Quantcast
angelangie

Vin Zhang Bin Bin 张彬彬 Official Thread

Only recently watched the King's Woman and was really impressed by Vin Zhang, both in terms of looks and his acting chops.  Of the younger crop of actors that are gaining popularity, I'm keeping my eye on this one. Hope to see him in more dramas.

• Like 3

@kokodus :D bothh!!!!!! hahaha... why should we choose??? :P

I know you're like me...  a dog person... and watching ZBB with his dog really makes me connect with him you know.... strange as it sound.. lol... :wub: 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@lynne22 That's true for me too. It's not strange. I feel a instant connection with people who have pet dogs. Haha. 

Spoiler

tumblr_pmk1brkELL1vso0bbo1_640.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

because you like dogs? :D 

Yes I love dogs. They are the cutest and pitiest creatures on Earth. 

Tagging @mouse007 too, idk whether she is a dog person, but she sure loves Bin Bin. Haha. 

• LOL 3

1 minute ago, kokodus said:

Yes I love dogs. They are the cutest and pitiest creatures on Earth. 

Tagging @mouse007 too, idk whether she is a dog person, but she sure loves Bin Bin. Haha. 

i love them as long as they stay still and dont try to bite me

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

6 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i love them as long as they stay still and dont try to bite me

Hahaha I understand the fear, but most of the dogs just wants to smell you and lick you, but since people flip thinking that it's going to bite, it gets tensed and start barking. But as the saying goes, "Barking dogs seldom bite" LOL.

• LOL 2

3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Hahaha I understand the fear, but most of the dogs just wants to smell you and lick you, but since people flip thinking that it's going to bite, it gets tensed and start barking. But as the saying goes, "Barking dogs seldom bite" LOL.

no i dont think that......im fine with them trying to lick me.....just not when they try to gnaw on me :x

• LOL 3

@kokodus thanks for tagging me! I’m just starting to appreciate Bin Bin. I liked him in Eternal Love and more recently in I Will Never Let You Go. 

He’s so cute with that puppy!!! I’ve never had a pet dog or cat (only fishes) growing up so I am not as attached but I do like playing with them! 

@angelangie ah! You can’t ask me if I like him better as Chen Yu or Lian Yi Ke! He’s definitely more dashing as Lian Yi Ke but I love the way Chen Yu is both arrogant and playful with Buqi so I love both sides of him :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@kokodus I saw him on eternal love first and then Love O2O and then his recent one. I’m actually considering watching The King’s Woman just for him but it’s a little heavy and I know how it ends (sad) so I don’t know. Lol

I just saw he has another upcoming modern drama and I’m definitely going to check it out 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@kokodus thanks for tagging me! I’m just starting to appreciate Bin Bin. I liked him in Eternal Love and more recently in I Will Never Let You Go. 

He’s so cute with that puppy!!! I’ve never had a pet dog or cat (only fishes) growing up so I am not as attached but I do like playing with them! 

@angelangie ah! You can’t ask me if I like him better as Chen Yu or Lian Yi Ke! He’s definitely more dashing as Lian Yi Ke but I love the way Chen Yu is both arrogant and playful with Buqi so I love both sides of him :wub:

actually i love him as both.....as both is him :D 

he is good in his role and im glad that this series is giving him chance to be revive again after his last set back due to some rumors....cant remember the scandal though

• Like 2

Yes... I'm very happy for ZBB to get this role in I Will Never Let You Go. 

Personally I really like ZBB, he's a very very good actor.. and he emotes so well with his eyes... but somehow.. I find is choice of role aren't that interesting (this is just my personal opinion :D). 

IMHO this has something to do with his agency.. lol.. 

I first notice him in Love 020... as a quiet and unasuming hacker LOL.. and I'm instantly hooked.. he's intense even when its a small role... 

I personally hope that someday.. he'll play a heroic role in a wuxia drama.. not xianxia.. because IMHO he's talented enough for that kind of role.

I think everyone will agree that ZBB have that charismatic and heroic vibe... 

37ac4174ccb907a22f2716a7db278be1.jpg

PS : This picture is taken from his role in The flame's daughter which I don't watch.. but I do really like his charismatic visuals here... :wub:

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

Yes... I'm very happy for ZBB to get this role in I Will Never Let You Go. 

Personally I really like ZBB, he's a very very good actor.. and he emotes so well with his eyes... but somehow.. I find is choice of role aren't that interesting (this is just my personal opinion :D). 

IMHO this has something to do with his agency.. lol.. 

I first notice him in Love 020... as a quiet and unasuming hacker LOL.. and I'm instantly hooked.. he's intense even when its a small role... 

I personally hope that someday.. he'll play a heroic role in a wuxia drama.. not xianxia.. because IMHO he's talented enough for that kind of role.

I think everyone will agree that ZBB have that charismatic and heroic vibe... 

PS : This picture is taken from his role in The flame's daughter which I don't watch.. but I do really like his charismatic visuals here... :wub:

yes he has those frame ready....now he just need a good leading role....and him being with Ariel is good... :) 

as Ariel had been known to push her male lead to be famous after partnering with her :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1