[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Fox fall in love, 狐狸的夏天, second season update

0ly40

Chinese Drama

Fox fall in love

Tittle: 狐狸的夏天

English tittle: Fox fall in love

aka: The Fox's Summer

Episodes: 46

Airs: April 5, 2017 to ?

Network: QQLive

Duration: 45 min.

Plot:

The drama tells of how Li Yan Shu the “fox”, and Gu Cheng Ze the “rabbit” fell in love with each other.

Main Cast:

Tan Song Yun
Jiang Chao
Zhang Daniel

Source: Mydramalist

OST:

Jiang Chao - Time of the summer

Peng Yaqi - together

Tan Songyun - Dear

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/8/2017 at 9:45 PM, Cindy Ngo said:

Thanks for the info! Hope they'll sub the entire show =D

They have 1-5

I really like ML female so much. She was my fav friend in whirl wind girl too (^^) 

What's wrong with the boss though?? 

NGs during kiss scene....happened to her twice....then his turn....wonder how many more...haha. After each NG, she offered to wipe off her lipstick on his lips, but he said never mind.

Btw realised the end song Time of Summer is sang by the male lead Jiang Chao, singing is not bad.

(the songs are already posted in 1st post, so won't repeat)

A fan made clip;

Read that tencent/qq.com so far only listed 21 episodes....so they guess the rest of the 46 episodes might be in season 2....after a break of 1 month or so....based on past similiar drama serials.

@Cindy Ngo , whrere did you get the clips for your mv? It looks beautiful. I'm just wondering because the majority of those are from season 2 which are not out yet.  

Yeah, they have two seasons. It's so stupid. The first season is slowly getting released by tencent one episode a day I think. If you are their vip member though, the whole 21 episodes of the first season are out. Second season is not coming until May 4th I think. :dissapointed_relieved::confounded:

This show is soooooooo good. I love how the female lead just does her own thing and does not take crap from anybody. She's strong but you also see her vulnerable side. That's what allowing the male lead to like her. He sees all of her, he's like the only one who does. 

Archived