[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

1 hour ago, Eery2 said:

I think both just like to wear matching and couply clothes.

This is what they wore when they went to HC in 2017 together

https://twitter.com/tayalux/status/1269833832435314688?s=19

And i remember there are a pics of them wearing matching blue and black outfit at the airport back then when they still openly showing their affection toward each other

Wonder how many matching / couple outfits and shoes do they have together.

So examples below.  

1) Checked red shirt 

2) Black leather jacket

3) Matchy design of Black and red strip shoes /

Similar white shoes?

4) Blue and Black outfit (Airport together)

https://images.app.goo.gl/XHihdxtsng9HMTuN7

Wondering are these sponsored to them as usually saw them wore once or most few times only in public. Or do they kept in their wardrobe and admire these themselves they have matchy matchy? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Jandj said:

More coincidence......I don’t think they are trying too hard to hide it anymore 

Even the colour of the clothing matches lol 

I do find this very amusing. Fans are super detectives. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

8 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

The scenes where he slept with YM was the flashback or backstory of YingDao story ( V character) the untold event that happened long before he together with Amber ( R character)

An old post from @eryhybrid regarding the V- Love ending.

Vengo's character was in fact in love with Yangmi's character, and then another girl. It wasn't until Reba helped him out that he saw that she was there for him all along and that they were perfect together because they understood each others upbringing and pain. Not the most romantic way to get together, but their kissing scene in the car was so *_*. They stay together in the end, but the ending of V-love in general was very..open and there was no closure to a lot of points. Seemed like they wanted to make a second season but never did. 

I personally never wated V-Love, but I did read somewhere that V ended up with YM. Did they actually stay together, or did V choose YM in the end?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, hwen2ee said:

I personally never wated V-Love, but I did read somewhere that V ended up with YM. Did they actually stay together, or did V choose YM in the end?

Saw someone post the ending before, V ended up with R saying that they have gone through a lot and their relationship was going to stay (I don't really remember) and it was an open ending. The ending wasn't even romantic. :joy:

• Like 5

Some V and RB crumbs from interviews. Hope you like these!

Both of them plan to expand their horizons in the acting field. Growing and maturing together, experimenting new stuff, learning and developing themselves more on the profession that they’re most passionate about, which is acting. 

96123e68f0982938dc06b79355c1289e8f94118f

43f950b4a98acb286df12657b61ceec68a369fca

444e683835fa4d485861d5c2811a71138969fdf1

3d99e6758c9d89a8305e5af3b6118cca775c8224

In this recent interview, RB was asked that apart from being an actress, which other career would she want to have. To this question, she answered:

883695dad71ea746209bc84a6a01d9f6e2c22fef

9a0d0f2bb16f9750054f86dee42b4215e29f1353ee7ac9aadc82ac55a48ec67fa1e4e389088d323b

If you have seen interviews of V before, you might have remembered that he likes going to cafes and spending his time there. I vaguely remember V saying he likes to frequent the coffee shop near his place but I forgot where that interview was from. Anyway, he mentioned the cafe/coffee shops in these interviews that I found. Here:

bb390ce1d070b8904e1804df187144487a9454fc

620e324f19b09f077f1b9e81c3f5d6e5420866f3

As well as here: 

c0cd67b4d6256253760bc4932d6b5b8843076204

4f543a39d59cfb9bdfce886f70a224ac8c3986d7

The fact that RB, out of all the possible careers that she can have at the moment, chose “to open a cafe” is quite noteworthy. Maybe, a coffee shop is something RB holds dearly as V likes to go there and relax. And actually, maybe both of them (if ever this is true) love to have cafe dates. That would be extremely sweet and cute! 

:wub:

Interview links can be found here:

https://youtu.be/s25-CN1MJH0

https://youtu.be/fOtASFaEvJs

https://youtu.be/h-fhrluXIJo 

https://youtu.be/JH0sRa8VgDE

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 5

22 hours ago, sg_niner said:

The post is about V visiting R during Sweet Dreams filming in 2017. Lots of what circulating in internet are these still photos. Her post is in response to another post below. Rumor has it that there is a clip of V and R together inside R's RV after that infamous clip of V knocking her RV and being chased by als. The clip has since gone missing from the planet, but in the post below is a capture of comment on the clip saying sth like "How could you take Uncle Guang so close, he came on a date."

And he supposedly stayed with her and went on a vacation together on the next day i.e. the lake and the squirrel clip. 

Also thank you for translating! This is definitely a goodie :tounge_xd:

• Like 7

Just now, AppleAngel13 said:

@chsafmaybe this why ppl tend to remember the passionate kiss in the car instead :lol:

@cheonsa thanks for pointing out on the cafe :love: they are perfect for each other ! 

I'm sure no one forgot that hot kiss scene :joy::naughty:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

5 hours ago, hwen2ee said:

The scenes where he slept with YM was the flashback or backstory of YingDao story ( V character) the untold event that happened long before he together with Amber ( R character)

An old post from @eryhybrid regarding the V- Love ending.

Vengo's character was in fact in love with Yangmi's character, and then another girl. It wasn't until Reba helped him out that he saw that she was there for him all along and that they were perfect together because they understood each others upbringing and pain. Not the most romantic way to get together, but their kissing scene in the car was so *_*. They stay together in the end, but the ending of V-love in general was very..open and there was no closure to a lot of points. Seemed like they wanted to make a second season but never did. 

5 hours ago, hwen2ee said:

untrue. they end up together, but they added a compilation of their beginnings (including ying dong's romance w luo yi (yang mi) ) in the ending so many people were confused but amber & ying dong do end up together

• Like 10
  • Love 3

This is why V-Love should be SUBBED! Many people who can't speak chinese got misunderstood. Idk why they don't have english sub. It is not a bad drama except the ending is a bit mess.... yeah, if not because @LoquatsLove translated Amber x Ying Dong parts I also thought it was an open ending but actually its a happy ending for Amber and YingDong but they cut the wedding...

but its ok... at least we got the hot kiss :kiss_wink:

• Like 14

11 hours ago, hwen2ee said:

I didn't watched the whole episode of V-Love Only watched Guangre's part only.

But there's confirmation that at the end ,YD/A((Guangre's character) ended up together.

And YM character only as a guest appearance.

Here an old post from @aprincessofmars  About V-Love;

I thought the same thing too and was bracing myself because I didn't want Vengo's and Reba's characters to split.:P But it turns out It was only a flashback episode explaining the unseen events from the first episode. Yang Mi had such a bit part in the whole drama, it was more like a guest appearance, she's technically only around at the beginning of the drama. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Brianna2020 said:

You can see their chemistry even then.

To be honest, when I watched VLove I found out that gg's eyes were attracted to mm.

I think he was the first one who felt attracted to. He couldn't and can't hide his interest to mm from then till now. He can't hide his feeling. His acting of hiding his feeling becomes bad if it is related to mm.

My delulu mode is telling me, then mm was fallen to gg due to his patience and cares. As I know women would fall for that kind of treatment from men. 

note: I guess I have to begin writing novel or short fiction after this.. lol:joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 8

10 hours ago, AppleAngel13 said:

@chsafmaybe this why ppl tend to remember the passionate kiss in the car instead :lol:

@cheonsa thanks for pointing out on the cafe :love: they are perfect for each other ! 

10 hours ago, chsaf said:

I'm sure no one forgot that hot kiss scene :joy::naughty:

Their hot passionate scene in VLove especially in the car is the "happy pill" to my brokenhearted because of Dongfeng "shitty" extremely the saddest/ frustrated ending in TMOPB drama ...but I really love all of their BTS in TMOPB drama .

And all their kissed scenes in ELOD is the cured .. a "magical pill" that make me thoroughly satisfying to watched their "out if this world" chemistry.:love:

To know and realized that it was infact their very First on-screen kiss scene for both of them really amped the feels.. although actually the car scene was actually their second kissed tho..their very first kiss scene didn't make a cut.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

11 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Their hot passionate scene in VLove especially in the car is the "happy pill" to my brokenhearted because of Dongfeng "shitty" extremely the saddest/ frustrated ending in TMOPB drama ...but I really love all of their BTS in TMOPB drama .

And all their kissed scenes in ELOD is the cured .. a "magical pill" that make me thoroughly satisfying to watched their "out if this world" chemistry.:love:

To know and realized that it was infact their very First on-screen kiss scene for both of them really amped the feels.. although actually the car scene was actually their second kissed tho..their very first kiss scene didn't make a cut.

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 2