[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Fox fall in love, 狐狸的夏天, second season update

0ly40

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, visiopeia said:

when is 2nd season going to air??? 

it's already out, you can find the drama on 4udrama, i'm just not sure if it's complete since they only have 44 episodes but it was stated that it has 46 episodes... and from what I can watch episode 44 seems to be the final episode too so I'm really confused.

I finished season 1. Such cheesiness but all for the otp. I cringed and binged but it was entertaining. Happy ending in season 2! :)

14 hours ago, ashryver said:

it's already out, you can find the drama on 4udrama, i'm just not sure if it's complete since they only have 44 episodes but it was stated that it has 46 episodes... and from what I can watch episode 44 seems to be the final episode too so I'm really confused.

I watched ep 44 and yes it is the finale. :)

2 hours ago, thunderman1 said:

I finished season 1. Such cheesiness but all for the otp. I cringed and binged but it was entertaining. Happy ending in season 2! :)

I watched ep 44 and yes it is the finale. :)

I agree with you, it was cheesy and funny that my Father watched it with me normally he wouldn't watch a drama with so many episodes but he did for this one. He was always asking me if season 2 was out lol.

Also thanks, I'm just looking for confirmation since I've seen that it supposedly should have 46 episodes. It's too bad that there a lot of chinese drama do not get subs so it sucks for those who don't know chinese. 

2 hours ago, ashryver said:

I agree with you, it was cheesy and funny that my Father watched it with me normally he wouldn't watch a drama with so many episodes but he did for this one. He was always asking me if season 2 was out lol.

Also thanks, I'm just looking for confirmation since I've seen that it supposedly should have 46 episodes. It's too bad that there a lot of chinese drama do not get subs so it sucks for those who don't know chinese. 

Which episode are you on? I think it was better than Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me. Both were short dramas in my eyes but this drama had longer airing time per episode. There are too many good C-dramas out. 

41 minutes ago, thunderman1 said:

Which episode are you on? I think it was better than Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me. Both were short dramas in my eyes but this drama had longer airing time per episode. There are too many good C-dramas out. 

Starting season 2 soon, though my Father probably finished it already haha. Also I agree, 狐狸的夏天 pace was executed properly unlike  恶魔小爷 which I think got rushed. The reason I haven't finished it is because I'm watching 因为遇见你 right now, I'll try to finish all episodes today, thank god for summer vacation. 

edit: formatting

this is so late but I just watch this drama and I totally fall in love with it!! Lately, there isn't good drama after TPW and Ten Miles of Peach Blossom. I'm so glad t find this drama!! And there season 2!?? 

I'm currently on ep 20 and will watch ep 20 after I get home from school... 

:wub:

10 hours ago, SugarBear said:

this is so late but I just watch this drama and I totally fall in love with it!! Lately, there isn't good drama after TPW and Ten Miles of Peach Blossom. I'm so glad t find this drama!! And there season 2!?? 

I'm currently on ep 20 and will watch ep 20 after I get home from school... 

:wub:

What is TPW? Try Memory Lost, Surgeons. Loved both of these dramas

13 hours ago, thunderman1 said:

What is TPW? Try Memory Lost, Surgeons. Loved both of these dramas

Princess Weiyoung ... I already watched Memory Lost but I'll try Surgeons after I finish all my assignment... 

2 hours ago, SugarBear said:

Princess Weiyoung ... I already watched Memory Lost but I'll try Surgeons after I finish all my assignment... 

I can't believe I didn't start on Princess Wei Young until now. So good--already on ep 3. 

21 hours ago, dekaron said:

@thunderman1 "Lets frame WeiYoung" is only good till midway

I am open for PMs... I am on ep 23... I had to call in sick the other day to watch this drama. -______- It is  rollercoaster ride but soo good. 

What do you mean by this? When does she actually take on revenge because it seems like all the backlash is at her and not much of her fighting back. 

On 5/11/2017 at 7:01 PM, brielover said:

Does anyone know when they might resume subbing this or if that's even likely to happen?  

Right now, there are a lot of C-dramas out and Fox isn't of priority. 

For the sake of drama viewers, I hope that the subber would continue subbing this series, because if not they'll be missing out on a good c-drama which happens a lot because of the lack of subbers. 

14 hours ago, ashryver said:

For the sake of drama viewers, I hope that the subber would continue subbing this series, because if not they'll be missing out on a good c-drama which happens a lot because of the lack of subbers. 

Yeah it's too bad not much a discussion on here. :( I apologize for being selfish.. I would help with subbing if I had the time but right now I have work, my two kids, and also I love watching C-dramas so a lot of my down time is either my family, cleaning,cooking, and watching C-dramas until early morning.. kind of sad eh? 

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there! :)

On 5/13/2017 at 0:39 AM, thunderman1 said:

I am open for PMs... I am on ep 23... I had to call in sick the other day to watch this drama. -______- It is  rollercoaster ride but soo good. 

What do you mean by this? When does she actually take on revenge because it seems like all the backlash is at her and not much of her fighting back. 

Right now, there are a lot of C-dramas out and Fox isn't of priority. 

Omg @thunderman1!!!  I can't believe you actually took a sick day.  LOL!  Something I've only ever dreamed of doing but never actually dared to do so.  I'm impressed.  Please post on the PWY thread or send me a PM.  I watched it when it aired so it's been a while since I've seen it, but I loved it sooooo much.  Always happy to chat about PWY.  :)

As for Fox, looks like subbing has picked up this week and now they're up to 11 (Season 1).  I don't want to jinx things by getting too excited, but this is definitely a move in a positive direction.  I too wish it would be subbed faster so that more people could enjoy.  I'd do it if my Chinese was better, but I have just enough knowledge to understand and get by, but wouldn't feel confident about subbing an entire ep for others.  Plus it's so much work for me... I got a taste of that when I was doing recaps for Master Devil, and those eps were shorter than FS.  :tongue: 

But FS is great... I really loved first season.  I found second season a little lacking in that zippy chemistry that was so prevalent in the first season, but that had more to do with the narrative of the story than the characters (or actors) themselves.  I guess there's some truth to what they always say about couples who get together too soon before the end... the story just loses its steam.  :wink:  And instead what we got was the external drama.  Fortunately, I was still invested in all the characters and wanted to know how things would turn out -- that's what kept me watching and even still, I can't stop thinking about this drama.  Heh.

On 5/9/2017 at 8:35 PM, ashryver said:

Also thanks, I'm just looking for confirmation since I've seen that it supposedly should have 46 episodes.

It was originally billed as 46 episodes, which is why you see that number on so many different sites containing information about this drama, but in the end, when Tecent Video released their episodes it was 21 for the first season and 23 for the second.  You can visit their original site for confirmation.

I'm loving this show! The english subs seem to be speeding up a little bit too. I'm hoping it won't be my 2017 'Memory Lost' - still dying to watch that one with english subtitles. 

Episode 12 just got subbed and Gu Cheng Ze is currently insanely jealous and barely repressing it. How sad is the stepsister? Seems like she spent her whole life bitter about her step mother/sister. 

Archived