Cast:

Angelababy

Huang Xuan

Song Yi

Zhou Yi Wei

David Wang Yao Qing

Wang Xue Qi

Synopsis:

Programmer Guo Xin Nian suddenly has a light bulb moment and becomes determined to create a mobile app that converts text messages into voice recordings before they are delivered. With the help of angel investors, loyal friends and investment analyst Na Lan, the new app soon becomes a hit with mobile users. However, Guo Xin Nian is ill-prepared for the competitive app development market and suffers several setbacks at the hands of competitors. With the help of friend-turned-lover Na Lan, Guo Xin Nian is eventually able to learn from his mistakes and start afresh as a true entrepreneur.
(Source: DramaWiki)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Entrepreneurial Age 创业时代 Raw Episodes

Decoded 解密 Official Drama Thread

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
angelangie l akinahana89 l LavelyShai

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I started on this with an open mind hoping that Angelababy might improve.  Little did I know she hasnt.  Wasnt she a film actress before doing tv dramas?  Why has her acting not improved?  I've watched her in two tv dramas so far, this would be my third.  I feel her acting has gotten worse, probably because this role requires more than her speaking her lines.  Her whole body has to act and look the part.  Her temperament doesn't fit a business elite.  However, her acting has become a topic of controversy with many of her die hard fans claiming she has improved while the masses saying she hasnt with her wide eyes and awkward mouth movements when she speaks.  In a way its a blessing in disguise since her acting has become a hot topic its garnering more attention for the drama.   

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Entrepreneurial Age 创业时代

Anyone watching this show? I know there is no eng sub yet but i wanna say that this drama is worth watching despite critics on angelababy's acting. 

But i have a question. Does anyone know what era is this drama supposed to be? It shd be an era before whatsapp or wechat time. 

1 hour ago, cheeriekwan said:

But i have a question. Does anyone know what era is this drama supposed to be? It shd be an era before whatsapp or wechat time. 

I think the official response is "within the last 10 years". A lot of the ideas hinge on early days of ecommerce, which should predate or at least at beginning of smartphones, but then they have all these current product replacements...

• 3 weeks later...

It's airing over my local satellite channel atm and luckily it's subbed too:D

The drama is a mix of a hit & miss imo. At times it seem like it's getting somewhere direction wise...other times not as much-_-

I'm not a fan of Angelababy but she's pretty so that's one consolation LoL:P I don't get much chemistry with her and Huang Xuan. 

Song Yi's character here is a ***** in comparison to her "Mary Sue" character in Stairway to Stardom but in contrast she's more watchable if that makes sense ha-ha?! 

They reference a lot to how MS' Gates & Apple's Jobs as if to allude Huang Xuan's role is as important as theirs:rolleyes: which is a reach obviously. 

Idk the comments I've read are that this drama is unrealistic in portraying the bts of a technical/IT industry? 

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Entrepreneurial Age 创业时代

Archived