[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

Oh, right. This talk about whale guy reminds me to share with you this poll result. I think it is from als on wb. Apparently if they are to choose between V and whale guy, they would choose V in a heartbeat. LOL. It's nice to know. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 4

6 minutes ago, sg_niner said:

Oh, right. This talk about whale guy reminds me to share with you this poll result. I think it is from als on wb. Apparently if they are to choose between V and whale guy, they would choose V in a heartbeat. LOL. It's nice to know. 

Thanks for sharing! V win by so much more votes :heart:

I guess they have enough senses to see who is the gentleman and who is the beast :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

2 hours ago, Lavendra said:

Guys here are some sweet moments from the interview of Miss Pride and Mr Prejudice.

https://v.douyin.com/JJgvf7N/

So this is what I understood

ML introduces himself

Gaoweigyang introduces 

Dilraba introduces 

But, when dilraba introduces about her character which she plays in the movie to the audience in the video.

There are two intense eyes only looking at her.......it's V's

V can't absolutely resist her !! I think he himself doesn't know what he is doing, lol the camera is rolling and still you find hard to resist looking at your better half (R).  He is completely smitten by her, and I know kind of enjoys this attention from him, and when she spots that he have been looking at her, I could identify a hint of blush on her face, even if it was for seconds.

His gaze towards her is very intense. No wonder R once mentioned that she finds it romantic when she is doing something and the other person is looking at her lovingly. 

I guess she mentioned it because this is what V does always.

I have seen the video by @LoquatsLove, where she was saying something like her childish (fox behaviour) is something even Dong Hua Dijun can't resist.

I guess that's why she plays around likea kid whenever he is around her - be it those ELOD promotional videos , where R punches V, and also howls like the fox

She used to be like a mature tomb boy kind when she is around other ML, but with V she has that feminine nature and acts childish. 

It's his gaze towards her that made me stop and think "is there something going on between these two?"

I don't know if I should be happy for the both of them or feel jealous because I have to admit, I would like to have a man who would look at me as affectionate as Affectionate GWG.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1

11 hours ago, sg_niner said:

And can you imagine I got scold by his FC telling me to show proofs why R would not want to associate with him? I was like "Girls, you said you are his FC. Haven't you heard any news about him or news about als and his FC clash?" Any sane woman would not want to associate with him unless his name can be cleared. Or just to prevent another FC war is a legit reason to stay away from him IMO. But nope, they just think I want to attack whale guy. Well, vicious FC I can tolerate, but ignorant and irrational FC I just can't. <_<

I saw your tweet, I don't know what whale boy fans think they seem so proud about what his done. 

Edited by Fact
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Fact said:

I saw your tweet, I don't know what whale boy fans think they seem so proud about what his done. 

I know right :unamused:. And since reasoning, apologizing and deleting the post could not satisfy them, I think silence would be the best answer. Anyway, thanks to several friends in GRcp who help to talk with them behind the scene, they agreed to stop bullying me. Lesson learned, time to move on :kiss_wink:

• Like 7

34 minutes ago, sg_niner said:

I know right :unamused:. And since reasoning, apologizing and deleting the post could not satisfy them, I think silence would be the best answer. Anyway, thanks to several friends in GRcp who help to talk with them behind the scene, they agreed to stop bullying me. Lesson learned, time to move on :kiss_wink:

Never mind them, let them be, Maybe they sense alot of fan hate jh. Btw I’m just asking if there any fan account in twitter ? I mean gr ?

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, Jani An said:

Never mind them, let them be, Maybe they sense alot of fan hate jh. Btw I’m just asking if there any fan account in twitter ? I mean gr ?

No, they are just under the hashtag GRcp (#กวงเร่อ in Thai). I've never interacted with anyone much, but they step in to help me clear the wind. So I'm glad that we can bond over our love for GR :heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

https://youtu.be/vOgLGBcNMSU

Saw this new video about R's double standard on YT :lol:. We have seen some of clips before. 

The first part is showing us that R didn't laugh along with the ML as she probably didn't get why he was laughing

With V, she simply laughed along with him when he lost control and NG. 

0.25 onwards showed that R usually looked/hide away when ML or herself NG with laughter. But with V, she actually lead forward towards him or look at him while laughing. :wub:

1.04 - showing us her 'coldness/aloofness' when preparing scenes with other ML. She doesn't have skinship with them if it is not needed. 

1.40 - she actually played along with V :D

1.45 - adjusting his hair

1.55 - tapping his knee 

Last part is just showing their natural body reaction to each other when R forgot her lines. Hahaah :heart:

Sharing this link so that we are forget about whale boy for the time being :P:D

• Like 5
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 1

59 minutes ago, pawla said:

Is it the same outing when they said the man was Vengo? 

I don't think so. This looks to be more recent one. But good thing is that mysterious man shouldn't be V, considering the height and now V's name can be cleared from involving with MY :thumbsup:

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

9 minutes ago, nani-lyfe said:

So, ladies, R's birthday is coming soon. Do you guys think V + R will post anything that will have another connection with each other for her birthday?

I’m really, really, really praying/hoping so...!!

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

35 minutes ago, nani-lyfe said:

So, ladies, R's birthday is coming soon. Do you guys think V + R will post anything that will have another connection with each other for her birthday?

R is going to have live chat with fans. Is it too much to ask for some dog treat on live? :P

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

53 minutes ago, nani-lyfe said:

Yep! V is on Men's Uno June issue.

On other guys the pants may look hideous but on V it doesn't look so bad :joy:

• LOL 5

On 5/28/2020 at 11:10 AM, Fong said:

Lol! Can you imagine him following the GR CP super topic and hearing our desperate cries for gx, thinking the timing is not yet right my loyal subjects, but here is some sugar for you. He posted on both 5/20 and 5/28. As someone with a very high EQ and watches his lover's bts scenes, I think this is all very possible.

He's also very aware of his fans and has done a lot of fan service: cooking sweet and sour fish at home (without showing his face haha), making fox candies, fox drawings, and fox origamis.

Is there clips of him drawing and fold foxs I some how missed it lol

• Like 3