Unable to access park Seyoung forum

Gerry58

Question

7 answers to this question

The thread has the usual permissions , I also saw you posted two hours ago. Do you mean you can't update with instagram pictures? Have you looked at whether the picture has the usual permissions? It might not be allowed to re-post. 

You should also try posting on your mobile or laptop. You might have better success. As a last resort, you should reboot your Ipad by switching it on / off. 

On 27/03/2017 at 6:07 PM, MadraRua said:

The thread has the usual permissions , I also saw you posted two hours ago. Do you mean you can't update with instagram pictures? Have you looked at whether the picture has the usual permissions? It might not be allowed to re-post. 

You should also try posting on your mobile or laptop. You might have better success. As a last resort, you should reboot your Ipad by switching it on / off. 

I can post Instagram photos on other forum but not her forum. Tried on/ off my iPad already plus deleting all cookies. Just tried again but still can't - it says a problem occur in this web page that's why it get reloaded. 

1 hour ago, Gerry58 said:

I can post Instagram photos on other forum but not her forum. Tried on/ off my iPad already plus deleting all cookies. Just tried again but still can't - it says a problem occur in this web page that's why it get reloaded. 

Is it a specific picture you want to post? If so, can you try posting it here? If that doesn't work either, it might be that the picture cannot be shared (restricted by the IG user).

On 3/27/2017 at 6:07 PM, MadraRua said:

I have some problem with Kim you jung tread, please help me

3 hours ago, mujay said:

I have some problem with Kim you jung tread, please help me

I just posted there no problem. We are talking about Instagram Pictures right? Have you checked they have the usual permissions? I notice with instagram it takes a few seconds for it to load properly. 

@Gerry58 did your problem resolve itself?

Archived