[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

Let's get back to the merry part that is V's latest post. 

Fans suspect it might be posted by R because it used the word "么?" which R used in her older post. And normally V used the round-face emoji on his food blog, but this one use the dog face (which normally represents V in GRcp). Plus the use of 他 (He), so maybe it could be R posting to V?? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

3 hours ago, sg_niner said:

Fans suspect it might be posted by R because it used the word "么?" which R used in her older post. And normally V used the round-face emoji on his food blog, but this one use the dog face (which normally represents V in GRcp). Plus the use of 他 (He), so maybe it could be R posting to V?? 

Thanks for insight! Haha well considering how they both have been subconsiously imitating each other like couples do, I wouldn't be surprised if it extends to word choices (all of the texting over the years). :P

I also heard that there was a new bts released the day before where whale guy made some food and he added half a cup of soysauce but was surprised that mm could still eat it considering it must be super salty. She said that it tastes fine to her. Also gg posted this right after her drama episode end with the first onscreen kiss, so he might have been jealous seeing those clips. :lol: Remember when he posted on Weibo the image of dong hua promising to wed Fengjiu after they exit ALR's dream and he tagged all of his love opponents or again warning off his opponents in his ELOD farewell speech? Someone said that he is not as obvious as Dong Hua when it comes to expressing his jealousy. Righhtttt

Are there any slang for salty in chinese context? Is he saying that the whale guy is too salty (tries too hard?). I know there is a concept of when a person is bland, they would say to add some salt to spice up their personality in other asian countries. I don't think it's the english slang of salty which is when a person is upset/embarassed.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Insightful 5

1 hour ago, Fong said:

Thanks for insight! Haha well considering how they both have been subconsiously imitating each other like couples do, I wouldn't be surprised if it extends to word choices (all of the texting over the years). :P

I also heard that there was a new bts of her cooking something with soysauce and the first onscreen kiss happened in her drama so he might have been jealous seeing those clips. :lol:

Are there any slang for salty in chinese context? Is he saying that the whale guy is too salty (tries too hard?). I know there is a concept of when a person is bland, they would say to add some salt to spice up their personality in other asian countries. I don't think it's the english slang of salty which is when a person is upset/embarassed.

I think it's 'eat vinegar' for Chinese. 

• LOL 8

32 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

I think it's 'eat vinegar' for Chinese. 

Right, I think the salty here is a direct jab at what happened in her BTS. I edited my post with new findings. :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

2 hours ago, Fong said:

I also heard that there was a new bts released the day before where whale guy made some food and he added half a cup of soysauce but was surprised that mm could still eat it considering it must be super salty. She said that it tastes fine to her. Also gg posted this right after her drama episode end with the first onscreen kiss, so he might have been jealous seeing those clips. :lol: Remember when he posted on Weibo the image of dong hua promising to wed Fengjiu after they exit ALR's dream and he tagged all of his love opponents or again warning off his opponents in his ELOD farewell speech? Someone said that he is not as obvious as Dong Hua when it comes to expressing his jealousy. Righhtttt

Vengo had actually said during one of his interviews that he didn't show his jealousy as much as DH, but he's proving otherwise.

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

5 hours ago, sg_niner said:

another coincidence? number? 

its not coincidence anymore... come on... the bts of salty food was just released yesterday, right? and then suddenly today he posted this ab 'salty' food and even used 'him' not 'it'... 

Don't tell me he is not only watching LD but also the BTS :joy:

Why I feel he is more 'open' since LD is airing? HC 520 and now this.... is he seriously jealous? 

And about the number plate of his car... why do we have to worry about it? Look even V is not worry about what rabid fans did to him or to his fans... he even posting something like this today. something for our delulu hahaha.

Let me remind... we better avoiding to comment about alice or donut fanwars... the impact will not be good for us... because we are only CP shipper... we get hit by both if they clash. I hope V's fans which always calm and mature all this time will continue will be.

Let's just be happy with our forum and the dog foods. 

• Like 13
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, guguthecat said:

another coincidence? number? 

its not coincidence anymore... come on... the bts of salty food was just released yesterday, right? and then suddenly today he posted this ab 'salty' food and even used 'him' not 'it'... 

Don't tell me he is not only watching LD but also the BTS :joy:

Why I feel he is more 'open' since LD is airing? HC 520 and now this.... is he seriously jealous? 

And about the number plate of his car... why do we have to worry about it? Look even V is not worry about what rabid fans did to him or to his fans... he even posting something like this today. something for our delulu hahaha.

Let me remind... we better avoiding to comment about alice or donut fanwars... the impact will not be good for us... because we are only CP shipper... we get hit by both if they clash. I hope V's fans which always calm and mature all this time will continue will be.

Let's just be happy with our forum and the dog foods. 

- YSL perfume posted weibo pose

Spoiler

- 酱 jiàng : soy sauce. Supposed to be 这样 zhèyàng : like this

In Mandarin, referring a third person or object being divided into: 

他: him
她: her
它: not him or her, refer to animal or not human

Emphasizing on the soy sauce and 'him' *coughing :smirk:

IMG-20200527-084134-245.jpg

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 4

9 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

Hide contents

- Soy sauce 酱 jiàng : soy sauce. Supposed to be 这样 zhèyàng : like this

@LoquatsLove thank you for the dose of glucose. I really enjoy your post on IG too. The one that really suitable with current situation is the one during Rb interview and she said “but I also have to live my own life. I can’t just because some people will be disappointed, then I will not get married, going on a date or give birth to a child” :wub:  It seems she get everything plan out and ready to launch (This is my delulu mind talking). :phew:
I was like laughing with joy as I read that. You go girl, show them that you are the boss of your own life :glasses:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 3

6 hours ago, LoquatsLove said:

So then V is being petty by saying that R was eating (french kissing) JH and that the kiss won't be salty? Omg help me and my delulu mind :joy::joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

I googled what does it mean ‘won’t be salty’:

Yes, the salty meaning is completely different than what you may think. According to Urban Dictionary, salty is “the act of being upset, angry, or bitter as result of being made fun of or embarrassed. Also a characteristic of a person who feels out of place or is feeling attacked.” In short, someone who is salty is “mad, angry, agitated, [and] upset.”

https://www.yourtango.com/2018312877/what-does-salty-mean-simple-guide-slang-internet-term-everyones-using

now it makes sense to me :D though I don’t know if this is applicable in mandarin context. Haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 4

40 minutes ago, chsaf said:

So then V is being petty by saying that R was eating (french kissing) JH and that the kiss won't be salty? Omg help me and my delulu mind :joy::joy:

Salty, as in opposite of sweet ? 

Our Gao Tian Tian is petty :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 8

6 hours ago, LoquatsLove said:

Reveal hidden contents

They are spreading sugar and dog food everywhere. They really are gearing for GX. If not, then why can we spot these coincidences all the time?

• Like 2
  • LOL 9