[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Guardian 镇魂

sugarplum892

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, lemsaine said:

I prefer to think that wei is the uke in the relationship, but the seme in bed :D

Oh everyone thinking Shen is uke.... But somehow Shen is Ghost Slayer which is Powerful thus overpowered Zhao.... I find it very interesting thus I will see which chapter Zhao surrender and Shen accept Zhao.... 

3 hours ago, cherylrose said:

I will see which chapter Zhao surrender and Shen accept Zhao

Their relationship is preliminary set in chapter 49-50. It's not a pure sweet moment...actually, it's quite heart wrenching. T_T

So prepare yourself...

did anybody follow the drama Suddenly this Summer by Bai Yu? it looks like long dramas with many eps? maybe 30 episodes ++ ? 

I saw the ep 1 and 2 and 3 just came out on youtube :D

12 hours ago, aurorail said:

Their relationship is preliminary set in chapter 49-50. It's not a pure sweet moment...actually, it's quite heart wrenching. T_T

So prepare yourself...

@aurorail

I cannot wait for English translations to come out for chapter 49 to 50.. I am so looking forward to it. maybe it requires another 1 week or so :D:D Please share2 some details with us  if you still remember the chapter storylines   hehe.

@valerie86

Me.....I've watched till ep.5.

It has 30ep, and already completed in Doramax264 if you want to download it, for subtitle you can search it in Subscene. Since I'm busy with work I'll try watch it slowly :D.

Now I just need to wait for Yilong drama, I've only download his trailer 'Granting You A Dreamlike Life' so I don't forget.

I'm a forgetful person :sweatingbullets:

On 8/10/2018 at 10:10 PM, aurorail said:

So prepare yourself...

Wow.. Yup I am preparing myself. Due to suddenly my hand phone have to send in for repair. I lost the chapter where I was reading sadly I am confuse and lost in the chapters as I can't remember which chapter I last read on Saturday. And today I was in a mess looking for the chapters. Lost and suddenly I only read the exciting part Shen and Zhao XXX. That's why I wasn't prepared and here I see someone here "Aurorail" telling me to prepare myself!!! THANK YOU it's really a surprising moments..

On 8/10/2018 at 7:43 PM, cindzy08 said:

for those who read the Chinese novel.. would it be nice if they can share us some bits and piece of how are they in terms of dating... pretty please... hehehhhe

I will update here often please read my previous posts. Now I am lost in chapters due to my handphone suddenly on Saturday spoil and I send in for repair. Everyone don't panic. Let me try to recall. The incident is Zhao during the mountain both of them did something while Zhao was drunk. And today I jump chapters due to I forget where I stop on last Saturday the reading, today I jump and I see another episode where Zhao was drunk and Shen did kiss and that to Zhao and its where I have to stop reading due to today schedule very busy. Until here for today, see when I free I will update here again and hopefully I get the chapters where I stop reading last Saturday or else you all have to wait for me to read... 

Apparently ZYL went to this schoolReference.

It's apparently one of the best high schools/middle schools in Hubei province. He probably stayed in the dorms since I seem to recall his parents were in Beijing when he got older? At first I saw some astronomical figures for the tuition fees, but then I saw it was more like a couple to several thousand RMB per year, affordable for middle class (If you prioritize education).

They have an international website as well, and on a schedule there students currently wake up 6:30 and do morning exercises. It's a cruel cruel world out there.

1 hour ago, siobhanne said:

Apparently ZYL went to this schoolReference.

It's apparently one of the best high schools/middle schools in Hubei province. He probably stayed in the dorms since I seem to recall his parents were in Beijing when he got older? At first I saw some astronomical figures for the tuition fees, but then I saw it was more like a couple to several thousand RMB per year, affordable for middle class (If you prioritize education).

They have an international website as well, and on a schedule there students currently wake up 6:30 and do morning exercises. It's a cruel cruel world out there.

In high school, I attended classes that started at 6am several times a week. 
I had a bus at 5.20 am so I had to get up around 4 am. 
After school, I also had some extra classes there ... 
I studied at home at 1 am ... I do not know why, but I liked that way of life  
even it was useful for me later in college  
the fact that he got up so early and attended a very good school testifies to his perseverance 

27 minutes ago, luthien1989 said:

In high school, I attended classes that started at 6am several times a week. 
I had a bus at 5.20 am so I had to get up around 4 am. 
After school, I also had some extra classes there ... 
I studied at home at 1 am ... I do not know why, but I liked that way of life  
even it was useful for me later in college  
the fact that he got up so early and attended a very good school testifies to his perseverance 

They say teenagers need to developmentally sleep in longer. Really evil to wake them. 

When I was little classes started a bit after 8. But I wouldn't wake up before 7. And only when mum brought me warm cocoa to bed, then I could be led to have a sandwich in the kitchen. High-school also some days it started at 8:30 or something. I had a long commute, so maybe I got up before 7. 4:00 is insane. 

I did some more digging. People say that ZYL's dad (at least at some point) was a PE teacher, plus a former Sanda athlete (Chinese kickboxing). Reference for the teacher bit. 

All of this is to say, I was right: middle class! : )

(I have a tiny bit of a bias against the ultra-rich, while I try to cultivate my mind and become a better person, in the meanwhile I like it when actors/stars are a bit more relatable).

31 minutes ago, siobhanne said:

They say teenagers need to developmentally sleep in longer. Really evil to wake them. 

When I was little classes started a bit after 8. But I wouldn't wake up before 7. And only when mum brought me warm cocoa to bed, then I could be led to have a sandwich in the kitchen. High-school also some days it started at 8:30 or something. I had a long commute, so maybe I got up before 7. 4:00 is insane. 

I did some more digging. People say that ZYL's dad (at least at some point) was a PE teacher, plus a former Sanda athlete (Chinese kickboxing). Reference for the teacher bit. 

All of this is to say, I was right: middle class! : )

(I have a tiny bit of a bias against the ultra-rich, while I try to cultivate my mind and become a better person, in the meanwhile I like it when actors/stars are a bit more relatable).

ZYL s very modest and nice person, Yu Bai is nice too, but apparently it comes from a wealthy family -

it certainly helped him to some extent. 

However, social status probably did not affect his behavior.My parents have money - 
but I never thought that it would make me better than others or make school easier for me. 
Yes, I could buy all the scientific aids -
but the money "do not put knowledge in my head: it should be done by myself :)
That's why I am full of appreciation for those who work hard because I know how much effort it costs :)  

20 hours ago, cherylrose said:

Wow.. Yup I am preparing myself. Due to suddenly my hand phone have to send in for repair. I lost the chapter where I was reading sadly I am confuse and lost in the chapters as I can't remember which chapter I last read on Saturday. And today I was in a mess looking for the chapters. Lost and suddenly I only read the exciting part Shen and Zhao XXX. That's why I wasn't prepared and here I see someone here "Aurorail" telling me to prepare myself!!! THANK YOU it's really a surprising moments..

I will update here often please read my previous posts. Now I am lost in chapters due to my handphone suddenly on Saturday spoil and I send in for repair. Everyone don't panic. Let me try to recall. The incident is Zhao during the mountain both of them did something while Zhao was drunk. And today I jump chapters due to I forget where I stop on last Saturday the reading, today I jump and I see another episode where Zhao was drunk and Shen did kiss and that to Zhao and its where I have to stop reading due to today schedule very busy. Until here for today, see when I free I will update here again and hopefully I get the chapters where I stop reading last Saturday or else you all have to wait for me to read... 

ohhh thank you thank you!

https://www.zhihu.com/question/283384051 Basically people's stories who know ZYL in real life. I just used google translate to read it. One girl was super cute, in high school liked him secretly for years, then decided to make a move. Heard gossip that ZYL liked girls with short hair, cut her long beautiful hair short, then heard that no, ZYL likes girls with long hair. :D So cute. I want to see this plot in a drama. Apparently ZYL was quite popular with girls in high school. To me the asian culture of liking stangers and then confessing your feelings is really strange, but really cute at the same time. 

Anyway, as can be seen I've also fallen into a hole. I have something really difficult I need to do and keep procrastinating like this.

6 hours ago, siobhanne said:

https://www.zhihu.com/question/283384051 Basically people's stories who know ZYL in real life. I just used google translate to read it. One girl was super cute, in high school liked him secretly for years, then decided to make a move. Heard gossip that ZYL liked girls with short hair, cut her long beautiful hair short, then heard that no, ZYL likes girls with long hair. :D So cute. I want to see this plot in a drama. Apparently ZYL was quite popular with girls in high school. To me the asian culture of liking stangers and then confessing your feelings is really strange, but really cute at the same time. 

Anyway, as can be seen I've also fallen into a hole. I have something really difficult I need to do and keep procrastinating like this.

I feel you @siobhanne  I have also fallen into a hole. LOL  Thanks so much for sharing the news with us. I  have trouble reading chinese words so it is helpful that you share Long GE news with us , so happy.

I am not surprised many girls confessed to Zhu Yi Long  since high school. He  is  absolutely so soooooo gorgeous , to me he is almost like a God falling down to the earth LOL.   I guess he has always been populer since his young days, and now he is the no 1 Male star in china.  Lucky guy :D

My heart is also beating when ever i see his pictures.  I need to get over this feeling quickly ,or it wil drive me nutty! : D :D (maybe i already am)

Archived