[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Guardian 镇魂

sugarplum892

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone realize Zhao Yunqi is kind of sexy (specially when he uses his finger put on his lips) when he sit infront of Blackrobe (only the 2 of them, anyone remembers which episode?) . I fast backwards the video it was even discuss on one of the interview. 

1 hour ago, cherylrose said:

Anyone realize Zhao Yunqi is kind of sexy (specially when he uses his finger put on his lips) when he sit infront of Blackrobe (only the 2 of them, anyone remembers which episode?) . I fast backwards the video it was even discuss on one of the interview. 

If you look at both of the characters, SW is like a strong willed blackrobe man but when he is just SW especially in front of ZYL, he looks innocent. ZYL is smart, mischievous, cute and act before he thinks twice. He is also very protective of his co-workers.  

I have watched up to ep17 (subbed) and I think that everytime when they are together alone, there is something there in the air going on about them. Either its bromance, brotherhood, friendshipness, kinship or whatever you name it.

I myself not sure which episode but I think ZYL likes to use his finger on his lips and talk while eating lolipops. 

1 hour ago, sheelatpsfm said:

If you look at both of the characters, SW is like a strong willed blackrobe man but when he is just SW especially in front of ZYL, he looks innocent. ZYL is smart, mischievous, cute and act before he thinks twice. He is also very protective of his co-workers.  

I have watched up to ep17 (subbed) and I think that everytime when they are together alone, there is something there in the air going on about them. Either its bromance, brotherhood, friendshipness, kinship or whatever you name it.

I myself not sure which episode but I think ZYL likes to use his finger on his lips and talk while eating lolipops. 

As for ZYL likes to use his finger on his lips not in that manner I mean we all see infront of others he don't have that kind of sexy look on his face. I mean I didn't expect a guy to look this sexy.... I do see other BL dramas from Chinese, Thai, Korean, Japanese, Vietnam but this ZYL is really sexy how many people agrees with me? 

6 hours ago, cherylrose said:

As for ZYL likes to use his finger on his lips not in that manner I mean we all see infront of others he don't have that kind of sexy look on his face. I mean I didn't expect a guy to look this sexy.... I do see other BL dramas from Chinese, Thai, Korean, Japanese, Vietnam but this ZYL is really sexy how many people agrees with me? 

Me! Me! Me! I mean I love SW as an idol and acted as a crazy fan girl whenever I see him but ZYL is soooo my type lol  His voice is sexy too :wub:

7 hours ago, BreezeC said:

Me! Me! Me! I mean I love SW as an idol and acted as a crazy fan girl whenever I see him but ZYL is soooo my type lol  His voice is sexy too :wub:

:DToast! I watch SW the gaming girl and he acted but no moustache thus he look different. Now he is handsome recently interview ZYL and SW both looking handsome... 

This drama is way beyond beyond bromance and over.  the eye contacts, the gestures are really for couple :)

But I have a silly questions 

for those who had read the novels:)

is there any kissing or hugging in the Recent eras? I read somewhere that they kissed lips in the past (Kun Lun and shen).

but what about the modern days? Shen and Zhao?  just very curious

I also have noticed in an excerpt that Zheo always call himself "husband" . and shen didn't protest. so funny

7 hours ago, cherylrose said:

:DToast! I watch SW the gaming girl and he acted but no moustache thus he look different. Now he is handsome recently interview ZYL and SW both looking handsome... 

I have watched Bai Yu drama "memory lost" last year and he looked handsome but he looked way handsome in this drama with mustache..  Cute, adorable and soo handsome.. He looked slimmer too.. 

Zhu Yi Long, I'm watching him first time here.. Not sure which episode, the hairstyle made him looked so cutey and young. SW would look cuter without his spectacles. 

I have watched up till ep20 (eng sub).. I wonder why Night (I forgot his name as he introduced himself to ZYL) wanted to meet him when he at last came out the first time after soo long. ZYL felt him look very familiar. 

Now I am watching until Episode 32, I have work to do thus sadly I have to delay watching Episode 33. But last night I watch Episode 32 very excited until I rewind the video where the snake lady says to ZYL about him if it's SW, ZYL would even die for him that sentence made me rewind again. 

9 hours ago, valerie86 said:

This drama is way beyond beyond bromance and over.  the eye contacts, the gestures are really for couple :)

is there any kissing or hugging in the Recent eras? I read somewhere that they kissed lips in the past (Kun Lun and shen).

I also have noticed in an excerpt that Zheo always call himself "husband" . and shen didn't protest. so funny

Which Video of the interview Zhao call himself as husband? Are you able to post the link here? Thanks in advance. 

29 minutes ago, cherylrose said:

Now I am watching until Episode 32, I have work to do thus sadly I have to delay watching Episode 33. But last night I watch Episode 32 very excited until I rewind the video where the snake lady says to ZYL about him if it's SW, ZYL would even die for him that sentence made me rewind again. 

Which Video of the interview Zhao call himself as husband? Are you able to post the link here? Thanks in advance. 

Sorry not in interview...i mean in the novel excerpt that i read somrwhere at Instagram (a few sentence of the novel)..

Basically Zhao said to Shen (in modern era) : show your long hair  to husband .

And then Shen transform to his long hair self and Zhao said so beautiful . 

Thats how i notice Zhao refer himself as husband.

In the interview they are pure friend in real life. ♡

14 hours ago, valerie86 said:

oh, they did soooo much more than just kiss and hug in current time lol They pretty much confirm their relationship with each other. 

Yes, ZYL always tease SW by calling himself the husband and refer to SW as his wife. Knowing his personality, SW just let him unless he started talking too explicitly, then SW is very embarrassed. He is just adorable when he is embarrassed. :D

2 hours ago, BreezeC said:

oh, they did soooo much more than just kiss and hug in current time lol They pretty much confirm their relationship with each other. 

Yes, ZYL always tease SW by calling himself the husband and refer to SW as his wife. Knowing his personality, SW just let him unless he started talking too explicitly, then SW is very embarrassed. He is just adorable when he is embarrassed. :D

Awwwwww tooo sweet.. i am sooooo curious as to their romantic scenesss in the current modern time..^^ ^^  

I only know a tiny bit of chinese words. So have difficulties reading novels in chinese =( =( 

In ep17, ZYL took the book about KunLun but I don't think he read about it. At least we got to hear the importance of the four holy tools. If I'm not mistaken, KunLun was the one who used it to seal The evilness right? They are not supposed to be in earth or heaven but hidden from everyone.

I have watched till ep21 last night at YT. YT has not uploaded any episodes today. They are uploading one episode per day. Trying to make us faint waiting for the subs everyday.. hahahhahahaha

When I watched ep21 (the raw version) I saw a scene where SW was shocked by something ZYL said. So I managed to watch it again in the sub version.

"SW was shocked and turned to stare at ZYL and asked him what did you say? Then SW says 'Xiao Wie" with that innocent look and cute voice"..

Its like how KunLun called him I guess right?

Archived