[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

1 hour ago, Han Hoang said:

Lol I still say this is not confirmed she's also rumoured to date William Chan although she said just friends so who knows. besides I really like how close they are in RL even if they're not dating 

Thanks for all the posts, I saw their weibo posts but didn't understand the captions, seems like he gave her the perfume but she posted it first and then he just reconfirmed, I think

@tress nice to see you here fellow shipper :blush: 

We can wait for the company who bought the Pillow Book to make us the happy ending but can't imagine others as DH & DJ

I created this thread to collect all the material here, they have a lot of work and events together, I don't ship them as much as Changmin but I know they're very very close from what I see even if she looks at him as her daddy long legs 

• Like 4
  • Love 3

To be fair...nothing is confirmed unless married. Like their drama V Love, their 2 chars also didn't get together until the end...think initially her char is interested in him, he's not...he's with someone else.

But to be frank, currently i'm interested in them b'cos of their chemistry in their dramas....abit lesser for their real life...if together, i'm very happy for them...if not, also happy for them.

• Like 8

8 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

To be fair...nothing is confirmed unless married. Like their drama V Love, their 2 chars also didn't get together until the end...think initially her char is interested in him, he's not...he's with someone else.

But to be frank, currently i'm interested in them b'cos of their chemistry in their dramas....abit lesser for their real life...if together, i'm very happy for them...if not, also happy for them.

Ah I couldn't find this show with sub only at Viki but I couldn't play the videos and they're not fully subbed 

From the MVs I knew they got together and had a kiss, yaay @tress you should watch it if not region restricted at some point I was thinking about watching it on YouTube raw but how can I survive 40 episodes like that :wacko:

@Cedric Ong I'm still thinking about the weibo posts, that's a lady's perfume it doesn't make sense that he's the receiver of it, the captions make it more puzzling but cute, them referring to their characters it's intimate too -_-

• Love 4

1 hour ago, ReemKanabta said:

Ah I couldn't find this show with sub only at Viki but I couldn't play the videos and they're not fully subbed 

From the MVs I knew they got together and had a kiss, yaay @tress you should watch it if not region restricted at some point I was thinking about watching it on YouTube raw but how can I survive 40 episodes like that :wacko:

@Cedric Ong I'm still thinking about the weibo posts, that's a lady's perfume it doesn't make sense that he's the receiver of it, the captions make it more puzzling but cute, them referring to their characters it's intimate too -_-

About the perfume...ya, maybe it was really from him to her...then they joked about it with ref to the 3 Lives drama. I'm sure it's the same perfume. Well, it could be just a normal gift...and they are open enough to mention it in weibo, not fearing ppl would spot it. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@Cedric Ong I like that in Chinese celebrities they don't apprehend their actions in fear of rumours like how the Korean seem to be, they share a lot on Weibo (SNS) e.g I know about Yang Mi posting about being engaged and in bed mind you, Zhang posted about his gf....and so on

I  watched the press con of pride & prejudice even though without subs, I noticed that Vengo was more talkative than the lead, if I didn't know better I would thought he's the one, maybe cos he's older, don't know, Dilireba is gorgeous and talkative and funny too guessing from people's reaction, the camera man kept zooming on her legs, seemed like he was distracted Lol, well she has gorgeous legs :blush:

• Love 3

Whether or not they are both taken in reality matters little to me at this point. I'm however compelled by their onscreen chemistry. I believe that if they should be given more meaningful stories and roles in the future their chemistry will develop so much more and for the better. The last couple outside Changmin that influenced me to a point was Chen Qiao En and Lin Mingdao of Taiwanese Entertainment in the mid 2000's way before Chen Qiao En's popularity skyrocketed in China. Lol. (They were from the same agency and errthang, similar to DilReba and Vengo)

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1mjfgy.gif 1mjfho.gif 1mjfix.gif

1mjfkp.gif

Spoiler

1mjfp2.gif

1mjfs2.gif

1mjfm5.gif

1mjft7.gif

giving her pointers

1mjfvp.gif

Lol saying bye cos she's moving a few meters away

1mjfxg.gif

Spoiler

hahaha did she forgot her lines!!

1mjg0p.gif

What was that! was he trying to be the one behind her! hahaha his smile...

1mjg21.gif

Naughty DiJun / Vengo Looool

1mjg5f.gif

1mjg7z.gif

• Like 3
  • Love 3

• ReemKanabta changed the title to [Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Upcoming project: Mr. Pride VS Miss Prejudice

I noticed from watching many videos of them that he really is attentive around her lending her a hand when she needs one, holding her mic when he wasn't even close to her, giving her water,,.....even if they're not dating I like how comfortable they are, and they always seem to have their own little world

1mjhnu.gif

Spoiler

Afraid she will be lost :blush:

1mjhf3.gif

1mjhte.gif

Take the bottle

1mjhgj.gif

1mjhir.gif

whispering as always & helping her down the stairs

1mjh89.gif

Spoiler

hhhmmmmm

1mjhjw.gif

Rocking his baby to sleep

1mjhza.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 3

On 4/2/2017 at 5:53 PM, ReemKanabta said:

I need translations of what were they saying about each other, why was she blushing a lot

other videos from the press conference

Hahahahaha

Can someone provide translation for these? Thanks in advance. 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote Vid
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

^ I just watched this even though I don't understand Chinese. Was hilarious, especially the part where Gao Wei Guang bites the MC during the fitness game.

Saw this a few days ago, in Viet sub:

DR: Today I have decided I must carve the name of the one I love the most into this 3-lives stone

VG: What are you carving?

DR: Of course I'm carving the beautiful things of this world

VG: You believe that on this earth there are still things more beautiful than me?

DR: Of course

VG: *sighs* Forget it... that year it was I who broke your heart. Knowing now that you love eating that much I will carve the most delicious foods onto this rock along with you.

DR: Donghua! Really? You really agree to be with me? To go with me to find the delicious foods of the world? (loosely translated as what they really use in Viet-translation is food of the world/people - commonly used for mortals)

VG: *holds her arms* I agree.

-- I was trying to translate closely to what the Viet-sub says, but of course when it's verbatim it doesn't sound as good as you must interpret in cultural context.

Ah what a beautiful sequel hahaha

Imagine Donghua and Fengjiu in the mortal world roaming around eating food. Sigh

• Like 7
  • Love 2

I love Vengo & Dilraba!  I loved their chemistry since weibo. It was such a bittersweet story for them in 3l3w. It was so unfair that they didn't even get one kiss scene. That was so uncalled for. I honestly think that the producer didn't think that DJ &FJ would get so much love or so popular! I think yangmi just threw them in to promote her actors but definitely didn't think that they would be so popular. If it wasn't for their amazing chemistry & acting, DH & FJ would be extremely annoying. They made the characters come to live. Vengo was absolutely awesome in both roles as DH & mortal king. They have the best chemistry with each other. If they bought the first book,  they should have bought the 2nd one. Now I can't see a complete story if them. Needless to say I won't be watching their replacement. I can't see anyone but them as DH & FJ. I satisfied my craving by re-reading the book multiple times.

• Like 7
  • Love 1