sugarplum892

Credit to Weibo

7c13f06dly1ftq0s3fz3fj21sg2ds1kx.jpg

7c13f06dly1ftq0s6zb0qj21sg2dsaxg.jpg

7c13f06dly1ftq0s7qcn7j21sg2dsx68.jpg

7c13f06dly1ftq0s8pqkfj21sg2dstzj.jpg

7c13f06dly1ftq0s65co6j21sg2dsx1p.jpg

5f034df1gy1ftnmxgsvvfj20yi0jekdf.jpg

Congrats to Bai Yu (reaching 6 billions follower) and Zhu Yi Long (reaching 8 billions follower)! Can I just say Zhu Yi Long is very adorable but Bai Yu is mad hot!!! I am sorry, girls, but I think I drool a little...:wub: Please keep your beard for a little longer...Pretty pretty please.... lol

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, BreezeC said:

Credit to Weibo

Congrats to Bai Yu (reaching 6 billions follower) and Zhu Yi Long (reaching 8 billions follower)! Can I just say Zhu Yi Long is very adorable but Bai Yu is mad hot!!! I am sorry, girls, but I think I drool a little...:wub: Please keep your beard for a little longer...Pretty pretty please.... lol

BreezeC I have to agrees Bai Yu is HOT with Beard!!! Zhu Yilong is handsome yesterday another interview Bai Yu says Zhu Yilong is handsome then somehow he amend says I am handsome.... I wonder why.......

57 minutes ago, cherylrose said:

BreezeC I have to agrees Bai Yu is HOT with Beard!!! Zhu Yilong is handsome yesterday another interview Bai Yu says Zhu Yilong is handsome then somehow he amend says I am handsome.... I wonder why.......

@cherylrose

Bai always always said Long Ge is very handsome, In Guardian bts he also said Long Ge is very handsome  . In Guardian press conference in June , he also said Long Ge is the most handsome.  In their live on air (Weibo), Bai also  said  wowww Long Ge you're so handsome.   In the happy camp  question and answer game, he also compliment Long Ge 

Bai really admires Long Ge looks. LOL  he really made it known to the world . 

Actually what Bai said  super super reflects what is in my utmost heart  -----> Long Ge is the most handsome person ever.

In my opinion Bai is not really a handsome (gorgeous) type, but his attitude is very "man"  and he is very outgoing / friendly, that is what make him attractive.

I will say mutual admiration between Bai and Long Ge :)  they are just like real siblings.

I am happy Bai has reached 6 million followers,,, congratsssss :D

Spoiler

Stills from The new drama Letting you float like dream.

Looks like Long ge will play a complete opposite character from guardian in this modern timeline.  Extrovert n cheerful person.

it's a happy ending according to people who have read the novel.  (The previous two era had sad ending, but modern era they live happily ever after) .

Above is the stills for Long Ge new drama =) 

1 hour ago, valerie86 said:

@cherylrose

Bai always always said Long Ge is very handsome, In Guardian bts he also said Long Ge is very handsome  . In Guardian press conference in June , he also said Long Ge is the most handsome.  In their live on air (Weibo), Bai also  said  wowww Long Ge you're so handsome.   In the happy camp  question and answer game, he also compliment Long Ge 

Bai really admires Long Ge looks. LOL  he really made it known to the world . 

Actually what Bai said  super super reflects what is in my utmost heart  -----> Long Ge is the most handsome person ever.

In my opinion Bai is not really a handsome (gorgeous) type, but his attitude is very "man"  and he is very outgoing / friendly, that is what make him attractive.

I will say mutual admiration between Bai and Long Ge :)  they are just like real siblings.

I am happy Bai has reached 6 million followers,,, congratsssss :D

Yes Bai Yu reach 6 millions I saw it in his weibo and Zhu Yi Long reach 8 millions plus followers. Sorry for I didn't announce it here because I saw it was like 3am on Saturday night and Sunday too busy.... Toast to both of them!!! 

OMG! OMG! OMG! Priest (Author of Guardian's novel) is amazing!!!! I love her!!! She just posted a long epilogue for Guardian and she sort of explained what happened in the drama is only "one of the lifetimes" of ZYL and SW and allowed the happy ending in the novel to remain intact with them continuing living their life happily ever after. I haven't read the epilogue yet, it is too late at night for me here but this is what I got from the comments on weibo lol Hopefully someone will translate it soon...I am a bit busy for the next couple of days...I could probably do a summary once I have a chance if nobody translate it by then. So sweet of the author!:blush:

Just now, BreezeC said:

OMG! OMG! OMG! Priest (Author of Guardian's novel) is amazing!!!! I love her!!! She just posted a long epilogue for Guardian and she sort of explained what happened in the drama is only "one of the lifetimes" of ZYL and SW and allowed the happy ending in the novel to remain intact with them continuing living their life happily ever after. I haven't read the epilogue yet, it is too late at night for me here but this is what I got from the comments on weibo lol Hopefully someone will translate it soon...I am a bit busy for the next couple of days...I could probably do a summary once I have a chance if nobody translate it by then. So sweet of the author!:blush:

wow that is the best news I have ever heard this year !!!!  @BreezeC

Thank you for informing us.

hopefully someone will upload the translations, I cannot wait to read the summary :):)

18 minutes ago, cherylrose said:

I think this was posted by someone here but I can't find who. Can someone explain to me is this real after Drama??? https://archiveofourown.org/works/15466860

@cherylrose

I believe this is just a version written by fan? 

the original novel author has "just" uploaded the latest  epilogue  on Weibo, but the translation is not out yet. :):)

9 hours ago, siobhanne said:

Zhu Yi Long thinks he will give in to Bai Yu when they bicker. Meanwhile I've seen at least 10 different occasions where he forces Bai Yu to answer/do something instead of him, and Bai Yu rolls his eyes and gives in. The evidence does not support your claims, mr Zhu Yi Long! You can lie, but you can't hide the truth.

haha I know I also noticed  multiple times where Long Ge always make Bai Yu to answer questions for him,  haha. luckily Bai yu is so patient  and understanding.

But on the other hand, I can also see  Bai is sometimes mischievous and naughty towards Long Ge on set. lol ,:) :):) 

9 minutes ago, valerie86 said:

wow that is the best news I have ever heard this year !!!!  @BreezeC

Thank you for informing us.

hopefully someone will upload the translations, I cannot wait to read the summary :):)

@cherylrose

I believe this is just a version written by fan? 

the original novel author has "just" uploaded the latest  epilogue  on Weibo, but the translation is not out yet. :):)

Hahaha... Finally good news!!! BreezeC thank you. Valerie86 you are saying Wow sound like Bai Yu suddenly says Wow and Zhu Yi Long got a shock... (reminds me of sweet moments) Just thinking BreezeC you mention the Author just posted a long epilogue is it Number 4 Epilogue???? 

33 minutes ago, BreezeC said:

oh wow. she wasn't kidding about writing a 4th epilogue. it's super long. lol. 

15 minutes ago, cherylrose said:

Hahaha... Finally good news!!! BreezeC thank you. Valerie86 you are saying Wow sound like Bai Yu suddenly says Wow and Zhu Yi Long got a shock... (reminds me of sweet moments) Just thinking BreezeC you mention the Author just posted a long epilogue is it Number 4 Epilogue???? 

Yes, it is epilogue number 4. She just uploaded 3 hours ago and it is on weibo hot topic number 10 now. All the fans are thanking her for being sooooo considerate, especially since all the fans are crying after the drama ending. Seems like fans are very happy with this epilogue...Can't wait to read it lol

15 minutes ago, BreezeC said:

Yes, it is epilogue number 4. She just uploaded 3 hours ago and it is on weibo hot topic number 10 now. All the fans are thanking her for being sooooo considerate, especially since all the fans are crying after the drama ending. Seems like fans are very happy with this epilogue...Can't wait to read it lol

BreezeC means after Epilogue 4 no more? Really ended for Guardian??? 

I found Bai Yu dancing :https://youtu.be/Qs6PTwyB6t8

47 minutes ago, cherylrose said:

BreezeC means after Epilogue 4 no more? Really ended for Guardian??? 

I found Bai Yu dancing :https://youtu.be/Qs6PTwyB6t8

Yeah epilogue 4 should be the last and very end  chapter. :)

I am going to wait patiently for tanyavvvvvv in Instagram

She is currently working on translation of Epilogue 3. 

She will translate epilogue 4  too but it may take another 2 weeks or so  :) :)   I will post the instagram Link once epilogue 4 is ready.

Sorry. Sidetrack about Bai Yu.

Spoiler

Came across his previous drama Suddenly This Summer shown in Apr 2018. It should have been filmed right before Guardian last yr. Feel he gave a different fresh-face feel...well..bcos no facial face? Haha.

Not sure if can view this short clip here. The 1st hand motion is a common gesture inviting to rest your chin on it. Bai yu refused. The only thing to get him to move is....

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4267278264276832

10 hours ago, BreezeC said:

Congrats to Bai Yu (reaching 6 billions follower) and Zhu Yi Long (reaching 8 billions follower)!

I was initially shocked by this statement because this pretty much meant that the whole population on Earth are BY/ ZYL followers. And that did not even include me! LOL :lol:. Million sounds more legit.

Thank you for posting the BY interview. Yay! At least we know that both actors know the premises and awesomeness of Priest's novel. Some actors strictly follow the script so that they can maintain the scriptwriter's vision. It is nice to know that they are willing to gain input from the story's creator. And since they understand the restriction towards the original content, they were able to give depth to the character as close to the original one that will still be allowed by Chinese censorship. I wish they asked the same questions to Zhu Yilong, abiut how he feels about the initial content of the novel. We know that BY finds the novel quite risque and bold and had some apprehension on whether it can be translated to the silver screen, but I don't think we've heard about Zhu Yilong's POV yet...

BY is good looking to. He's very fair. In Memory Lost his skin looked unblemished..

4 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Sorry. Sidetrack about Bai Yu.

Hide contents

Came across his previous drama Suddenly This Summer shown in Apr 2018. It should have been filmed right before Guardian last yr. Feel he gave a different fresh-face feel...well..bcos no facial face? Haha.

Not sure if can view this short clip here. The 1st hand motion is a common gesture inviting to rest your chin on it. Bai yu refused. The only thing to get him to move is....

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4267278264276832

Actually I read somewhere that Bai Yu's Suddenly, this summer was filmed after he filmed Guardian... 

End of July to Oct 2017... 

1 hour ago, sheelatpsfm said:

Actually I read somewhere that Bai Yu's Suddenly, this summer was filmed after he filmed Guardian... 

End of July to Oct 2017... 

Ok. I am guessing based on sequence where Summer was shown before Guardian. 

2 hours ago, dzareth said:

I was initially shocked by this statement because this pretty much meant that the whole population on Earth are BY/ ZYL followers. And that did not even include me! LOL :lol:. Million sounds more legit.

lol...my bad...you are right...it is million instead of billion... I always struggle with the word 万 in chinese. I laughed out loud when you mention the whole population are their followers LOL

Archived