[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Guardian 镇魂

sugarplum892

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hai so Ive been stalking this threat for a while.

I was suprised Bai Yu isnt mentioned more often. Admitting that Ive only read pages randomly though.

I mean hot damn Bai Yu with beard is probably the best thing that happened to me. Such a man.

Im sensing that in asia its more about soft  features and probably less facial hair for males.

But HOT DAMN Im from Germany and I kind of felt like Bai Yu was born to have a beard. 

What a handsome man.

And oh the scenes y lan roars full anger, sometimes in despair. 

It was such a ride!

Im almost taken aback by his authentic acting. He doesnt seem to deliver only an image, but a whole identity that you can hold on to, feel his flaws or relate to him.

Stereotype-ish scenes make want to drop many dramas out there but those two managed to circumvent these completely.

1 hour ago, antennatomars said:

I was suprised Bai Yu isnt mentioned more often. Admitting that Ive only read pages randomly though.

I mean hot damn Bai Yu with beard is probably the best thing that happened to me. Such a man.

Im sensing that in asia its more about soft  features and probably less facial hair for males.

But HOT DAMN Im from Germany and I kind of felt like Bai Yu was born to have a beard. 

What a handsome man.

It was such a ride!

Im almost taken aback by his authentic acting. He doesnt seem to deliver only an image, but a whole identity that you can hold on to, feel his flaws or relate to him.

Stereotype-ish scenes make want to drop many dramas out there but those two managed to circumvent these completely.

I agree with you @antennatomars, Bai yu with mustache and beard make him handsome more

Pada 15/8/2018 pukul 18.28, lemsaine mengatakan:

Saya juga. Sampai saat ini saya selalu berusaha mencari fanfic yang menjadi wei sebagai uke. Tapi ... saya pikir saya hanya menemukan satu. Jika Anda Mewujudkan, tolong beritahu saya. Terima kasih:)

Saya mencari itu tapi belum ditemukan

5 hours ago, Umari Bangster said:

Hi everyone, is that correct zhu yilong and bai yu got banned, can't be in one frame just like xu wei zhu and huang jingyu in addicted...please tell me, is that correct??

it's quite likely ... I do not have access to YouKu because I do not know if the drama is 
available again - but it seems to me that during the checking of the drama the actors could not 
show themselves together in the interviews ... I do not know exactly how it is in this moment. 
Generally it is strange to me how much is forbidden in China ... 
it's about politics, music and cinema / TV. Recently I lost the desire to watch Chinese dramas because 
I know that most of them can end sadly, especially when it comes to the BL motif changed in bromance ..

15 hours ago, Umari Bangster said:

Hallo, any body here know the new drama of zhu yilong, rhapsody summer dream...

Correct me if my english wrong

This drama will be aired on Youku website early September. Date is not confirmed yet, but I am sure someone will update once the date is announced :):)

Hang in there it will be another 2 weeks :)

I guess the drama will be aired twice a week like other WEb dramas, so 6 episodes a week ^^

6 hours ago, Umari Bangster said:

Hi everyone, is that correct zhu yilong and bai yu got banned, can't be in one frame just like xu wei zhu and huang jingyu in addicted...please tell me, is that correct??

@Umari Bangster

I wouldn't say they are banned exactly :)

Since the Guardian drama finish airing  all the episodes in July, Zhu Yi long and Bai Yu  has no schedule to  promote the drama and never appear together anymore . Maybe they also need to keep their distance while Guardian drama is taken off youku, so very very minimal interactions even on Weibo.

now they have been extremely busy and both moved on with their new projects. 

This month of August itself, Long Ge is so busy with the endorsements of KFC,  C100 Drinks,  Lenovo Mobile Phone and latest Loreal Revitalift.  Few days ago Long Ge also attended press conference for the drama "to give you a lifelike dream", and attend Weibo Fan Festival, as well as shooting for Music Video for the soundtrack for drama.

In addition to that, Long Ge is still currently shooting his drama My good friend (starring Angelababy) ,:)

I really hope Long Ge has enough time to rest, he looks exhausted and extremely skinny.

16 hours ago, antennatomars said:

What a handsome man.

It was such a ride!

nice to meet u :) I am from austraila here :)

Yeah I agree Bai with moustache is so suitable for Zhao Yun Lan, he became so masculine and it is more fitting to Lan character.

But I actually like Bai yu without the moustache better . I  came across his pics without the moustaches, absolutely Gorgeous !! :)

7 hours ago, valerie86 said:

Drama ini akan ditayangkan di situs web Youku awal September. Tanggal belum dikonfirmasi, tetapi saya yakin seseorang akan memperbarui setelah tanggal diumumkan:):)

Bertahan di sana akan ada 2 minggu lagi :)

Saya kira drama akan ditayangkan dua kali seminggu seperti drama WEB lain, jadi 6 episode seminggu ^^

I can't wait to watch it @valerie86, it's ok it's not bl or bromance, i feel so sad for shen wei feeling lonely in 10.000 years waiting for yunlan and can't be together...kkkk...just kidding

7 hours ago, valerie86 said:

@Umari Bangster

Saya tidak akan mengatakan mereka dilarang persis :)

Sejak drama Guardian selesai menayangkan semua episode pada bulan Juli, Zhu Yi panjang dan Bai Yu tidak memiliki jadwal untuk mempromosikan drama dan tidak pernah muncul bersama lagi. Mungkin mereka juga perlu menjaga jarak mereka sementara drama Guardian diambil dari youku, jadi interaksi sangat sangat minim bahkan di Weibo.

sekarang mereka sangat sibuk dan keduanya melanjutkan proyek baru mereka. 

Bulan Agustus ini sendiri, Long Ge sangat sibuk dengan dukungan KFC, C100 Drinks, Ponsel Lenovo, dan Loreal Revitalift terbaru. Beberapa hari yang lalu Long Ge juga menghadiri konferensi pers untuk drama "untuk memberi Anda mimpi yang hidup", dan menghadiri Weibo Fan Festival, serta syuting untuk Video Musik untuk soundtrack untuk drama.

Selain itu, Long Ge masih sedang syuting dramanya My good friend (dibintangi Angelababy), :)

Aku benar-benar berharap Long Ge memiliki waktu yang cukup untuk beristirahat, dia terlihat lelah dan sangat kurus.

senang bertemu :)denganmu Saya dari austraila di sini:)

Ya saya setuju  Bai dengan kumis sangat cocok untuk Zhao Yun Lan, ia menjadi sangat maskulin dan lebih pas untuk karakter Lan.

Tapi aku sebenarnya suka Bai yu tanpa kumis lebih baik. Saya menemukan pics-nya tanpa kumis, benar-benar Cantik !!:)

I hope you right @valerie86 it make sense if they got new project. About zhu yilong, you right again, he's so thin now, i hope he is always healthy

Archived