that 7-8 years of slow understanding is definitely a 'gentle' r/s :lol:

• Like 5
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

2 hours ago, LoquatsLove said:

Reba is not saying uncle-ish.. but describing that she don't really into a guy whose belly fat is showed up (swollen stomach) this kind of guy surely not looks young, young guy surely will likes to go to the gym.

She still saying same criteria as before, filial, kind, generous.

Hide contents

Reba described gg as 高冷

While when she described HJY, she said he's fun on filming site. Not as how the internet described him.

Another point, she said as you know I basically won't join a match making party. :smirk:

Hide contents

At this point, I'll believe this CP will make the flowers bloom. I won't back down. It will take a long time but I believe in them :love: (I feel like I'm forcing them to be together :joy:)

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Awesome 1

49 minutes ago, AppleAngel13 said:

Main thing to share is that R was asked if her parents will rush her to get marry. 

Alright, does anyone know if she has any siblings. :D Otherwise, our ship continues to sail full speed ahead.

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

11 minutes ago, Fong said:

Alright, does anyone know if she has any siblings. :D Otherwise, our ship continues to sail full speed ahead.

Let's hold our horses. I think the parents mean them as a couple. But the wording of her words kind of meant she is already in a steady and very serious relationship (assuming she is very much single and I mean no bf). Am I being very delusional now?:joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

5 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

Both gg and mm are only child.

I don't about the whole amended single child policy in China so would that mean they can have 2 children if they do end up together (endgame) since they are an only child? Or is it even applicable to them?

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, triplesung said:

I don't about the whole amended single child policy in China so would that mean they can have 2 children if they do end up together (endgame) since they are an only child? Or is it even applicable to them?

I thought she wanted 3 kids and nick name them after jinxiang dishes like little pilaf, etc. Look at us already discussing their future kids. :joy:

• LOL 9
  • Awesome 1

19 minutes ago, Fong said:

I thought she wanted 3 kids and nick name them after jinxiang dishes like little pilaf, etc. Look at us already discussing their future kids. :joy:

I was also interested in how this policy works. :joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

9 minutes ago, triplesung said:

I was also interested in how this policy works. :joy:

Few decades ago, due to surpressing the population number, the Mainland China government applying the One Child Policy.

But recently, this policy has been eased. Because of imbalance number of male and female in China. Since now China have millions more male population compared to female.

Also, due to economic reason. A single child will have to take care of their parents, 1 taking care another 2.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 11

41 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

Few decades ago, due to surpressing the population number, the Mainland China government applying the One Child Policy.

But recently, this policy has been eased. Because of imbalance number of male and female in China. Since now China have millions more male population compared to female.

Also, due to economic reason. A single child will have to take care of their parents, 1 taking care another 2.

I looked this up a few years ago and it said that if your parents' have siblings, you can only have one child. But if your parents are an only child, you can have 2. 

I wonder if this has changed since then.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, AppleAngel13 said:

http://Screenshot-20200613-020605.jpg

Couldn't share the link of the interview because its from a private Facebook group. 

http://Screenshot-20200613-020301-com-facebook-

The other sugar treat is that she mentioned she doesn't like the type of r/s that her character has with ML because she doesn't feel that such r/s will be long lasting,. She prefers the type of r/s where both sides will slowly grow to understand each other. She feels that it is more 温和. Gentle is the direct translation. Hmm I guessing she means that it feels more stable and peaceful. Maybe someone can translate it better? :sweatingbullets:

The person who wrote the caption was jokingly saying that 7-8 years of slow understanding is definitely a 'gentle' r/s :lol:

You are not only giving sugar today... but caramelos! Everyone needs insulin soon :joy:

I knew it she doesn't like 'rush' type r/s... she likes long lasting relationship as same as her other half... I think V also said the same 'long lasting, romantic, surprise' 

I hope they will get a lot of interviews this year and maybe they slip their tongues oneday :naughty: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

9 hours ago, AppleAngel13 said:

http://Screenshot-20200612-205957.jpg

@LoquatsLove

I saw Facebook posts with ppl guessing if R is dropping hints :D because her signs are showing 2 & 7 which adds up to 9...

:lol: V's subscribers for his weibo

So apparently the caption of the Facebook post is saying that this type of handsigns are used by the area where V is from :lol: why she doesn't use those from her own hometown? :smirk:

(google translation: Obviously she is from Xinjiang, but she uses the gesture of the people from Northeast) 

http://Screenshot-20200612-211319.jpg

Update:

So 2 & 7

2+7=9

And at the same time, there is a '2' in the number of his subscribers :lol:

Initially I’m actually don’t want to think too much about this and brush it off as coincidence. Until I finish watching HC eps where RB has a dancing and taking the shirt off challenge. I’m amazed at how smart and quick thinker is she. The other contestants just go with the flow while she has a strategy before hand and prepare herself by rolling the shirt. 

Judging from this event, I believed she is a very smart lady and all this time she is probably dropping the hints not just because my delulu mind talking. :rolleyes:
I’m also observing the way she treat the whale boy and it’s nothing and not even close to her interaction with V when V was there. The double standard is wayyy to obvious. 

So now I just have to wait until they officially GX and have three cute and very good looking babies (consider both parents genes) :wub:

• Like 7
  • Awesome 3

12 minutes ago, guguthecat said:

I hope they will get a lot of interviews this year and maybe they slip their tongues oneday :naughty: 

This is what I'm hoping for this year. Or they can just straight away announce it whenever they like it and leave fans some hints about their GX while waiting.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

There are lot of side by side pics posts at Guang-Re CP weibo to highlight their similar facial features. They really are 'sharing the same face':joy:

One comment i particularly like was that they won't fight about who's parent their children will resemble more cause the whole family, parents and children would all be sharing face:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 2