[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Guardian 镇魂

sugarplum892

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very confused about one thing. In the first episode Shen Wei sees Zhao for the 'first' time and recognises him. But then later when the black masked guy shows up, it's clear that Zhao has known black mask before. 

Spoiler

If Shen Wei is the black mased guy, why did he not know Zhao until he saw him at the College? 

2 hours ago, lolalarue said:

Very confused about one thing. In the first episode Shen Wei sees Zhao for the 'first' time and recognises him. But then later when the black masked guy shows up, it's clear that Zhao has known black mask before. 

Hide contents

If Shen Wei is the black mased guy, why did he not know Zhao until he saw him at the College? 

If you remember in ep1 (before the ending when Black mask appeared), Zhao mentioned that this is the first time Black mask appeared since he became the chief for SID.  So I think Shen Wei has not appeared in front of Zhao before. If not Shen Wei would have made sure he stays near Zhao. 

Good news guys. Now we can watch Guardian eng sub at Youtube. 

And its sad that Orange Biscuit has officially stopped subbing as the drama has appeared in YT by YoYo Television Series Exclusive.

Ep1 already been subbed. Orange Biscuit submitted ep2,3 and 4. I'm glad YoYo Television Series Exclusive kept the credit of ep2,3 and 4 to Orange Biscuit. Ep5 has also been subbed. 

The link is below here. I'm sure ep6 and onwards should be coming soon. This drama is being subbed by community I think as I saw that anyone can submit their subbing to each episodes and they will post them once it has been approved. 

Go here and watched the episodes.. 

Just checked at 3.28pm, now got up to 15 episodes... 

4 hours ago, sheelatpsfm said:

If you remember in ep1 (before the ending when Black mask appeared), Zhao mentioned that this is the first time Black mask appeared since he became the chief for SID.  So I think Shen Wei has not appeared in front of Zhao before. If not Shen Wei would have made sure he stays near Zhao. 

Ooh. Thank you. I must have missed that. I thought that his tone of voice was so familiar that they knew each other. But actually Zhao knew the position. Makes sense. Do you know if the big guy with the puppet magic who knows Black mask, also knows his human identify (Prof Shen Wei)? He doesn't seem to acknowledge him when he's Shen Wei. 

I don't think the puppet guy knows that Shen Wei is the Black Mask. I have watched up till ep5 with eng sub and there is no indication that he knows Shen Wei without his mask. 

But Chief Zhao suspect that Shen Wei may not be who he is. I'm not sure in ep4 or ep5, stated that Chief Zhao (Kunlun) gave the black mask the name of Shen Wei. 

I'm waiting for ep6 to be subbed. Story getting more interesting ...

4 hours ago, sheelatpsfm said:

I have watched up to ep8 (subbed) and so far ZYL has not found the secret of SW. 

Has anyone watched up to ep8 (subbed) ? You can watch at YT.. 

The story is slowly heating up

Ep 8 subbed...? But it's not subbed yet on youtube 

I saw the information in whaleandmonkey Instagram that said Shen Wei and his twin born from Kunlun's soul fire fell into hell. So that's mean Kunlun is kind of... Their father...? :huh:

@sheelatpsfm & @RPM I just checked YouTube and the drama subbed until ep 7 

1 hour ago, meifang89 said:

I saw the information in whaleandmonkey Instagram that said Shen Wei and his twin born from Kunlun's soul fire fell into hell. So that's mean Kunlun is kind of... Their father...? :huh:

@sheelatpsfm & @RPM I just checked YouTube and the drama subbed until ep 7 

ya sorry. it was typo error.. I watched till ep7.. Didn't realized I typed it wrongly..  Someone said she already subbed ep9 but ep8 no one yet had subbed. Lets hope tomorrow the ep8 and 9 will be subbed. 

TTF (@TiantianF) Tweeted:

#镇魂 #Guardian #zhenhun #朱一龙 #zhuyilong #沈巍 #shenwei #白宇 #baiyu #赵云澜 #zhaoyunlan 

Zhao made a joke by pretending to be possessed. 

Zhao: “ See u soon, Dear Black Robe”

Shen pushes him to the side.

Shen: “ Stop it! Anyone can be posssed but you. “ :joy::love::joy:

Zhao: “ U’r Boring.” https://t.co/QcwH7eHI3l

Avers (@AversL) Tweeted:

They improvised this scene. Bravo. #Guardian #镇魂 #巍澜 #zhuyilong #baiyu https://t.co/IF9QFaNSXY

xoparkjimin (@jldarya_) Tweeted:

OK, I'm not disappoint anymore.

Because Guardian is not bromance, this is definitely bl. Maybe their lips don't say 'I love you' but their  eyes clearly say it :')

this drama really addicted!

#镇魂 #Guardian #ShenWei #ZhaoYunlan https://t.co/VB8B1OP4tb

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT 

I saw in YT, we can watch ep8,9 and 10 in eng sub.. 

Ep11 and 12 not yet but Ep13 has been subbed... 

In my opinion, even though they tried to make it as a bromance, but indirectly especially the eye connection and the way Zhao Yulan plays with words with Shen Wei, there is something there that if you don't look at it closesly, you won't see it..

The scene where Zhao Yulan suddenly putting his head on the table to chat with Shen Wei (not sure in ep6 or 7), like he was playing with Shen Wei's emotion... 

It looks cute and dangerous too..

I also agree the improvised scene looked better. 

Archived