[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

10 hours ago, nani-lyfe said:

Lol. Was he really watching and reacting to that scene? Or was this a fan made?

It's really him. Original video was posted from his Tiktok account.

Spoiler

I'm the one translating the video.

This is the transcription.

[Zhong Lin sighing]

SXR (Song Xuan Ren) : Xiao Jiu, are you missing an old friend?

[I understand this more]

SXR: In your heart, who's exactly has ever been there?

Zhong Lin : It was you aaa.. Di Jun.

SXR: No matter who has ever been in your heart. 

[Sighing once more]

XSR : From now on, it's only me who's allowed to be in your heart.

[Please let me go..]

SXR : Tonight, please let me stay. OK.

[I can't take it anymore]

[Unconsciously lowering the head]

[Oh My God!!!]

[Who could still continue on this!]

[It reached the highest level blowing away-ing]

Zhong Lin : It's really blowing me away.

Zhong Lin naration at the end: Chinese Valentine's day is nearby, I wish every lover (under the sky) in the world, will becoming a couple. Go find yourself a lover (significant others)!

Dismissed!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, LoquatsLove said:

She called him Wei Guang.. while calling Yang Mi, Mi Jie.

:smirk:

PS: The interviewer asked, why it's always you who's chasing him? She answered, 'No, I won't ask this kind of question.' :neutral:

'Ehh.. I have a premonition, at the next drama, Gao Wei Guang is the one who's chasing me'.

Reveal hidden contents

Another delulu moments!

G*d d*mnit!

Can't control it! :confounded:

I don’t know Chinese, but am able to pick up some words. Did the interviewer asked if there were any sparks between Reba and Vengo during filming? Then she answered something like she and Vengo will not end up together (be in a relationship in real life)? Then she laughs.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nani-lyfe said:

I don’t know Chinese, but am able to pick up some words. Did the interviewer asked if there were any sparks between Reba and Vengo during filming? Then she answered something like she and Vengo will not end up together (be in a relationship in real life)? Then she laughs.

No.. she said, there's no sparks between them.

Spoiler

But soon after she's laughing.. common sign if someone is lying or denying something.. :smirk:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 4

9 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

It's really him. Original video was posted from his Tiktok account.

Hide contents

I'm the one translating the video.

This is the transcription.

[Zhong Lin sighing]

SXR (Song Xuan Ren) : Xiao Jiu, are you missing an old friend?

[I'm hugely understanding this]

SXR: In your heart, who's exactly has ever been there?

Zhong Lin : It was you aaa.. Di Jun.

SXR: No matter who has ever been in your heart. 

[Sighing once more]

XSR : From now on, it's only me who's allowed to be in your heart.

[Please let me go..]

SXR : Tonight, please let me stay. OK.

[I can't take it anymore]

[Unconsciously lowering the head]

[Oh My God!!!]

[Who could still continue on this!]

[It reached the highest level blowing away-ing]

Zhong Lin : It's really blowing me away.

Zhong Lin naration at the end: Chinese Valentine's day is nearby, I wish every lover (under the sky) in the world, will becoming a couple. Go find your lover (significant others)!

Dismissed!

It really did blew us all away :joy:

Thanks for the translation

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

No.. she said, there's no sparks between them.

Hide contents

But soon after she's laughing.. common sign if someone is lying or denying something.. :smirk:

Celebrities will lie when it comes to that type of questions. Before you know it, they'll come out as a couple. There are a lot of celebrities who said "he is only a brother" or "she is like a sister to me" and then boom, they were dating.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, triplesung said:

Celebrities will lie when it comes to that type of questions. Before you know it, they'll come out as a couple. There are a lot of celebrities who said "he is only a brother" or "she is like a sister to me" and then boom, they were dating.

If you're keen enough, you will see her body language already selling her out! When the interviewer asked her about Gao Wei Guang (referring to Dong Hua Di Jun at TMOPB), she paused quite a while before answering the question.

Clearly, she gave herself some time to think and consider first. :smirk:

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

If you're keen enough, you will see her body language already selling her out! When the interviewer asked her about Gao Wei Guang (referring to Dong Hua Di Jun at TMOPB), she paused quite a while before answering the question.

Clearly, she gave herself some time to think and consider first. :smirk:

@LoquatsLove their body language has always been a 'giveaway' :lol::wub:

https://youtu.be/ITNArh4T1CQ

This is one of my fav videos of them. So sweet! I like how she is always leading towards him in such natural way 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

Their body language was a major clue especially in 2017.

But when I watched 4L4W, their body language seemed to have changed (not the eye stares- they remain the same). I don''t know if they are being careful or something else. His body would be facing in the other direction and his arms are across his chest.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, sg_niner said:

Girls, we reach 100 pages. We've come a long way from like 6 pages. Let's keep our ship alive until gx (or marriage announcement) :wink:

Let's sing!

Spoiler

We are Cha Cha, so...

GuangRe cha cha cha..

GuangRe cha cha cha..

cha cha cha cha

:love:

• LOL 8

4 minutes ago, sg_niner said:

Girls, we reach 100 pages. We've come a long way from like 6 pages. Let's keep our ship alive until gx (or marriage announcement) :wink:

Hooray! I remember this thread being under 10 pages for the longest time. Even after ELoD finished airing. Then BAM! Now, we are 100 pages long! Our small family has grown! :heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, triplesung said:

But when I watched 4L4W, their body language seemed to have changed (not the eye stares- they remain the same). I don''t know if they are being careful or something else. His body would be facing in the other direction and his arms are across his chest.

@triplesungat first I thought mayb they drifted apart or they are really just colleagues (everything was just me being delusional) till I found this page and @水蜜桃gave her analysis on their goodbye (to DJ and FJ) video. 

I am guessing with all those fan issues and possible changing agency (for R), maybe V just being more protective towards R's image. 

But re-watching those 4L4W videos, R seems like she doesn't give a heck about ppl being upset with GR rumours, she simply follow her heart to react/behave the way she wants with V :lol:

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AppleAngel13 said:

@triplesungat first I thought mayb they drifted apart or they are really just colleagues (everything was just me being delusional) till I found this page and @水蜜桃gave her analysis on their goodbye (to DJ and FJ) video. 

I am guessing with all those fan issues and possible changing agency (for R), maybe V just being more protective towards R's image. 

But re-watching those 4L4W videos, R seems like she doesn't give a heck about GR rumours, she simply follow her heart to react/behave the way she wants with V :lol:

I'm triggered.  So. 

Let's go delulu with these Four Lives Four Worlds parody.

Spoiler

• Like 8
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

3 minutes ago, triplesung said:

Well, for sure we all know that was forced because his boss most likely told him to keep a distance between them two. We know they are magnets and that’s their norm. Some scenes from their reaction clips shows them close together like always though (when he forgot his responsibility to keep a distance).

• Like 5

8 hours ago, 水蜜桃 said:

hey hey hey 

just think while you've been gettin down and out about the liars and the dirty dirty cheats of the world

you could've been listenin to this sick beat 

tang yan brought

her new husband

they're like oh my god

and i'm just gonna shake to guangre fans over there 

with the hella good microscopes 

won't you come on over baby, we can shake shake shake

(trans: don't take cp speculations w a grain of salt. especially us chinese fans. there's been multiple instances where we've been right) 

(tang yan reference bc fans had been speculating for years that they were dating before they announced it) 

Nice rhyme @水蜜桃 lol

I love this Taylor Swift song

Any new news about our GuangRe couple? 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, nani-lyfe said:

Well, for sure we all know that was forced because his boss most likely told him to keep a distance between them two. We know they are magnets and that’s their norm. Some scenes from their reaction clips shows them close together like always though (when he forgot his responsibility to keep a distance).

@nani-lyfe the one where R wanted to put on the long wig for him... I feel like he was struggling very hard not to hug her :blush::blush:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, AppleAngel13 said:

But re-watching those 4L4W videos, R seems like she doesn't give a heck about ppl being upset with GR rumours, she simply follow her heart to react/behave the way she wants with V :lol:

I agree with you, MM appears to be comfortable with him as usual (but unusual with other actors). I was also thinking, could this be acting?

Was the fan issue in 2018 or 2019?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, AppleAngel13 said:

@nani-lyfe the one where R wanted to put on the long wig for him... I feel like he was struggling very hard not to hug her :blush::blush:

Oh yes! It did looked like he struggled hard didn’t it? Hehehe. I don’t know if you’ve come across an analysis by our GR investigators regarding his left hand placement at the end of that clip. Supposedly, his hand was at her waist. Well, he was standing on one leg and was off balance...gotta hold onto something to not fall :D

• Naughty 3
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

16 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

I'm triggered.  So. 

Let's go delulu with these Four Lives Four Worlds parody.

Reveal hidden contents

I will repeat what I always reply.... Have you seen the way he looks at her???? 

15 minutes ago, nani-lyfe said:

His boss? Aren't they in the same talent agency? 

I'm pretty sure MM would have been told the same: try to keep her hands off him (in which she failed 120%)

10 minutes ago, AppleAngel13 said:

More like struggling very hard not to touch her :tounge_wink:

• LOL 8