[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Guardian 镇魂

sugarplum892

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone here. 

I just follow Guardian a few days ago. 
After watch 8 ep. ( till to lastnight uploaded from youku.com) 

I would like to say... for me, the chemistry of  ZYL and CW far from brotherhood in the drama. 

who will wait someone in thousand years. Brotherhood not shy when someone stare on you eyes :smirk:

Thank you for this forum. 
I getting fall in love with this drama now. 

@RPM  Now I remember.  that's why this looks familiar. I'm about to click play to watch the drama but I definitely remember seeing this on Soompi and I am correct I saw my last post was April 15, 2017. It's bromance.. maybe not outright BL. Here we go.. about to watch.

1 hour ago, dzareth said:

Can anyone who have read the novel please spoil me? This series look intriguing and I really wanna know what is the relationship between ZYL and SW

Spoiler

I heard about novel based On BL theme and in novel both of them Couple. 

But due to chinese govt. Restrictions drama based on Bromance only. 

@jongski so good to see you here. I'm enjoying this beautiful drama alot.

Even without subtitles I'm enjoying it. 

@RPM, since the drama diverts a bit due to government censorship, I hope someone who has actually read the novel can tell me what is their connection. How did they cross path? Why is only SW remembering ZYL, while ZYL doesn't seem to remember SM.

On 6/22/2018 at 12:41 PM, Jomkwan Laonapakul said:

Hi everyone here. 

I just follow Guardian a few days ago. 
After watch 8 ep. ( till to lastnight uploaded from youku.com) 

I would like to say... for me, the chemistry of  ZYL and CW far from brotherhood in the drama. 

who will wait someone in thousand years. Brotherhood not shy when someone stare on you eyes :smirk:

Thank you for this forum. 
I getting fall in love with this drama now. 

Hi! We met again here :lol:

Those stares aren't like brotherhood to me ;) Zhu Yilong acted well you can feel the longing emanating from his eyes...

I wish someone will translate the novel :confounded:

4 hours ago, meifang89 said:

Hi! We met again here :lol:

Those stares aren't like brotherhood to me ;) Zhu Yilong acted well you can feel the longing emanating from his eyes...

I wish someone will translate the novel :confounded:

Hi  ;)  This couple not look like brotherhood at all for me in this film. 
Both Bai Yu and ZYL.... chemistry >> good  eyes contact>>> perfects.  ;)

I had learn alot from Ruiwen.. hahaha..

Good to met you her too. 

I really would like to know.. Novel make it happy ending or not. 

1 hour ago, Jomkwan Laonapakul said:

Hi  ;)  This couple not look like brotherhood at all for me in this film. 
Both Bai Yu and ZYL.... chemistry >> good  eyes contact>>> perfects.  ;)

I had learn alot from Ruiwen.. hahaha..

Good to met you her too. 

I really would like to know.. Novel make it happy ending or not. 

The bromance is like in Men With Swords. There's a lot of meaningful stares and touching :wub:

I miss RuiWen... 

Yeah. I want to know the novel ending too (no tragedy please) :(

I've been searching for novel spoiler here but found nothing. I hope they will post more :mellow:

https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/bl-zhen-hun-guardian.68396/

1 hour ago, meifang89 said:

The bromance is like in Men With Swords. There's a lot of meaningful stares and touching :wub:

I miss RuiWen... 

Yeah. I want to know the novel ending too (no tragedy please) :(

I've been searching for novel spoiler here but found nothing. I hope they will post more :mellow:

https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/bl-zhen-hun-guardian.68396/

Thank you @meifang89 for direct way to find out. :blush::blush:

Not sure if the animated gifs will be successfully posted here. Happened to read this. Fans found that some fine parts from the novel are filmed or acted out...eg this part is described in the novel that when he grabbed the other's hand, his thumb half-teasingly touched the back of hand....while the other felt something and moved back. These are signs of BL parts in the novel. So while they toned down and avoided clear-cut names/labels on the relationship, certain subtle parts they still filmed it. Even something so easy to miss...esp for those who never read novel.

0075Ydavly1fsmqlyndx3g30eg08ahe6.gif

0075Ydavly1fsmqgvbqp8g3096089qv5.gif

https://www.weibo.com/6501161807/GmUies7Qr?from=page_1005056501161807_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime&type=comment#_rnd1529971896052

Hi everyone,  just find out we have this forums. From now on I'll be keep uploading the fanvids on youtube, all of them are authorized by the editors. 

Some highlights from 1-8 ep

highlights from 9-14 ep

Zhu Yiling has really dreamy eyes. He filled them with just the right dose of longing, happiness, anger and concern. Bai Yu's ZYL is very touchy freely towards SW. I'm really shocked at finding Bai Yu attractive in Guardian and Memory Lost. Compared to him in Love O2O that has little to be desired (and that strange mop of curly hair)... I'm digging up Zhu Yiling's works next. He is very pretty...:wub:

Archived