[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

10 hours ago, DijunXiaoBai said:

Thank you @Fong for translating & sharing!! YOU’RE THE BEST!! Enjoyed reading it!! :wub:Hoping in “real life” they’re already married & just waiting for the right time to announce ;)

6 hours ago, Shane Tricia Facultad said:

Thanks for the translation! Beautiful story and so believable that it could happen in real life! 

Glad you guys enjoyed it! Agreed, the story is very believable and sweet with a lot of inside references only xwb would know. :)

• Like 3
  • Love 7

Eng translations are up! Thanks so much to tangaurelia for this! 

My thoughts after watching:

Mm is mature enough to become a wife! :tounge_wink:

She's starting to do more 'adult' things.- adulting if you will. And she definitely knows her own mind. She is 28 now, so it's about time, but I'm liking this more mature her now. (not too sure if juvenile als are) 

• Like 7

23 hours ago, mssarahkhan said:

A little sugar i noticed.. The tie dye shirt is purple and red in colour.. Hahaha isn't this donghua and fengjiu color??? It reminds me of her earpiece that she wears when mc a program.. ( quite recent post by @LoquatsLove) 

I noticed that too but I try not to think about it too much..... but I can't help but think it is :bawling:

The earpiece thing was excellent. The Red phoenix(?) flower would be suited more to a white background or something else. Not purple. I don't know if it was her own choice or was it from someone else but that was another evidence towards SZD.

16 hours ago, Eery2 said:

https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/145782081

Is that V pic true or just photoshopped?  when was this taken? If this is true it's huge:anguished:

Definitely photo shopped. I wish it wasn't. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

25 minutes ago, Jandj said:

No idea what he saying lol!!! But doesn’t he look so handsome and cute :) 

They will have such beautiful babies 

Dilraba really promoted drinking water in her Live stream. Vengo pulls out a water bottle. Coincidence again?

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Fong said:

Alright guys, as promised here is the translated GR fanfic for R's birthday. Enjoy!

[Fanfic | One Shot] The Most Special Day of June

Author: Traki Nguyen

Source: https://www.facebook.com/guangreDFS/posts/140415044285993

Reveal hidden contents

[Fanfic | One Shot] The Most Special Day of June

Author: Traki Nguyen
---
Beijing, 03.06.202X

It was a warm and peaceful morning. On the comfy double bed, which still retained that person’s heat, Reba slowly opened up her eyes. Her gaze first fell on the empty pillow beside hers, then to the digital clock displaying a picture of two people. She smiled to herself and got up, starting off with a nice stretch.

“It’s true, there’s no place quite like home. So pleasant!”

Just then, footsteps can be heard from the corridor making its way into the room. The door opened and a very tall, incredible handsome man stepped in. He looked at her affectionately and smiled.

“Ah, her royal highness has awakened. Come down for breakfast!”

Reba walked up to him and pretended to sulk. “Someone told me that the first thing I’ll see when I open my eyes on my birthday will be him. Didn't we agree to make breakfast together this morning?”

Weiguang smiled. “Actually, I was planning to do so, but I'm afraid that if I just lie there and watch you all morning, your face will turn more pink. Besides, it's your birthday today. Whoever heard of a princess cooking on her birthday?”

Reba laughed and lightly punched him on the chest: “Readied tongue!”

Two people, hand in hand, descended downstairs for breakfast. The sandalwood scent breezing in through from the open window made them both feel relaxed. He had on a simple white shirt and sweatpants. She too, was donned with his oversized white shirt and a pair of shorts. It was late last night when she arrived home, so she grabbed whatever she could wear and climbed straight into bed. It didn't matter to her, his shirt was spacious and comfortable. She likes it a lot.

Weiguang’s voice was filled with care. “How come you’re up so early? I wanted to let you sleep a little longer. Aren’t you tired from the late flight last night?”

“It's okay, I'm not tired. Besides, it’s easier to avoid reporters with my current schedule.”

Seeing the sweet smile on Reba's lips, Weiguang’s heart throbbed. That ray of hope in his heart intensified. After breakfast, the two of them took a stroll in the gardens. Reba then sat on the porch swing to read a book while watching Weiguang attend to the plants. These small peaceful moments together are the happiest for them.

After some time, Weiguang sat down beside her. He put his arm on her shoulder and whispered by her ear.

“What are you reading? Crayon Shin Chan again?”

He knows his Xiao Di loves this cartoon character. Despite having read this comic multiple times over, she hasn't given up the habit of re-reading it during her spare time. His Xiao Di is a simple girl who likes to be sentimental, is reserved, and homely. When she has decided that she likes something, it will never change. Part of the reason why he had absolute trust in her and would never feel threatened by occasional scandals between her and other male actors. Well, of course, there are certain times when he feels a bit uncomfortable seeing her onscreen acts with her male leads, but only a little! He considers himself very professional in this matter, alright?

Reba placed her head on his shoulder. “Say, the last time I posted a picture of Shin chan going to a hotpot restaurant after your hot pot post, do you think anyone would notice?”

Weiguang raised an eyebrow and smiled. “Rest assured, our Xiao Wei Ba (xwb) are very smart and resourceful. Everything you wanted to convey has already been transmitted!”

Reba seemed surprised. “Really? Since when do you have time to read online comments?"

Weiguang put on an innocent face. “Of course it's not me. It’s my assistant who admires us and did her own research.”

It should be acknowledged that the xwb are very sharp witted. Although these two figures have not gone public, the hidden meanings in their every post have all been decoded. To keep their xwb motivated and continue their support for them, he’s not afraid to show little hints and evidence here and there!

At noon, Reba fought to take over lunch duty. Although she prepared just a simple Northeastern meal, it still got her very excited. She wanted them to take turns cooking and not necessarily that he would cook for her every day. She wanted him to be happy eating the food that she cooks for him just as she is happy eating the food that he makes for her.

Standing in the kitchen, she heard him playing video games for a while before going outside to answer a phone call. She was a little curious as to who he was talking to, but she didn’t give it too much thought. Soon after, she spotted him watching her with a smile through the large glass door. Moments later, a warm hug from the back and a seductive manly scent invade all of her space and senses.

Weiguang pressed his lips against her ear. “Do you need any help?”

“Gao Tian Tian, didn't I ask you to just sit and wait for lunch? Please don't underestimate me!”

“Okay, but tonight's dinner will be decided by me. I don’t want to hear any resistance from you!”

“Are you going to surprise me with anything? I haven't seen any surprises all morning. It's my birthday. Is it going to be like the past years …”

Weiguang was a little evasive and pouted. “Maybe, maybe not. Since your birthday 2 years back, I’m still licking my wounds. Don’t you know?”

Reba grinned and pinched his nose. While the two of them were eating, she recalled her birthday 2 years ago. That was the first time he proposed to her. She was really not ready at the time, so she had rejected him. Although she didn’t accept the proposal, he was determined that she kept his engagement ring.

“I want you to hold onto it. When you’re ready, put it on, and come to me.”

Speaking of her birthday last year, despite having no rings, he again persisted.

“Your Highness, have you decided to marry me yet?”

In response, she chuckled and shook her head. At the time, she really did not know. She wanted to come to him but a lot of things were holding her back.

Even so, she didn’t think he would give up like that. The engagement ring, though not worn, she always carries with her. She did dare to wear it once during her Greece Travel Vlog for her solo wedding photoshoot. This has caused their xwb to be very excited to figure out the origin of the ring. Now that she thinks about it, have the two past rejections hurt his pride? What if he gave up on the idea of proposing to her? What will she do now?

As if reading her mind, he looked at her and asked. “Are you looking forward to something?”

Reba was somewhat embarrassed. “No way!”

She buried her head in her meal without noticing Weiguang's deep gaze and knowing smile.

Time passes by quickest when one is at their happiest. It was already early afternoon and Reba was a bit expectant, but contrary to her expectations, the dinner ended with some Xinjiang (Uyghur) dishes and a birthday cake along with him “singing” Happy Birthday to her in his adorably off tune voice. A casual birthday is exactly her style, but ... is it too simple? No presents, no flowers, no more marriage proposals…

“So that’s it?”

Weiguang smiled very brightly. “What else do you want?”

She was a bit disappointed but suppressed her emotions. After dinner, Weiguang cleaned up while Reba headed upstairs to take a shower. She removed her make-up and changed into a pale yellow silk nightgown. She stood by the bedroom window and touched the ring box in her skirt pocket. ‘Did he really give up’, she thought. ‘Is he really going to wait for me to put the engagement ring on my own hand, go up to him, and say "I agree!"?’ If so, she’d rather expire on the spot. It’s too embarrassing!

Suddenly the light in the room went out. She called out to him but didn’t hear him answer back. Using her phone’s flashlight, she found her way downstairs. She was a bit startled at the sight before her and dropped the phone. The whole room was filled with candlelight. Weiguang stood in a large circle lined with tea candles holding a giant bouquet of purple borage (star flowers).

He was still wearing a black button-up shirt and simple pants. He couldn’t hide his smile upon seeing her expression.

Reba smiled and walked to him. “What are you doing?”

“Isn't this the surprise you were expecting all day?”

After saying so, he pulled her into the circle of candles with him, knelt on one knee, and brought the bouquet and a small box in front of her.

“Xiao Di, will you marry me?”

Reba was really surprised. In the previous years he had gone all out to propose to her much like in the romance movies. This year he had changed to his style. It was true that he wanted to surprise her. She smiled and accepted the bouquet. Her gaze fell on the small, delicate box in his hand.

“Didn't you already give me a ring?”

Weiguang smiled and didn’t answer. He slowly opened the box. Inside the box is a pair of Diasenn's marriage rings endorsed by him. This series is called "Miracle 3" with the meaning "Love has been carved into the heart". When he promoted the brand, she never thought he would use it to propose to her.

Reba was a bit panicked. “Why ...?”

Weiguang looked at her tenderly. “Xiao Di, stop rejecting me. Give me a chance to stand by your side. The reason I chose to buy this marriage ring, apart from its deep meaning, is that I hope this will be the last time I propose to you.”

Reba looked at his expectant face and passionate eyes. Her heart stirred. This is the man who has been with her through the 7 most important years of her life. He always cared about her, sympathized with her awkwardness, and understood the smallest details of her soul. For a long time, she knew she couldn't live without him.

While she was at a loss, Weiguang looked at her, exclaiming softly.

“Xiao Di, my legs are getting a little tired.”

She laughed, pulling him up. She then closed the box he was holding in his hand which made his heart skip a beat. But soon, she pulled out the small box from her skirt pocket, opened it, and handed the engagement ring to him. She kissed his cheek and said.

“Put it on for me. Wedding rings should be first worn on the wedding day, right?”

Weiguang stared at her without blinking. He smiled very brightly and bent his head down to kiss her lips before immediately putting the ring on her ring finger.

Reba hugged him and whispered. “Yes, I’ll marry you.”

In the evening, Weiguang hugged Reba from behind and stood in front of their tall bedroom window, watching the stars. 

He pulled her hand up to look at the ring.

“Beautiful! The last time I saw you wearing this was through a magazine photo. It’s so much better to see you wear it in person.”

“Oh right, why did you propose this year with purple borage flowers? The previous years were all roses. Also, why are the candles arranged in the shape of a circle and not a heart?"

He whispered close to her ears. “A circle has no beginning or ending. I want us to be the same. As for flowers, it symbolizes the simplest, most rustic love; the purple color means eternal. I feel like this year I should change to a flower with more depth!”

She laughed happily.

“You are truly "Affectionate Gao Weiguang". Is that why you waited until I removed my makeup and put on a new nightgown to propose? So that the two of us would be the most rustic? Also, Gao Tian Tian, is it about time you tell me why you always propose on my birthday? Didn’t you promise that when I accepted your proposal that you would tell me?”

Weiguang answered honestly. “The day you were born, you started your life alone. My wish is, starting from this day on, I would be the one to walk this lifelong journey with you”.

He could see through her emotions even as she tried to hide her welled up tears. He smiled softly and asked in reply. 

“And you? Why did you change your mind this year?”

“How do you know I changed my mind?”

“When you called me saying you were going to fly home late at night, I had vaguely guessed it. I wanted everything to be perfect so I had to hurry and prepare the ring. The morning phone call you saw today was also in regards to the ring.”

“No wonder you seemed so mysterious!”

“You haven't answered me, why did you change your mind?”

Reba turned to face him, staring deeply into his eyes, she whispered.

“I have thought it over a lot in the past year. Sometimes, I really don't know what I want. But after the global pandemic, and seeing so many people lost their loved ones within a few days, I felt myself fortunate. I don't want to waste any more time. I want to treasure the people I love before me, to accomplish the most beautiful things while I'm still able to. I don’t want to look back and regret it.”

Weiguang felt his heart moved, fluttering just like the first time he realized he had fallen in love with her. He ran his hand through her hair, rubbed his nose against her nose, and gave her a meaningful smile.

“You really touched me, I will have to reward you!”

He then picked her up bridal style and walked towards the soft bed. Reba had no time to process what’s going on, until it was too late. She pounded her fist on his chest.

“Drop me down! This isn’t a reward, it’s a penalty …”

After that, well ... use your imagination.

In the middle of the night, Reba was awakened by the tickling sensation on her hand. She faintly felt his kiss on her ring finger. 

He whispered in a soft voice. 

“Thank you, Mrs. Gao.”

Reba, with her eyes still closed, laughed sweetly. 

“Go to sleep, Mr. Gao!”

He bent his head and kissed her forehead, her eyes, and finally her nose. Then she felt her whole body fit into his warm arms. As long as they will always be together, nothing really mattered any more.

THE END

Thanks for the translation. I am looking for more fanfics as part of the obsession treatment. :joy: I can't move on from this CP.

5 hours ago, mssarahkhan said:

Oh god.. I just found this video which i never watched before... How can i missed this one... From what i see, gg push mm.. And when gg want to get up mm pull gg's sleeve... I love this interaction so much!!! (or did i see it wrongly..?) 

It does look like he pushed her :joy: Why aren't they this playful in ELoD BTS?

6 minutes ago, Brianna2020 said:

Dilraba really promoted drinking water in her Live stream. Vengo pulls out a water bottle. Coincidence again?

Let's play a game, count how many "coincidences" does V and RB have together :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4512262805641509This and MM's white t shirt and jeans in their birthday greeting post,  It seems JX is now trying to always connect MM and V in one way or another if there is a chance, may be preparation for GX, or just their way of little by little telling fans that this two are an item without announcing it formally so people will not be surprissed anymore if they really GX;)

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

5 hours ago, Misty said:

You should watch Eternal Love, in this scene mm is drunk & gg take her to her room. Yes, in her drunken state mm pulled his sleeve. so in this video they're practicing the scene.

I put the link here, just in case if you want to watch it. 

The cute mm try to get up but failed & gg reaction to it, is cute though. They're just so cute here. :wub: haha. 

Yep.. I did watch whole drama.. And yes they are so cute..... Hehehe

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4512262805641509This and MM's white t shirt and jeans in their birthday greeting post,  It seems JX is now trying to always connect MM and V in one way or another if there is a chance, may be preparation for GX, or just their way of little by little telling fans that this two are an item without announcing it formally so people will not be surprissed anymore if they really GX;)

About the white shirt.... I just can't move on :joy: i wonder why jx use that pic... Since Reba got plenty of other picture that look more classy and you know what i mean.. But they chose a pic with simple white shirt with light makeup for birthday poster??? Look so suspicious <_< (excuse my imagination, lol) 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

On 6/4/2020 at 12:10 PM, Eery2 said:

Thank you @Eery2, made my day!  I’m like you,@mssarahkhan..I can’t move on either, you’re not the only one! I can’t even move on from watching ELOD on repeat; I even tried to watch “The Winner is Love”, & I still go back to ELOD, lol!! (Think I need help..:blink::P)

This is awesome news:lol::lol:, but, so confusing because where they (jx) stood before was “absolutely no cp of these two”, I mean they wouldn’t even let them sign an ELOD pic of the 2 of them together!?!...So jx chose the pic for mm’s birthday to post..Hmmm..

Don't get me wrong, this makes me more than totally ecstatic, but just wondering why now? I want to think (actually, believe wholeheartedly) part of a plan they have towards gx.  However, something else has been going through my mind about perhaps why gg is still working alongside jx - perhaps because, maybe, they worked out a deal which included steps to gx which is why he’d sign on to something like that, in addition to, waiting til mm finishes her contract & other things that would make it a good deal (as I’m thinking better to be part of a studio than not)?...

@Jandj I don’t understand a word either, but it doesn’t matter,  I could happily stare at that face all day...*sigh*:wub: (lucky mm, lol!)

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1

5 hours ago, Jandj said:

No idea what he saying lol!!! But doesn’t he look so handsome and cute :) 

They will have such beautiful babies 

Yes they will :wub:

A fan asked what he thinks about his acting skills, and he says something along the lines of he can only try his best and doesn't feel good either if it doesn't turn out well. Just hoping for a role that fits him or a director that can help grow his strengths/talents.

Also in the same livestream a fan asked him about R and he says: "Beautiful." "R is definitely very pretty." heheh In the analysis video below, the author says he was quiet and then all of a sudden someone asked where R is and he raised his voice and said she's in some city filming. They compared it to this other actor's response when someone asked about his wife, he also became more alert. lol

• Like 3
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

2 minutes ago, DijunXiaoBai said:

Thank you @Fong it was 12/1/2017...:)

The good old days when they don't have to hide their affections. :pensive: Now they've leveled up their love cryptography and make us all work extra hard. <_<

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

23 minutes ago, Fong said:

A fan asked what he thinks about his acting skills, and he says something along the lines of he can only try his best and doesn't feel good either if it doesn't turn out well. Just hoping for a role that fits him or a director that can help grow his strengths/talents.

Also in the same livestream a fan asked him about R and he says: "Beautiful." "R is definitely very pretty." heheh In the analysis video below, the author says he was quiet and then all of a sudden someone asked where R is and he raised his voice and said she's in some city filming. They compared it to this other actor's response when someone asked about his wife, he also became more alert. lol

Thank u!!!!!!! That’s made my day xxx

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, DijunXiaoBai said:

Thank you @Eery2, made my day!  I’m like you,@mssarahkhan..I can’t move on either, you’re not the only one! I can’t even move on from watching ELOD on repeat; I even tried to watch “The Winner is Love”, & I still go back to ELOD, lol!! (Think I need help..:blink::P)

This is awesome news:lol::lol:, but, so confusing because where they (jx) stood before was “absolutely no cp of these two”, I mean they wouldn’t even let them sign an ELOD pic of the 2 of them together!?!...So jx chose the pic for mm’s birthday to post..Hmmm..

Don't get me wrong, this makes me more than totally ecstatic, but just wondering why now? I want to think (actually, believe wholeheartedly) part of a plan they have towards gx.  However, something else has been going through my mind about perhaps why gg is still working alongside jx - perhaps because, maybe, they worked out a deal which included steps to gx which is why he’d sign on to something like that, in addition to, waiting til mm finishes her contract & other things that would make it a good deal (as I’m thinking better to be part of a studio than not)?...or was also thinking if jx is doing so because they now see how popular (even internationally) gg & mm are together so they’d sweeten the deal with steps to gx/steps to announce to keep as part of their studio..(irregardless of fc backlash)? I don’t know...am I way off base in my wonderings??

@Jandj I don’t understand a word either, but it doesn’t matter,  I could happily stare at that face all day...*sigh*:wub: (lucky mm, lol!)

@DijunXiaoBai

I am also have the same thoughts towards JX. I really hope they are doing these actions with good intentions. :D

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Fong said:

@Fong

Yah, i also hope he will receive more projects that suit him too :lol: his acting in ELoD reminds me of charmaine sheh in Yanxi Palace. It is the subtle facial expressions that they used. 

Charmaine had been praised by many for her role in that drama. I hope V will soon get that same type of recognition in his acting. It is such a difficult skill but he had done it so well :wub:

Thanks for sharing the video clip too! Lol.. V is so attentive to R in many ways. My husband doesn't even bother if I go 'missing'. :lol:

• LOL 9