[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

2 hours ago, DijunXiaoBai said:

Yes, gg is 191 cm tall...

I read in guang re cp comment that his height is actually 194 cm, but has to make it shorter in bio for him to not be seen as too tall for an actor thus making him difficult to find role. When we saw him in the happy camp, compare to the rest, he looked like a giant there, so i incline to believe that's true.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 5
  • Insightful 4

https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/143654083

Can someone who know chinese help us give summary of this, please. I just know the gist of it. Lots of names abbreviation there i dont know who and who:joy:. It seems the blogger compare GG wealtiness to them and indirectly said that he's very rich and MM doesn't have close friend in the actor's circle because of her temperament? What does the lotus flower metaphor mean?

• Like 3

7 hours ago, sg_niner said:

Mm put up some goody on Oasis again. A design of wedding dress lookalike by "Di Di Zi". Are we too cpn these days? :P

Are you talking about how people have been calling gg 'Guang Guang Zi' after HC airing, so she's imitating her bf again?? How is it that xwb can find hints in every post? :blink:

Reminds me of his Bobosnap interview with LRL where LRL says gg likes to act like a baby. Mm also says in an interview acting like a baby is one of her 3 bad habits as a gf. I suddenly really want to see them out baby each other.

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

6 minutes ago, Fong said:

Are you talking about how people have been calling gg 'Guang Guang Zi' after HC airing, so she's imitating her bf again?? How is it that xwb can find hints in every post? :blink:

The goody is her imitate the name and that wedding dress lookalike. But I wonder if it is just in our head as in cpn (cpn- cp脑- thinking that every little thing the celebrity does relates to your shipping of them). 

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

8 minutes ago, sg_niner said:

The goody is her imitate the name and that wedding dress lookalike. But I wonder if it is just in our head as in cpn (cpn- cp脑- thinking that every little thing the celebrity does relates to your shipping of them). 

Haha it's ok, we can all live in our happy cpn bubble. Our ship needs fuel!

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

8 hours ago, Dreams87 said:

I’ve been wondering though. China has a lots of good looking and capable actors. But whyyyyy the ML with RB this time is himm.. I don’t mind the pairing with yang2 or denglun for example and many more that seems much better options. 

8 hours ago, DijunXiaoBai said:

Gg is perfect as is! That ml is nowhere near the same league as gg - never in a million years! Gg has nothing to worry about...

7 hours ago, triplesung said:

For me, I wouldn't say he does not have any chemistry with RB. He does but not explosive. His acting is okay. I think the casting is great for this drama. If it was Yangyang and Denglun, it would be like your typical good looking rich male lead (which is usually good but not for this type of genre). Plus, if it was those 2 actors, I wouldn't be able to concentrate on the drama because I'll be looking at them. It's the same with GWG. After re-watching ELoD so many times, I only watch it to see the live version of Donghua Dijun.

@triplesung @DijunXiaoBai @Dreams87

Finally... some people think as me! I agree his acting is ok and the character is suit him well BUT the chemistry is not explosive. 

It feels like when I watched R with Vic Zhou in The Flames Daughter.... I wanted to watch R and ZBB but then I felt wanna hit my TV screen throughout 52 episodes! 

Yup, GG is too perfect. R and V... just standing together is chemistry explosive! Johnny? He better stop dreaming... our dijun is already showing off his claw yesterday... he probably watched the BTS... like us ;)

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

On 5/25/2020 at 10:59 PM, sg_niner said:

Some coincidence to spice up your day. 

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/149088827.html?weibo_id=4508576418893244

Fans noticed that V has been called "光光子" (Guang Guang Zi) in recent kb promote and R also called her character "放放子" (Fang Fang Zi) in her vlog post. 

子 means child, but uses as a name suffix in a cute sense here. 

it could be purposeful, it could be a coincidence. this particular way of calling has been popular lately because of a drama (i think) 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 4

7 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

it could be purposeful, it could be a coincidence. this particular way of calling has been popular lately because of a drama (i think) 

We'll stick with our delusions and call it purposeful in preparation for GX :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

27 minutes ago, triplesung said:

Did not understand what they were saying but I understand what they mean :wub:

wow.. wow.. I admire the one who made this video.. :love:

well, here are my thought about our cp and these are why we ship them:

1. Both are like twin (in the video, they called it mirror behavior). They have similar expressions and behaviors. This only can be achieve by close relationship persons

2. On their sns like weibo, douyin, etc, there are too many coincidences that we can't call them coincidences anymore

3. They can't hide their feelings well when they're on screen together from the beginning they met. You can see from the way they looked into each others

4. The way V always tries to avoid mentioning or being related to R on his show. (in HC)

5. The people around them always try to tease them. Try to give hints to us. Try to test water you said. You can see from their expressions and body languages

6. This cp is always on "grey". It means they are not in a very clear relationship. They told media that they're just friend but their actions are the opposite.

One of you had mentioned the relationship between Leonardo di caprio and Kate winslet. All of you who had seen their movie will agree that they are perfect on screen, but they made it clear from the beginning that they were just friends. They didnt hesitate to mention each other's name. They are really good buddy.

Now, if there are Indian friends in this forum, perhaps can help me recalling the relationship between Kajol and Shah Rukh Khan (now you know my age, huh?? ha ha). They are perfect on screen. A lot of people shipped them for their beautiful interaction on screen and off screen. I once ever imagined that if they had a love relationship. But NO.. They made it clear from the beginning that they both were only friend. They never avoid each other. They interact beautifully both on and off screen

You can see from this video:

Sorry for bringing this my friends. I just want to make a comparison. Look how firm they answered the questions about each other. They never hesitate telling about each other.

Compare to our cp. especially V, if there's a question about R, he never answered the question right away. He would pause to think and then answer in hesitation. And recently, he tries hard to avoid answering and even mentioning R name. What a hard life V has!!!!

Well, I am sorry my friends for this long writing. I just wanted to share my opinion. As a human,of course It is not perfect at all. but its a kinda relief to me able to share it with you.. Keep save and healthy all:kiss_wink:

• Like 9
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Eery2 said:

https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/143654083

Can someone who know chinese help us give summary of this, please. I just know the gist of it. Lots of names abbreviation there i dont know who and who:joy:. It seems the blogger compare GG wealtiness to them and indirectly said that he's very rich and MM doesn't have close friend in the actor's circle because of her temperament? What does the lotus flower metaphor mean?

White lotus in chinese term means 2 faced richard simmons, all goody goody inside but is actually very rotten.