[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

11 hours ago, ChibiLy said:

Is it wetv English Channel on FB? I tried to find it, but couldn't see it. You got me so excited!

Just to warn you. These cut clips always released on the weekends start from Friday and in the end always makes me rewatch the drama again and again so if you or anyone else think about moving on from this drama I would highly recommend try to avoid these clips or else you will end up like me. Drown in the sweetness and affection of DHFJ :D 

On the bright side, as I watch it more frequently the more I see how good they were together and can’t comprehend the level of chemistry from them if they really not a thing (which is why I’m supporting this ship to sail) :wub:

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

6 hours ago, Dreams87 said:

Just to warn you. These cut clips always released on the weekends start from Friday and in the end always makes me rewatch the drama again and again so if you or anyone else think about moving on from this drama I would highly recommend try to avoid these clips or else you will end up like me. Drown in the sweetness and affection of DHFJ :D 

On the bright side, as I watch it more frequently the more I see how good they were together and can’t comprehend the level of chemistry from them if they really not a thing (which is why I’m supporting this ship to sail) :wub:

Really! I need to watch again from episode 1 hehehe

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, sg_niner said:

Let appreciate the fact that even their hands are equally beautiful and compatible :joy:

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/150046750.html?weibo_id=4510272671299310

What level is your obsession to ELOD? Mine is at 'i know every single scene this hand screenshot is taken from. Down to the episode number.' Send help!

• LOL 13
  • Awesome 2

4 minutes ago, euphoenix said:

What level is your obsession to ELOD? Mine is at 'i know every single scene this hand screenshot is taken from. Down to the episode number.' Send help!

Hahaha me too! I know all the scenes which contain those hand-holdings moments :joy:

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 3

6 minutes ago, euphoenix said:

Hahaha, mine is as bad and getting worst. Now I'm stuck where I want to rewatch them but reluctant to because when I watch, I'm abused the replay button until the 45 min episode turning into 1.5 - 2 hrs of watching. Somebody helps me!! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 17

12 minutes ago, euphoenix said:

OMG I know every single one of those too. The episode and down to the conversation that they have during that scene.  Is it a good sign or a bad sign I’m not sure anymore? Lol. Do we really need a rehab? Or things like AA meeting :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, sg_niner said:

R just posted another promotional vlog without the ML. How I wish she could keep doing this, but I doubt it. Eventually she will need to include him :unsure:

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/150064148.html?weibo_id=4510357803339855

Woah.. I can't imagine what the ML feel,, hahahhaha i hope mm keep doing this... Hahahah also, i don't know why but lately I'm imaging the JH post something on mm birthday... As promotion to their 'friendship'... No, i don't want my imagination comes real.... No.. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

15 minutes ago, mssarahkhan said:

Woah.. I can't imagine what the ML feel,, hahahhaha i hope mm keep doing this... Hahahah also, i don't know why but lately I'm imaging the JH post something on mm birthday... As promotion to their 'friendship'... No, i don't want my imagination comes real.... No.. 

I am hoping that before JH can post anything on R birthday, R would be posting something about her related to V. That would be like a slap straight in that JH face. 

Or even if JH posted something, R would just ignore him. He would never be and have the same treatment like how R react to V.  

• Like 4
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

55 minutes ago, sg_niner said:

R just posted another promotional vlog without the ML. How I wish she could keep doing this, but I doubt it. Eventually she will need to include him :unsure:

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/150064148.html?weibo_id=4510357803339855

Who knows, may be there'll be some surprised hidden sugar like last time she mentioned Shangua?( zhe gushao-dong hua)

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2

7 minutes ago, sg_niner said:

R is on kb next week. Teaser is up. Please throw us some sugar, but no cp with whaleboi pls. 

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/150112297.html?weibo_id=4510403268338196

Please HC.. A pinch of sugar would do... :wub: (truthfully, i don't think there will be.. They r promoting LD though) but let's pray together guys!! (also, from the teaser there barely interaction between mm and JH :phew:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1