Quantcast
angelangie

Vin Zhang Bin Bin 张彬彬 Official Thread

Hi all.

first time i knew about Bin Bin from his current airing drama "i will never let you go", which i started watching because of Ariel Lin (i'm a fan of hers since ISWAK days) and am absolutely enamored with Bin Bin.. 

*sigh*

how can a man be this beautiful???! i swear that gorgeous smile of his will kill me :wub:

anyways, i want to watch his other dramas and heard a lot about "the king's woman" BUT i found out he is dubbed there.. :mellow:

sooo i wanted to know is it still worth watching despite the dubbing? i really really hate dubbing in movies/dramas..

i mean, why would you dubb over his mesmerising voice???!! i really don't get it!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, irit said:

Hi all.

first time i knew about Bin Bin from his current airing drama "i will never let you go", which i started watching because of Ariel Lin (i'm a fan of hers since ISWAK days) and am absolutely enamored with Bin Bin.. 

*sigh*

how can a man be this beautiful???! i swear that gorgeous smile of his will kill me :wub:

anyways, i want to watch his other dramas and heard a lot about "the king's woman" BUT i found out he is dubbed there.. :mellow:

sooo i wanted to know is it still worth watching despite the dubbing? i really really hate dubbing in movies/dramas..

i mean, why would you dubb over his mesmerising voice???!! i really don't get it!

unfortunately alot of drama in China are all dubbed....however sometimes they will get the original artist to dub their own role.....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

unfortunately alot of drama in China are all dubbed....however sometimes they will get the original artist to dub their own role.....

i wonder why is that?? it makes sense if they're foreign actors, but why dub a chinese actor?

• Like 1

On 2/23/2019 at 2:42 AM, irit said:

i wonder why is that?? it makes sense if they're foreign actors, but why dub a chinese actor?

because they want to have a better sync voice.....sometimes it happen in the original film too.....as to make the voice clearer.....

Hi all. Glad to hv this thread as i absolutely cant get over Vin ZBB's Chen Yu or Lian Yi Ke.  The guy is young but so charismatic talented and incredible in portraying his characters from EL, PLHZ, TK'sW & TF'sD and right up to IWNLG, which really got me so hooked to both the drama and VZ himself. From now lets hope to see him in more lead roles (enough of giving me second lead syndrome hehe) as well as winning awards as recognition but i sincerely would like to see him take on a wuxia with Yang Mi, his boss, as i am sure their chemistry would be off the charts too. Anyway, here's to more dramas from VZ...

IWNLG is coming to an end too too soon and i wish i can watch his upcoming drama "Love Happening" like immediately after IWNLG ends.  Am anticipating to see how VZ's potrayal in LH as a lowly employee and not as some rich hotelier will be...

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

@angelangie, he captivated me as both :D.

i love him in most of his roles....he seems to be able to make the role become his alone :) 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, angelangie said:

because they want to have a better sync voice.....sometimes it happen in the original film too.....as to make the voice clearer.....

i understand..

thanks for the explanation!

Since seeing IWNLYG, I’m so obsessed  with Ariel Lin n ZBB that I lose interest in seeing other costume dramas of other stars! They both have so much chemistry together! I really hope there will be another drama of them both, that may not happen as Ariel says she wants to take a rest trying for a baby. So I only download and save the whole drama IWNLYG in my iPad n see again whenever I want to!

• Like 2

Hey guys, is VZ gonna be in a new series with Yang Mi?

Something abt an urban big anti-spy drama "Eye of the Storm" 01.03.2019 official today officially announced! 

credit as tagged

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

Hey guys, is VZ gonna be in a new series with Yang Mi?

Something abt an urban big anti-spy drama "Eye of the Storm" 01.03.2019 official today officially announced! 

not sure yet.....i think this very new

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, gentlelily12 said:

Here's another post relating to Eye of the Storm:

yes it is confirmed....it is a new drama featuring both YangMi and Zhang BinBin

• Like 3

Yup @angelangie, and here is an article abt it.  This is so exciting as just a few days ago i was hoping for them to reunite after EL:

"Yang Mi and Vin Zhang turn into special agents in Storm Eye

Wow, this news dropped with no warning, and I'm doing the happy dance. Many of us started liking Vin Zhang Binbin after Eternal Love or maybe even earlier with Pretty Li Huizhen, Just One Smile is Very Alluringand Chronicle of Time. The King's Woman seems to be the show that really propelled him into leading man territory, so it's great to see him take the lead in yet another drama, this time opposite Yang Mi who really needs no further introduction. Am I the only one finding amusement over this Bai Qian and Li Jing reunion? 

Storm Eye 暴风眼 is a new drama produced by Jaywalk Studio, Flying Youth and Perfect World Pictures. It follows agents protecting national security. Yang Mi plays section chief An Jing while Vin Zhang plays national security personnel Ma Shang. The drama is in the early stages of production." 

Here is the complete article: http://www.dramapanda.com/2019/03/yang-mi-and-vin-zhang-turn-into-special.html

THEY LOOK SO GOOD TOGETHER!

credit as tagged

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

Yup @angelangie, and here is an article abt it.  This is so exciting as just a few days ago i was hoping for them to reunite after EL:

"Yang Mi and Vin Zhang turn into special agents in Storm Eye

Wow, this news dropped with no warning, and I'm doing the happy dance. Many of us started liking Vin Zhang Binbin after Eternal Love or maybe even earlier with Pretty Li Huizhen, Just One Smile is Very Alluringand Chronicle of Time. The King's Woman seems to be the show that really propelled him into leading man territory, so it's great to see him take the lead in yet another drama, this time opposite Yang Mi who really needs no further introduction. Am I the only one finding amusement over this Bai Qian and Li Jing reunion? 

Storm Eye 暴风眼 is a new drama produced by Jaywalk Studio, Flying Youth and Perfect World Pictures. It follows agents protecting national security. Yang Mi plays section chief An Jing while Vin Zhang plays national security personnel Ma Shang. The drama is in the early stages of production." 

Here is the complete article: http://www.dramapanda.com/2019/03/yang-mi-and-vin-zhang-turn-into-special.html

THEY LOOK SO GOOD TOGETHER!

credit as tagged

hahaha.....nah i dont think you are the only one.....i created a thread just for this drama too :) 

• Like 2

Right now am little besotted with VZ so here is a write up abt his humble beginnings for those fans of his who wish to know more abt ZBB, like me:

"Zhang Binbin Opens Up About His Start as an Actor (dated October 31, 2018)

Zhang Binbin

Hot looks of Vin Zhang Binbin were recently released as part of his 'Be a Malleable Actor' photoshoot with Star Jiepai and StarVideo. In an interview, he shed light on the hardships he underwent in order to be the actor that he is today. 

It may seem that his natural good looks and talents in singing and dancing would lead to a smooth sailing career, but Zhang Binbin tells us otherwise. During his first few projects, he often didn't know where to stand and was out of the camera shot. He remembered a time when he when he cried so hard after being yelled at by the director and his confidence shaken. At that time, he felt the burdens of being an idol and couldn't commit completely to his characters. He had wondered whether he was even cut out for the industry. 

Thankfully, the story has a happy ending. It's no secret that Vin Zhang had started out in many supporting roles before taking the lead in recent dramas like The King's Woman. Fans can also look forward to him as Ariel Lin'sleading man in Legend of Hua Buqi. As more opportunities come his way, Zhang Binbin aims to be as flexible as clay, able to be molded into different roles to show different personalities. He dreams of having a part in wuxia, action, comedy films, and many more. He does tend to play tragic characters, maybe he'll do great in comedy. 

Such a hottie: 
Spoiler

Zhang Binbin

Spoiler

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

I don’t really like Yang Mi’s and Dilraba’s looks.  I saw only Eternal Love and never venture to see

his

three dramas with Dilraba!  Hope nobody criticize me on this! Hence I’m not looking forward to Storm Eye! I really hope there is a modern version of my most favourite book, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, in a drama and starring ZBB and Ariel! ZBB will be a very dashing and handsome Mr. Darcy and Ariel as the spectacular Elizabeth!

Edited by Marisa li
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Marisa li said:

I don’t really like Yang Mi’s and Dilraba’s looks.  I saw only Eternal Love and never venture to see

his

three dramas with Dilraba!  Hope nobody criticize me on this! Hence I’m not looking forward to Storm Eye! I really hope there is a modern version of my most favourite book, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, in a drama and starring ZBB and Ariel! ZBB will be a very dashing and handsome Mr. Darcy and Ariel as the spectacular Elizabeth!

dont worry....everyone have their own preferences....

to be honest with you the only drama i watch on YangMi and find acceptable was Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花 lols i didnt watch any others though....

however i love Dilraba.....dont ask me why i just find i like her really alot :) i can only say sometimes it all depends on how one person appeal to another :) 

• Love 1

7 hours ago, angelangie said:

to be honest with you the only drama i watch on YangMi and find acceptable was Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花 lols i didnt watch any others though....

same with me lol! i dunno, just couldn't digest her other dramas lol

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, sugarplum892 said:

same with me lol! i dunno, just couldn't digest her other dramas lol

:kiss_wink:

a kiss for you hahaha...finally someone on the same path with me :D i tried with her our drama it just doesnt work for me i just dont know why :) 

• Like 1